• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Ferrari not as slow as the turbo rumors suggest. I doubt that they made that time through added downforce alone.

tomtom94

The obsession with tying qualifying and the race (i.e. having to qualify on race fuel / tyres) has been the single biggest problem with every single qualifying format. since I started watching it. Just go back to having them be separate.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari not as slow as the turbo rumors suggest. I doubt that they made that time through added downforce alone.

As I understood that article the issues appear after time when turbo overheats. Maybe also related with dirty air

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, top 4 all out again but if nobody improves it looks like the Qualifying record is missed by a tenth of a second.

Hamilton needs to improve, those Ferraris are pretty nippy too. Tomorrow will be good going by this.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
That's the Qualifying record gone then. Wow. Rosberg just slower. Oh. That'll be engine more "kill everyone else's hopes and dreams" then.

Lima

And just when needed Mercedes unleashes a bit more power to show them dirty Ferrari peasants where they belong.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Still +0.5 for Ferrari. The pace differences at the top really make everything predictable as fuck. Not just between Ferrari and Mercedes, als between Ferrari and the rest.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes trolling with this engine mode setting. This is what they are using in the race, just remember Australia and Nico staying right behind Vettel on much harder tyre.

We will see how start will go tomorrow

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Track record. Yes, Lewis.

Putting those shitty dirty V10s where they belong.

DieH@rd

Banned
Q1 - team mate vs team mate
Q2 - loosers fight to populate back half of the grid
Q3 - winners fight to populate front half of the grid

Best drivers get deserved success, grid gets mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom