• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Saddens me that Nico will probably not get the credit he deserves for six wins in a row.

Yes, he's not had to fight tooth-and-nail for each and every one of them, but then neither did Hamilton or Vettel or Schumacher during some of their lengthy win streaks.

I'll give him credit. Good on him. I'd rather Rosberg win the championship this year than Hamilton that's for sure.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
LOL, normally I would've already seen the first post race advertising spot when Vettel wasn't even through the last corner.

So proud for Nico, after a shitshow of a year he had last season he's absolutely showing some fight. Go get it, it's yours, fuck Lewis.

Awn Vettel is such a nice guy apologizing there.

Aiii

So not worth it
Saddens me that Nico will probably not get the credit he deserves for six wins in a row.

Yes, he's not had to fight tooth-and-nail for each and every one of them, but then neither did Hamilton or Vettel or Schumacher during some of their lengthy win streaks.

Both Nico and Lewis are winning only because their team is so insanely far ahead of the rest it just isn't competition. I would say both their accomplishments have a huge asterisk behind them.

Lewis first Merc WDC at least was fought closely with Nico, but his second was pretty much given to him as well.

ramparter

Banned
In the end Kimi wasn't bad. Also shows that when you are racing from the bag, just going full attack isn't the best. Hamilton makes that mistake a lot. No point destroying your tire just to get one place. I know earlier I blamed the strategy of Lewis but I kinda think he has a lot of responsibility for the outcome. He had the pace, he showed that. But he kept needing new tires more than anyone.

hamchan

Kvyat saying it's all good, we're both on the podium (even though Danny Ric should be there).

Good to see Kvyat ain't afraid to give it back to Vettel though. Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom