• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

PopeReal

Rosenstein was told that Comey was going to be removed from his position PRIOR to him writing the recommendation

Yep. I love that Trump and his inner circle are so fucking dumb.

And rumors of Sessions also being a target of a criminal probe. Wait and see on that one but I would guess that a few more names get added to the list before this is over.

So basically Rosenstein had this moment

tumblr_n85esaJOKx1rlheeoo1_500.gif

I want someone to do a heavy photoshop of the yo momma battle gif.

Rosenstein right in the middle.

It's not, really, we've known this thing wasn't just a counter-intelligence investigation for a long time.

Someone on CNN was arguing the other night that Trump telling Comey to drop the Flynn investigation couldn't be obstruction of justice because it was just a counter intelligence investigation rather than a criminal investigation.

I wonder exactly when that happened.

Someone on CNN was arguing the other night that Trump telling Comey to drop the Flynn investigation couldn't be obstruction of justice because it was just a counter intelligence investigation rather than a criminal investigation.

I wonder exactly when that happened.

Another joke obviously lol

IrishNinja

per CNN, Lieberman is front runner for FBI job

god, he's so fucking useless - what use could they have for him there? ive hated this dude since the mid 90s

What in the world? A career politician as FBI Director? Isn't it historically a position for people with loads of experience in the court room?

also this - characteristically a shitty call from trump

I fucking love Where Eagles Dare

thKRYtmkugR5oPBlQUYRLPeqYPF.jpg

badass movie - correct me if i'm wrong but it's originally from the same author as guns of navarone, yeah?

Trump wants Flynn back....no seriously....

DAIcToGXoAAFDlQ.jpg

i love that i legit don't know if trump is just this dense, this scared, or both

Sephzilla

Not that it really needed to be pointed out, but it's becoming so increasingly obvious that Trump is in way over his head and thinks he can run a country like a business, and likely can't comprehend why you can't

iammeiam

"Because of the Electoral College being slanted so much in their way"

Truly an embarrassingly stupid orange stain on this world

Projection Master. He realizes that somebody won the presidency because the EC is slanted against the popular vote, but his brian refuses to accept that that person is him.

ferr

So basically Rosenstein had this moment

tumblr_n85esaJOKx1rlheeoo1_500.gif

Oh but I thought Trump was Vader. Maybe Trump is the Emperor? But I thought Putin was the Emperor, ugh. Maybe Trump is Jabba. That would make Steve Bannon = Salacious Crumb.

I'm pretty sure this all makes sense. It's kind of like the Avatar = Pocahontas = Generic Story About Man Saving Lady From Place He Doesn't Belong.

Sephzilla

Oh but I thought Trump was Vader. Maybe Trump is the Emperor? But I thought Putin was the Emperor, ugh. Maybe Putin is Jabba. That would make Steve Bannon = Salacious Crumb.

I'm pretty sure this all makes sense. It's kind of like the Avatar = Pocahontas = Generic Story About Man Saving Lady From Place He Doesn't Belong.

Putin is the Emperor. Trump is the Death Star, a tool used by the Emperor that is faulty and stupid.

Seriously.
What's with Trump's hardon for Flynn?

No doubt he doesn't want him to get busted, because they're both tied to Russia.
However, there's literally no reason to have him come back. It'd just cause more trouble.

For the millionth time, Trump values loyalty over competence.

He'd rather have 25 yes men than 50 guys great at their jobs.

Top Bottom