• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

DBT85

OT3D2RS.gif

Taken a while, but we got there in the end.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If they can get his car working, its not the end of the weekend - the top teams have shown they can get into solid points and even podiums from back end starts

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like new PU is simply too powerful for turbo charger to work properly

That sounded like turbo failure from on board

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Presumably they fucked up something during they hurried rebuild?

Jezbollah

Last year - engine failure wrecks Hamilton's championship
This year - engine failure wrecks Vettel's championship.

That's racing.

Randdalf

That's racing.

I mean it was really the Singapore crash that wrecked his championship, he'll be fast enough to finish top 6 tomorrow.

I saw alot of Ferrari fans rooting for mechanical failure for Lewis this go around. I feel bad for Seb, but not for those fans that wished that.

nekkid

That's racing.

A broken engine doesn’t tend to cause you to drive into other cars.

Juicy Bob

Seriously wonder if it's worth Ferrari sitting out this weekend and then having the PU elements fresher for the end of the season

Ark

Oh man, forgot what time the qualy started. But Vettel out having just used his final engine?!

What a turn of events.

However much Ferrari troubles might make me giggle at times, this season is good enough that I'd rather this get settled out on the track. Why can't Kimi's engine have died instead? Boo.

DBT85

Seriously wonder if it's worth Ferrari sitting out this weekend and then having the PU elements fresher for the end of the season
Nat, he'll take points and new parts since he's already at the back.

Shame for the championship fight, tho I'm OK with it.

Should be fun seeing him carve up the field though.

Orbis

That's racing.
Well this is by no means over, Hamilton went from a safe 25pts to zero here last year. Vettel can easily score points and potentially a podium tomorrow.

John_B

There are still 6 races and plenty of potential drama, but completely throwing away two races that looked like wins is pretty damaging.

nekkid

What made him take out his teammate and blame him and the team for the rest of the season?

There’s a difference between a miscalculated overtake and overly-aggressive driving sideways towards other cars.

Aiii

So not worth it
STR s gonna laugh their asses off next year when their Honda engine outperforms that Renault powered McLaren.

Top Bottom