• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Just watched an I review where lindsey Graham was saying that if the new investigator now deems this a criminal investigation, congress will have less power and be more limited, things will be less open (I.e yates hearing) and "people (read:Flynn) will have a right not to honour subpoena due to their right not to incriminate themselves.

kirblar

Just watched an I review where lindsey Graham was saying that if the new investigator now deems this a criminal investigation, congress will have less power and be more limited, things will be less open (I.e yates hearing) and "people (read:Flynn) will have a right not to honour subpoena due to their right not to incriminate themselves.
Yes, this was already implicit, but they're now allowed to explicitly say this.

hqdefault.jpg

Oozer3993

Imagine putting up with this as someone whose primary language isn't English. Either listen to Trump directly, and try to comprehend the word salad, or wait for your translator, who has to both comprehend the word salad and then turn it into something vaguely understandable in a different language.
Oh man. That's a tough call.

The translations should just be:

*incoherent babbling*

Kusagari

The Piss Tape leaking will be the greatest day in human history.

Everything was leading up to that sole moment where we watched Trump get drenched in yellow liquid from Russian prostitutes.

Steel

Banned
That's a good question. If the pee tape comes out, what would be okay in terms of informing people about it?

I'd hope it gets posted online unedited so people could get their head outta their asses about this. Some people won't believe it unless they see the shower.

marq_roq

Neo Member
If pee tape drops, that means that steele dossier is true, right? The whole talk about the 19% stock in the Russian oil company going to Trump and cronies if sanctions lifted, iirc?

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Comey took highly detailed notes with "nuanced quotes" after his conversations with Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...op-table-main_trumpcomey-405pm:homepage/story

FBI Director James B. Comey prepared extensively for his discussions with President Trump, out of concern that the president was unlikely to respect the legal and ethical boundaries governing their respective roles, according to associates of the now-fired FBI chief.

The associates recounted how worried Comey was about meeting with Trump and recalled conversations in which they brainstormed how to handle moments in which the president asked for details of an investigation.

One associate referred to Comey’s preparation as a kind of “murder board’’ — a phrase used to describe a committee of questioners that hurl tough questions at someone as practice for a difficult oral examination.
The director did not take notes during the dinner with the president, but there were times, one associate recalled, when after meeting with Trump, Comey started writing notes as soon as he got into a car, “to make sure he could accurately record what was said.’’

Another associate said the notes of the January dinner conversation contained very nuanced quotes from the president and a high level of detail.

Why would Trump even deny that he asked Comey to stop the investigation, if we have hard proof otherwise?

He literally doesn't know what to do anymore other than limp-dick denials.

A criminal investigation is better anyway. Then the prosecutors can offer Flynn immunity for his testimony and he can flip on Trump. I think that's the most likely way Trump is implicated.

GTI Guy

I'm totally down with the pee pee tape coming out but not sure if it does anything to move the needle forward for Trump being ousted. It'll be comedy gold but that's about it.

I stumbled across the conference on my YouTube recommendations just now and managed to come in just as Santos is ending his talk and then they ask Trump about the Comey stuff. I felt so embarrassed for Santos, being there talking about the peace deal and the scandals keep popping up, and you can only stand there awkwardly listening to the other guy mouthing off, lol.

Also, guys, it's Colombia, pls.

Edit:
Santos all
hBwlYwE.gif

Yeah like this.

Top Bottom