• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari is in desperation mode again and back to their FP glory laps, before it falls apart in qualifying and the race.

We will see in 2.5 hours
Nico did 1:31:001 in FP2 yesterday

Yes but I don't think there's going to be a massive drop in performance.

Nighttime races are difficult due to drop of both temps - air and tarmac. And this year is cooler in Bahrain compared to last year

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
In the good gold days, a team in Ferraris situation would probably quickly developed a few alternative solution to their problem and run tests with test drivers on dedicated test cars between races to see which one works. I doubt that it would take them that long to fix with issue without testing and engine restrictions.

I really don't get these budget limitations. Aren't the top teams throwing massive amounts of money out the window anyway to somehow work around them?

30sy9hv.gif

Zeknurn

Did Channel 4 show the Bernie EJ interview or is that for tomorrow?

Mercedes pole, Stoffel will outqualify Button, Haas will be high up and Haryanto will beat Wehrlein again. Lets go.

Did Channel 4 show the Bernie EJ interview or is that for tomorrow?

Mercedes pole, Stoffel will outqualify Button, Haas will be high up and Haryanto will beat Wehrlein again. Lets go.

Van Doorne down half a sc n button at the moment though.

Edit: Oh dear F India....

Staab

Meh, I really can't get to like the system...
The top guys just make a "good lap", then sit in the pits for the whole duration.
Slowest guys barely get to make 1 timed lap then they're fucked,
the slower guys get thrown out 50/50 in the pit or mid-lap.

Yeahhhhh. it's pretty much anti-climax, non-interesting, random dumbness :(

3minutes to go and the Q1 is done already. No chance of a change, it's really worthless.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, this qualifying system isn't gonna work. No time to do another timed lap, so you sit in the pits until the clock runs out.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I hate Ferrari so much

Me too. But I know I need to separate old Ferrari from new Ferrari. They're not the assholes that they were when I was growing up.

Fantastic job by Wehrlein. Not too comfortable in that car, are you Nico?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Wehrlein blasting his teammate for 1.5 seconds
Great stuff. Amazing to see the Manor within 2 seconds of 1st in Q1 rather than 6 seconds off like 2015. They're not also rans any more.

Also, when did that Honda get some actual horsepower. I know he was only 8th but seeing Button with the potential to get into Q3 at least gives me some hope! Fully expect Mercedes to pull another 1s a lap in Q3 if not in Q2

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Lol BUtton got trapped, he's out !
Scratch my last post. He's gone.

Bad bad bad. Those Haas cars are pretty darned fast too. Grosjean is 8th! That's pretty good.

Mercedes and Ferrari a class apart from the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom