• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the people arguing 43 gap was too big to close in the next 15 races.

But seriously, how does the conspiracy work now. I can't make much sense of it. Please explain it again. I mean, it was just yesterday when they fucked up his qualifying and it was no coincidence, according to someone here. I forgot who it was, though.

Lulling Hamilton into a false sense of security

It can't be that, come on.

Hasney

Could we please stop with the "luck" bullshit? One team did a better job than another team. If someone wins and another one loses, it's typically because one driver or team did a better job. In this case, Red Bull's team made a mistake (possibly - we don't yet know if Ricciardo just came in too early or didn't announce he wanted to come in) but it was no luck that Hamilton and Mercedes made no mistakes. He had a great race and deserved the win.

Also, fuck Hamilton for sucking up to Bieber. Seriously, dude, stop being such a tool.

Rosbergs brakes too. There was a lot of luck, but no worries, he obviously earned it too and deserved some luck.

Zeknurn

I guess that's it for the season. Red Bull continuously fucking up their best driver, Ferrari going backwards and Rosberg having the bad luck from now on.

RoKKeR

#blessed

Ah yes, the ol' "well we just barely made it to the end, we were on the brink of a meltdown!" Mercedes line.

Classy shoutout to RIC.

yami4ct

You better be praising Ric, Lewis. If he wasn't that good of a driver, you would have a car in your rear.

Ricciardo looks weird when he isn't smiling. I don't like it.
Hopefully his spirit doesn't get broken and he becomes a sad cynical monster.

whats the deal with Bieber?? he's there like a king
I choose to believe that Lewis invited him for the weekend with the intention of showing him what actual god-tier celebrity life is like instead of his American pop bullshit, because I don't want to think about any other logic.

Still shocked that Red Bull's pit crew fucked up this badly. That's a constant for them. It matches Mercedes' strategy botch last year, when that's their strong point.

Lewis shooting a face promo for his future battles.

Shaneus

Really never seen Danny that pissed before. Hope he has another chance at a win this year, but I doubt it :(

Can't wait for the post-race though, gonna be salty as fuck.

ramparter

Banned
But seriously, how does the conspiracy work now. I can't make much sense of it. Please explain it again. I mean, it was just yesterday when they fucked up his qualifying and it was no coincidence, according to someone here. I forgot who it was, though.

Sometimes Lewis gets to win to throw us off. Id even argue that him winning both previous titles was another trik to throws us off.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Oh crap, Ricciardo got called into the box. No excuse for Red Bull then.

I imagine they probably were already standing there with the wrong tires, and switching to the actual ones cost the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom