• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
He might have many a year in racing, sure, but if you are in effect in charge of the race you'd have a clear directive to follow be it the driver's safety, the spectacle or whatever.

Given how much money there is in f1 and broadcasting rights, he probably has more than a single directive to follow. Obviously, safety is a major concern and should be his primary concern, but do you honestly not think he doesn't have pressure to get things going on a day like today?

Who could replace him? I really don't know, which got me thinking, is he the best then?

Well I don't follow Le Mans as closely as I do f1, but I feel like Daniel Poissenot did a good job. Of course, he's retired now.

Given how much money there is in f1 and broadcasting rights, he probably has more than a single directive to follow. Obviously, safety is a major concern and should be his primary concern, but do you honestly not think he doesn't have pressure to get things going on a day like today?

Well I don't follow Le Mans as closely as I do f1, but I feel like Daniel Poissenot did a good job. Of course, he's retired now.
Absolutely I don't take away the responsibility and pressure of this position, and of course being there is always a different matter

EBreda

I remember 3 or 4 times when weather was worse in Suzuka and always saw epic races.

Nowadays it's Middle East weather or bust. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom