• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Vettel thinks all the other drivers are there to service him.

He's a lot like Senna that way. It worked for Senna, it worked for Schumacher and it seems to work for Vettel. It doesn't have to work for every single driver (there's always the Schumachers, Montoyas, Verstappens) but it works for a lot and it makes things much easier. Never underestimate the respect other drivers have for multiple times WC's.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mistakes everywhere. Appalling.

Not just me that noticed it here.

They were awful today. Well, whole weekend, from 'OMG Ferrari is the #1 car' wankery from Friday, I do not know what they blabbered yesterday (I was at work). to grand finale today.

Zeknurn

Yup. Sky F1 was awful as per usual.

I see nothing weird about that exchange between Vettel and Kvyat. Vettel went all german on him, that's how they are.

FuturusX

In the end Kimi wasn't bad. Also shows that when you are racing from the bag, just going full attack isn't the best. Hamilton makes that mistake a lot. No point destroying your tire just to get one place. I know earlier I blamed the strategy of Lewis but I kinda think he has a lot of responsibility for the outcome. He had the pace, he showed that. But he kept needing new tires more than anyone.

NBCSN confirmed with Mercedes that Lewis had a problem with damage to the floor of his car that caused downforce issues, he destroyed his tires just trying to keep up out there.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Holy fuck, that was the WORST butchering of Mandarin I have ever heard. I couldn't tell what he was trying to say.

LMAO

I don't speak Mandarin, but somehow I knew that Kai Ebel was butchering it...

Aiii

So not worth it
Holy fuck, that was the WORST butchering of Mandarin I have ever heard. I couldn't tell what he was trying to say.

LMAO

To be fair, most German's I know can't even speak proper English, it is probably better they just stick with one foreign language and keep it at that.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
NBCSN confirmed with Mercedes that Lewis had a problem with damage to the floor of his car that caused downforce issues, he destroyed his tires just trying to keep up out there.

He was quite unlucky that his FW got stuck beneath his car. He also went over gravel with wing beneath his car, probably floor was scratched or even some of the stuff ended stuck down there...

So that's three good races in a row all because of a competitive midfield and Mercedes fucking up one car every race.

Fixed that a bit

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looking from Seb's onboard, he had a really bad start, then drifted on the outside of the corner behind Kimi (who locked up after fantastic start). Of course there was a lot of room on the left and Kvyat, who was right behind Seb on the start, but kept the inner line. Vettel should ease off, but he panicked when RBR appeared on his right and slammed into Kimi instead

Hamilton looked like he should've started from pit.

"It was an average day."

As the old saying goes, all are generals after battle is over

Line_HTX

I just realized no one during the broadcast mentioned anything about Alonso. Feels like he had a quiet day after being cleared by the medics.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am wondering how would race evolve without early safety car

And I still think that Mercedes is having quite some advantage, but they are hiding it well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom