• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Business

Like this is a massive revelation lol it's been like that for decades I don't think that's going to change if you keep rotating stewards every race. Everyone has a differing opinion and experience to draw upon.

It should be obvious I'm talking about this season and the move under braking moves and today's cutting through the grass, but well, there you go.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hamilton probably could have got back on track before the corner if he even tried braking. Instead he gunned it and went straight across the grass.

Could he have safely rejoined the track at that point, given that it was the start? He possibly could, but in the action of the start is that a risk worth taking when there a track full of cars?

For the record, I said a friend at the beginning that all being equal I thought it should be investigated, I'm just making considerations.

Was Rosberg trying to make a serious attempt at a pass at the point Hamilton overshot the corner?

Doesn't matter if a driver is that close and the one in front does a big lockup and messes up the corner by that much, the driver behind would have overtaken, if this was in alot of other racetracks Lewis wouldn't have been first after that corner.

Not saying he should or shouldn't have been penalized be he was very very lucky.

I can remember Hamilton getting a penalty in Canada a few years ago for exactly such a move like Max. And everybody being on HAMs side at the time.

MJ tried his hand at F1 too? Basketball, baseball and F1 is there nothing this GOD cannot do?

jordan1.jpg

The man has some great taste to top it off. His collection is legendary.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
VES (on VET): "I think he needs to go back to school to learn some new language... He's a very frustrated guy at the moment" #MexicoGP #F1

Upinsmoke

He didn't cry. They asked his opinion and he gave it. It was amazing.

Also Vettel called him a cunt or whatever, so he is allowed to respond to that with some force, wouldn't you agree?

He's a Hypocrite. He's been moving under braking all season. In one race against Kimi he should of basically been disqualified and that would of put an end to his cuntish behaviour on track right there but nothing happened and he continued to behave like a child using his car as a weapon. Now we have a "rule" he wants to enforce it because it suits him. It wasn't even that bad, and Red Bull have some cheek top, they've been defending that kind of racing all season yet when the shoe is on the other foot they don't like it.

Could he have safely rejoined the track at that point, given that it was the start? He possibly could, but in the action of the start is that a risk worth taking when there a track full of cars?

No, but he has no God given right to rejoin before the other cars.

Marko is better at spinning than trump

"Nico should move out of the way if he wants to be WC!"

He basically said that if you're the Championship leader and driving the superior car, it's your responsibility not to crash into someone.

I just heard VET vs RIC is still under investigation btw.

Snoodaard

Neo Member
Max is insanely talented and he's a joy to watch in most races, but the shit he pulled today is unacceptable. People aren't HATING, people are pissed off because he douchebagged hard, got called out for doing so and sort of flipped Seb off.

What did he pull? He was stupid and got punished for it but in the end he was not obligated to give back the place at that time.

Also, Max's cuntness is nowhere on the same level as Schumacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWwNU79-tZA

Aiii

So not worth it
He's a Hypocrite. He's been moving under braking all season. In one race against Kimi he should of basically been disqualified and that would of put an end to his cuntish behaviour on track right there but nothing happened and he continued to behave like a child using his car as a weapon. Now we have a "rule" he wants to enforce it because it suits him. It wasn't even that bad, and Red Bull have some cheek top, they've been defending that kind of racing all season yet when the shoe is on the other foot they don't like it.
VES doesn't make the rules. It is a rule now, so he is only a hypocrite if he keeps doing it now that it is. Simple as that. You are not a hypocrite for pointing out a rule. He didn't make it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
They should. Shame all the tracks gave them up for Motor racing and what not.

I think that we will see return of at least partial gravel traps on racetracks that host F1 races and MotoGP ones, especially after fatalities in motorbike racing in this season.

Par Score

If it stops all the complaining, just imagine they gave Hamilton the same penalty as Max.

5 seconds added to his time, so he only wins by 4 seconds rather than 9, big whoop.

Vettel should totally get done for moving under breaking though.

64bitbros

Nah, fuck media training. We need this goodness.

I agree. F1 was boring as fuck before Max started driving for RB. This guy gives the F1 a much needed boost. Stuff is happening again. A bit of fighting and drama is good for the sport.

FuturusX

Vettel's anger is at Ferrari. They have provided him with a stinker of a package and he can't take it. Hence the lashing out everyone and everything.

hamchan

Fuck off, Ricciardo. Take your finish like a man.

Radio Whine is today in RBR's garage

Marko: "If they penalize Max, they also have to penalize Lewis, who did the same in lap 1. Vettel also changed lanes under braking." #AMuS

RIC: "I felt that Seb did what everyone's been complaining about lately, under-breaking. He doesn't deserve to be on the podium #f1com

Well, RIC, if you had balls, you would push VET out. But looks like he is turning out to be second coming of Webber.

Hilarious that you're trying to call out Ricciardo for anything when he's actually right and bringing up a good point, and is the cleanest one out of everyone involved in this mess of an ending.

Could he have stopped safely on the grass, then, considering his momentum?

We'll never know since he didn't try to brake. It's kind of irrelevant since the safety car nullified it, plus Lewis was probably never going to get a penalty since they want the WDC to go as far as possible.

64bitbros

Vettel's anger is at Ferrari. They have provided him with a stinker of a package and he can't take it. Hence the lashing out everyone and everything.

Not only Vettel. Both him and Raikonen have been frustrated a lot during races the last few months. There has been a lot of complaining on the radio's. And Ferrari losing second place to RB hurts, a lot. And this young gun is kicking their ass most of the time and fights on the limit too. They are not happy.

G-Unit

HOLYSH Rosberg calling out Hamilton on Fox Sports Latin America stream. He says Hamilton breaked late and than he thought he was gonna pass him on the corner, but that Hamilton went straight full speed.

Telling it how it is.

Staab

Yo.
Am I the only one that sees Verstappen as being at fault for the VET/RIC incident ?
The guy feigned to move to the outside and moved back in, so Vettel had to dive back into the inside line to avoid colliding with him and thus went closer to Ricciardo.

Honestly, Max really did a lame move there, I can't stand the guy.

Vettel going ham on the radio was awesome :lol
well deserved podium finish for him !

Top Bottom