• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

If Verstappen's tires are competitive at the end he wins the race. But i suspect both him and kimi going for a soft stint at the end

Lima

Since temps are creeping up it looks like Ferrari made the call based on yesterday's terrible performance on the option tires. The Ferrari just eats them.

Zaru

This is all so exciting because I have no idea how those strategies are going to make the top 4 end up at the end

fqWDIJp.png

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Lots of different strategies. No idea which one is best.

That's one thing I do really like about this season - 3 tire compound choices.

dakun

Ricciardo has got this if the medium tires fail at going the distance, even if they do he'll overtake them easily with much newer tires

I think Ferrari is betting on the fact that it's so damn hard to overtake here letting them hold off Riccardo at the end? Not sure if VES can outlast Kimi. And we know that Kimi will just take him out on the last lap if he can't get by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom