• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, really mad at Kimi for his fuckery. Once again is Ferrari losing valuable points for the constructors because of him. Fuck that guy.

Anyway, hopefully Bieber is doing the podium interview.

SilentRob

Hamilton going back for another Chat with Justin Bieber (why is he just standing there?o0).

Ricciardo straight up ignoring him. He.

Ark

I need a clip of that Rosberg radio, I missed that.

Also lol at the martial getting swarmed by Hamilton and his crew there.

And what, random Bieber?

Boy how much I've missed hearing the Sky crew jizzing uncontrollably over a Hamilton win.
I really haven't

Crofty is really insufferable when it comes to UK drivers. But at least he's not Lazenby, Hill, or Herbert.

I really, really feel bad for Ricciardo. He was absolutely robbed - by his own team no less.

yami4ct

He said "There's nothing you can say to make it any better so just save it."

But seriously though, how did that even happen? Half of the pit crew was ready, but NONE of the tire guys were.

They were so concerned about getting Max in and out that they forgot about Danny.

malyce

HAM all day.. funny how last week y'all didn't have a problem with the racing incident call between ROS and HAM, but HAM is somehow shit for this one..

He left the space, all the time he left the space..

Lewis gets his win back from last year. What an absurdly ballsy strategy.

RBR trying its hardest to ship off Ricciardo to Ferrari, apparently. Costing him possibly 2 races in a row? Oh man. Great driver for Perez! Hope he gets the aware for the day, though I'd tie him with Hamilton for best drive.

lolRosberg

Hasney

That was a lot of luck from Hamilton this race, but he deserves it after this season so far. Clearly willed on by his friend in Beliebering.

Still a decent lead for Rosberg in that WDC.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
That's really a silly way to win/lose a race. Leaves me unsatisfied. Poor Ricciardo.

Hamilton and Ricciardo going to go get black-out drunk tonight and share stories about how their teams both fucked them out of wins at Monaco. Then secretively plot to give Daniel the win next year.

Shaneus

He said "There's nothing you can say to make it any better so just save it."

But seriously though, how did that even happen? Half of the pit crew was ready, but NONE of the tire guys were.
Reminds me of what happened in Days of Thunder, when the pit crew was eating ice-creams.

SilentRob

Could we please stop with the "luck" bullshit? One team did a better job than another team. If someone wins and another one loses, it's typically because one driver or team did a better job. In this case, Red Bull's team made a mistake (possibly - we don't yet know if Ricciardo just came in too early or didn't announce he wanted to come in) but it was no luck that Hamilton and Mercedes made no mistakes. He had a great race and deserved the win.

Also, fuck Hamilton for sucking up to Bieber. Seriously, dude, stop being such a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom