• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zo7YTRX.gif

spuckthew

I know they only use race laps for lap records, but both Mercs are six tenths quicker than the lap record with that.

Something something softer tyres, but it's still damn impressive.

nny

That difference between the Mercs...and to the rest of the field.

Toto: " we got lucky with some favourable winds, we had nearly no power in the car"

Remember in 2014 when everyone was terrified about how slow the new engines were? I was! Yeah. Their massive targets for 2017 started on the assumption of much less power than they have now. So, fastest cars ever next year? Next week is going to be ridiculous.

Zeknurn

I nodded off during Q3. Lets hope the race is more exciting and it rains tomorrow or it's going to be another top 3 snoozefest

ramparter

Banned
Remember in 2014 when everyone was terrified about how slow the new engines were? I was! Yeah. Their massive targets for 2017 started on the assumption of much less power than they have now. So, fastest cars ever next year? Next week is going to be ridiculous.
I was never afraid of the V6 engines + turbo, just the fact that teams were limited at the same time with these token rules.

LordAmused

Wow. My home country GP is by far my favorite. It's fast and spectacular. It's going to be even better tomorrow, as they will have to battle against weather, possibly rain and 50kmh wind gusts.

ramparter

Banned
Mercedes is still controlling the rest. Oh, they did not bring the planned engine upgrade to Canada, they will probably use it in Austria or even later.
I wouldnt be so sure about that, Merc so far seem to have the most reliabilty issues of all the front runners, they cant afford to push their engines too much especially in race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom