• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hamilton with a water pressure issue. Considering the rules saying that the team can't tell drivers unless if a problem is really bad? Game over possibly.

Sure. Someone has to pretend that people are still hyping him up all day, every day, and be mad about it for some reason.
It's called an opinion.

Considering he's already promoted to Red Bull after a season and 4 races (race isn't over, I'm feeling generous) yes he's being hyped.

IMO other drivers deserve a drive at a top team (Vandoorne).

I swear, if we're getting this "Mercedes conspiracy against Hamilton" shit this year, I'd going to rage.

e: How long until Kimi's DNF? Or is it one car per race for Ferrari?

Aiii

So not worth it
It's called an opinion.

Not really though, you decided you don't like Verstappen, and that's fine. But you have every intention to be obnoxious about it. Constantly calling him out, ignoring everything the kid does right, which is a lot and immediately piping up when there's something you can gloat about, like when his engine dies (as he's running comfortably in sixth). It's silly and it's why people keep calling you out on it every weekend.

Lewis starts taking almost second a lap out of Nicole and brings gap from 12s to 6s.

Pit wall advises him that his car has a fault that might DNF him if he keeps trying to win.

Gap goes back up to 12s.

Story of 2016 WDC so far.

Edit: Dat autocorrect

Not really though, you decided you don't like Verstappen, and that's fine. But you have every intention to be obnoxious about it. Constantly calling him out, ignoring everything the kid does right, which is a lot and immediately piping up when there's something you can gloat about, like when his engine dies (as he's running comfortably in sixth). It's silly and it's why people keep calling you out on it every weekend.

Wonderboy Defense Force needs to lighten up.

ramparter

Banned
Lewis starts taking almost second a lap out of Nicole and brings gap from 12s to 6s.

Pit wall advises him that his car has a fault that might DNF him if he keeps trying to win.

Gap goes back up to 12s.

But we are lunatics who think its a conspiracy.

Gap goes back up to 12s.

Clearly, Mercedes fixed the WDC, as it's Rosberg's time this year, according to his contract.

Wonderboy Defense Force needs to lighten up.

You are absolutely ridiculous about this. A total joke.

Blastoise

Banned
Bernie reminds me of Wormtail.

vwUAq4J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom