• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Disapointed in Sainz, he was close to the top 3 at one point at the start of the race. And still he drops off to tenth. Can't really determine why he isn't further ahead.

ramparter

Banned
This 8 points could be worth a lot in the end ;)

Nico will also run into gremlins for sure
Nah he will still grab the title a few races before the end.. I think.. I don't know.. after today I 'm starting to believe the Illuminati have decided to hand the wdc to Nico.

Shaneus

Nah Kvyat is too far away. I think the team also wouldn't want them to fight and possibly crash each other.
My only thought is RBR wanting to protect Danny's third in the WDC. But I think he's probably pretty safe anyway. Great WCC points haul for RBR though.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
McLaren always seems like they made progress and are at the top for the first half of the race and then they just disappear and end up where they were last season. Car is built for one tyre and on all others the performance is disturbingly bad.

ramparter

Banned
McLaren always seems like they made progress and are at the top for the first half of the race and then they just disappear and end up where they were last season. Car is built for one tyre and on all others the performance is disturbingly bad.

They were just lucky. The way oher cars were passing them, for me they are eaxactly where their pace is right now. They can beat easily Sauber, Renault, Manor, they may fight Haas and Force India but that's it.

Juicy Bob

Saddens me that Nico will probably not get the credit he deserves for six wins in a row.

Yes, he's not had to fight tooth-and-nail for each and every one of them, but then neither did Hamilton or Vettel or Schumacher during some of their lengthy win streaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom