• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
CxKH-tYXUAQBptp.jpg
look how charming he is

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I think they should just get everybody in a room and decide this with playing the F1 videogame.

Or indoor karting.

Fox Mulder

This is why I don't understand people constantly getting excited about rain.
It is clear current F1 wants nothing to do with it

Rain can be fun and shake up a boring ass standard grid. This just sucks though, regardless of whether it's the cars, tires, or driver skill.

Thank god this Motorsport Manager is damn good. Making up for a bad race.
So happy to hear that it's good. As I got older, I'd much rather play a manager game, than a race game. I can't wait for Workshop support. Gotta need official names and liveries.

So who would you recommend? Bearing in mind that Charlie has been directly involved in Motorsport for over 40 years.
He might have many a year in racing, sure, but if you are in effect in charge of the race you'd have a clear directive to follow be it the driver's safety, the spectacle or whatever. Who could replace him? I really don't know, which got me thinking, is he the best then?

Randdalf

So happy to hear that it's good. As I got older, I'd much rather play a manager game, than a race game. I can't wait for Workshop support. Gotta need official names and liveries.

The nationalities and teams in their F1 equivalent match up with the current season, so you can imagine it whilst modding isn't available.

Kalor

Lee McKenzie Verified account
‏@LeeMcKenzieTV
Me to Bernie during red flag "will we be back at this track next year?" Bernie: "At this rate we'll never leave!"

McNum

No...rain USED to be fun.
It hasn't been for a couple years and wont be for the foreseeable future
That might be an interesting challenge going forward.

How do you make wet races fun again? Step one, in my mind, has to be to make it actually possible to race when it's wet. I hope the new tires next year comes with some great wets.

Imagine Hamilton doing the same. This clusterfuck of the race does not deserve to end the championship fight.
With that you're right. I don't wish it to any of them, to be clear. I just wish Rosberg was forced
to fight Hamilton for once, instead of coasting to the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom