• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Zolo

Hes gonna praise the decision as it'll quickly clear him of any guilt. Hopefully he goes off the rails.

On second thought, he did release a statement saying he expects this to prove his innocence and hope it ends quickly, so I guess Mueller should be safe for now.

UberTag

Taking a shot for when he references that he won the election, another shot when he says it was the biggest win in the history of America.
Make sure you have shots on hand for every time he mentions Obama and Clinton and how awful they were and how much easier they had it over him.

Z11tpFY.png

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/865176079283236864

Great, here goes a rambling, incoherent attempt to change the conversation, and it will work, even if briefly.

I hoped to see some strategic leaks shortly after President Baby finishes verbally shitting uncontrollably, to change the conversation back to the single greatest scandal in American history.

My fear is that when Trump is backed into a corner, he will resort to starting a war.

Grym

i don't think he can fire him, or am i wrong?

I believe the rules were changed in the 90s and a president can now. But that is just what I picked up from the back and forth on this topic last night. If wrong though, he can still fire the Deputy Attorney General to get someone else in there to fire him. Which is essentially the same look.

On second thought, he did release a statement saying he expects this to prove his innocence and hope it ends quickly, so I guess Mueller should be safe for now.
And then he called it the single greatest witch hunt in American history

For some reason, I don't think he actually wrote that first statement

Mrbob

How dumb is Trump... He keeps tweeting. At this point it doesn't even matter if he is connected to Russia or not. He can't even realize he is in the crosshairs for obstruction of justice in a FBI case. In that he threatened Jim Comey publicly. His ultimate downfall will be not being able to stay quiet.

Zolo

I believe the rules were changed in the 90s and a president can now. But that is just what I picked up from the back and forth on this topic last night. If wrong though, he can still fire the Deputy Attorney General to get someone else in there to fire him. Which is essentially the same look.

I think the person on Maddow's show corrected himself in saying that the president could technically repeal the part stopping him from doing that or something?

LiK

I just love that he couldn't control himself and had to tweet about it. He can't hold it back. The biggest baby president.

Great, here goes a rambling, incoherent attempt to change the conversation, and it will work, even if briefly.

I hoped to see some strategic leaks shortly after President Baby finishes verbally shitting uncontrollably, to change the conversation back to the single greatest scandal in American history.

My fear is that when Trump is backed into a corner, he will resort to starting a war.
We're passed the point of starting a war to fix this. The Syrian thing was a chance, maybe even laying the groundwork, but starting a war now would be completely unexpected and transparent

I wonder if Trump has asked anyone how Bush managed to do 9/11

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Doing that would end his Presidency. They would have to impeach him. Nixon did that.

There are no certainties here. I don't like to deal in absolutes concerning this presidency. Normal course of business is out the window. I'm being realistic here, because there has been many a time where we thought something would finally put him in the grave, and while things are certainly escalating since Comey's firing, I would not say that firing Mueller is a nail in the coffin, certainly not with the congress currently in session.

I will remain hopeful, though.

And then he called it the single greatest witch hunt in American history

For some reason, I don't think he actually wrote that first statement

At least we know Spicer didn't write the "witch hunt" tweet for him, because he included the "of a politician" qualifier to keep it from being gob-smackingly absurd from a historical standpoint.

RPGCrazied

This guy is suppose to go on a world tour tomorrow as he literally is coming apart. Is someone going to throw in the towel and cancel those trips? Probably not.

Top Bottom