• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Kinyou

Lemonz

Z11tpFY.png

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/865176079283236864

giphy.gif

This guy is suppose to go on a world tour tomorrow as he literally is coming apart. Is someone going to throw in the towel and cancel those trips? Probably not.

Haha that's what you all think, imagine the surprise on all his staffs faces tomorrow when they open the door to Airforce One and realise they are in Russia.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
This guy is suppose to go on a world tour tomorrow as he literally is coming apart. Is someone going to throw in the towel and cancel those trips? Probably not.
He'll probably hijack every public speech by bragging about himself and complaining about these things that have nothing to do with his audience.

Please let another big bombshell drop like 10 minutes before the presser. I want to see Trump have a meltdown on national television

Make someone asking him a question in the conference the first time he hears about it hitting the news. If there's anything to react to, I want it raw.

Sephzilla

He'll probably hijack every public speech by bragging about himself and complaining about these things that have nothing to do with his audience.

I hope I'm not being naive but I think other countries wouldn't let him get away with that and would boo the ever living piss out of him.

Binabik15

This was a treat to wake up to. I hardly slept last night and had a long shift in the hospital, but I'm so giddy I don't feel tired at all. Simply pumped to get to read more GAF later.

I sooo hope he goes on his trip and is BIGLY stressed when he arrives in Israel for a sweet talk about intelligence sharing.

liquidtmd

Banned
The motherfucker will be out of the Office by the end of June, tops.

Every day since Comey it's been a barrage of leaks, drips and floods.

The motherfucker will be out of the Office by the end of June, tops.

Every day since Comey it's been a barrage of leaks, drips and floods.

Let's not get too hasty here. Mueller's investigation is probably going to take months and will likely be (mostly) leak-proof. We may not hear anything about this for a while.

Then again, this administration is a slippery one.

Let's not get too hasty here. Mueller's investigation is probably going to take months and will likely be (mostly) leak-proof. We may not hear anything about this for a while.

Nothing from Mueller, but the IC is FUMING right now. Hell, we got like 8 bombshells yesterday alone. We even got the "contacted Russia 18 times" news after Mueller's appointment.

mclem

Yes, that's why you fired the guy investigating you - so it could be over quickly. /s

Actually, you say '/s', but I can kind of buy that that is exactly his logic. He's used to being able to flex some financial or legal muscle to make problems go away.

liquidtmd

Banned

True, but Trumps pride I suspect will make him jump before he's pushed.

'Health scare and I'm standing down for the good of my family' - he knows the writings on the wall, the investigation isn't the main thing at play here.

Top Bottom