• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

hydruxo

"everybody, even my enemies, said there is no collusion!"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Somebody needs to ask Trump whether he will publicly pledge to fully cooperate with the investigations.

Seeing as how he looks forward to completing the investigations and putting it all behind them.

liquidtmd

Banned
no chance in hell the piss tape comes out but... if it ever does, that day will be better than every christmas rolled into one.

I think if the piss tapes leaked, half of GAF would just post the direct links to them, photo and paste images from them and take the ban

Imagine putting up with this as someone whose primary language isn't English. Either listen to Trump directly, and try to comprehend the word salad, or wait for your translator, who has to both comprehend the word salad and then turn it into something vaguely understandable in a different language.
I think if the piss tapes leaked, half of GAF would just post the direct links to them, photo and paste images from them and take the ban
Oh man. That's a tough call.

Top Bottom