• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

He's going to break down, one or two more questions like that and he's going to lose his fucking mind.

Holy shit he is still doubling down on the Rosenstein thing even when Rosenstein himself said the decision was already made and he was forced to write the memo after the fact. What kind of alternate reality does this clown live in?

I can only ever take like 20 seconds of word salad; I tuned into this press conference and noped right the fuck back out, this shit is nonsense.

Jenov

How is this our president... a little bit of me dies inside every time I hear him attempting to speak and address serious questions in public.

Kensation

giphy.gif

Holy shit he's going to ramble for 50 minutes hitting every bullet point he has.

Clinton
Bigly election wins
Obamacare
THE BIGGEST TAX CUT
The Wall

Okay, someone directly poll whether they believe Comey or Trump on this. Straight up. 1:1 poll. 61% found Trump dishonest in a poll released today, for reference.

Mattenth

He's just so guilty.

I can't believe he went with the Rosenstein recommendation again... Just minutes after a US Senator says Rosenstein knew that Comey was going to be fired prior to drafting the memo.

Top Bottom