• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

So basically Trump did even more damage to himself by firing Comey LOL

giphy.gif
Those who cannot learn from history ...

I fear Rod is going to be out of a job soon.

Seriously... watch Twin Peaks.

Anyways, Rod is pretty untouchable for the foreseeable future. That's the other thing that makes this a brilliant move on his part. If they fire him and it looks remotely political... that's only going to add more fuel to the obstruction of justice charges.

Jenov

per CNN, Sessions didn't find out until everyone else in the White House found out

boy oh boy, this past hour and a half has been delicious

Hahaha, that was just a big FUCK YOU to the Trump admin for trying to throw Rosenstein under the bus for the Comey firing.

'A thorough investigation will confirm what we already know, that a thorough campaign will exonerate me, and I hope this concludes quickly.' Approximately what Trump just said.

LOLOLOL.

Since there's actually something happening, is the use of RonPaul_It'sHappening.gifs now considered appropriate? Oh, but please don't post them. They give me seizures. I prefer to think of this as "the end of the beginning," and saying "beginning of the end" is waaaaaaaaaaaaay premature. Everything Trump is always dramatic and unpredictable as hell and there's no reason to think this will be any different.

Velcro Fly

If anything happens to Rosenstein this is just going to get worse.

He fired Comey and things got worse.

What do you all think is going to happen if Rosenstein gets fired?

shiba5

Seriously... watch Twin Peaks.

Anyways, Rod is pretty untouchable for the foreseeable future. That's the other thing that makes this a brilliant move on his part. If they fire him and it looks remotely political... that's only going to add more fuel to the obstruction of justice charges.

Yeah, but this is Team Trump were dealing with. Usually I'd say no one could be that stupid, but well...

Trump played himself SO BAD firing Comey. It's totally a let's do it and be legends moment.

DAEK86zXYAI1iXX.jpg

The only way it concludes quickly is if you resign or your cabinet pulls the 25th Amendment on you.

jelly

Thanks, sounds like a horrible guy. I wasn't sure if was just a old hateful self serving dog but seems he is like the evil boss.

Top Bottom