• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

I will say that Rosberg winning does keep the podium stuff short and sweet. Only one song required, very efficient.

NewDust

Never forget

101215_motor_hamilton_putin.vadapt.664.high.25.jpg

Mohonky

You know when a big dog submits and looks nervous by the bigger more bad ass and dominant dog? Thats how Putin looks in the same room as Bernie.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can barely stand listening to PR-berg...

To be fair, seven wins in a row is pretty impressive.

If you ignore that half of the wins were gifts. And that his car is a full second ahead of the rest of the grid bar Lewis.

dubc35

Purposely spoiled the race for myself since I didn't think I would have time to watch it, I guess that was a good choice.

Can't wait for the Kvyat post-race interview.

Purposely spoiled the race for myself since I didn't think I would have time to watch it, I guess that was a good choice.

First boring race of the season. Just watch Kvyat torpedoing Vettel into the wall.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Toto will soon mention aliens in his interviews and he will underline that Ferrari are very close*

*under 0.75 second/lap

Kvyat deserved a grid penalty for the next race. That was Maldonado/2012 Grosjean driving from him. In the old days, he may have caught a fist to the face as well.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
i don't think Vettel had a puncture, he probably would have been able to continue if Kyvatt didn't hit him again

Watching the on board, i think that he had a puncture (judging from just how the car is behaving), probably something similar to Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom