• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Cptkrush

Shortt Sirket said:
HA! Let's see you bastards get THIS one:

Guess.jpg
Ferrari FF?

It looks ferrari-esque

Shaneus

Shortt Sirket said:
I will give it some more time and then start giving hints if nobody gets it.

Haha! Yeah, stumped you GOOD!
Hint: I hate you.

BTW I still have a car you might want to gift, too. Didn't set me back much but it could be a fun car if you want to dish out non-requests. Lemme know if you want it to pass on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thanks for the gifts Shortt Sirket!

I'm having trouble getting to your storefront though, how do I get there? I see no options in the car club or anything.

Shaneus said:
Hint: I hate you.

BTW I still have a car you might want to gift, too. Didn't set me back much but it could be a fun car if you want to dish out non-requests. Lemme know if you want it to pass on.

Yeah man, feel free to gift it to me and I will send it on as a prize. I appreciate it man.

Btw here is the GAF Club Cash Flow. That way everyone can see how much money the club has at any given time.

Shaneus

Shortt Sirket said:
Yeah man, feel free to gift it to me and I will send it on as a prize. I appreciate it man.

Btw here is the GAF Club Cash Flow. That way everyone can see how much money the club has at any given time.
What did the 1 and 2,000,000 cash auctions come from? That's epic.

Shaneus said:
What did the 1 and 2,000,000 cash auctions come from? That's epic.

I put up some Pink Abarths for varying amounts and some awesome people bought them all, including the ones with the $1Mil and $2Mil buyouts.

Depending on how much the club raises, we could also try to buy a couple of the REALLY expensive cars to help Club Members get the "Exclusive Taste" cheevo.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
skyfinch said:
1 pink car and 6 $ vinyls. I have a lot of credits I won't use, much like FM3, so I don't mind.

I'll keep supporting every week but I am going to buy all the cars, it'll take a while lol

Mascot

Shortt Sirket said:
HA! Let's see you bastards get THIS one:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xIs9epf-_dk/Tq9jDEMJ0HI/AAAAAAAAC0w/bV70BOpId4s/s800/Guess.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

Devon GTX, or maybe the Bertone Mantide. More likely the Devon.

Gor@n

Neo Member
Game is weird, i can download the Nov car pack through the xbl marketplace, but since i have the season pass, i have to wait for it to appear in the marketplace in-game, yet its not there yet. Annoying

XShagrath

Gor@n said:
Game is weird, i can download the Nov car pack through the xbl marketplace, but since i have the season pass, i have to wait for it to appear in the marketplace in-game, yet its not there yet. Annoying
I saw someone mention on another forum that you can get it to pop up in game by downloading some free VW car from the marketplace. I haven't logged on this morning to check it out though.

Here's the link:

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
XShagrath said:
I saw someone mention on another forum that you can get it to pop up in game by downloading some free VW car from the marketplace. I haven't logged on this morning to check it out though.

Here's the link:

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R
Worked like a charm, thank you.

I added the Focus ST, the Chevy, the Scirocco, the Audi S3, the Audi Team Joest and the Ferrari to the Club Garage, if anybody feels like taking them for a spin before buying.

Alright, I wake up and nobody has guessed it yet? FOR SHAME!

Here is a (terrible) hint.

Ready?

It has been on Top Gear.

GO!

PS: I need Make/Model. I am looking at you Pepto!

G Rom

nagge, you can check your message center, I beat your new time on the Road Atlanta Challenge. :D
I don't think I could much faster than that, top scores are just insane !

nagge

G Rom said:
nagge, you can check your message center, I beat your new time on the Road Atlanta Challenge. :D
I don't think I could much faster than that, top scores are just insane !

God I hate that car, stop beating me! :D

Will beat your time again later today, you can count on it ;)

Edit: Oh you went really fast, well I'll beat you in a couple of days at least, haha.

VindictiveGnome said:
Ugh, I can't buy the Aventador individually. I just wanted the Aventador and Charger, but I guess I will have to purchase the whole pack.

Really? They said you can buy them all individually. You have to wait for them to appear on the Game Storefront though. Look at what XShagrath said to get them to appear.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
VindictiveGnome said:
Ugh, I can't buy the Aventador individually. I just wanted the Aventador and Charger, but I guess I will have to purchase the whole pack.
check directly in the XBL Marketplace, you can purchase them one by one there.

Shortt Sirket said:
Really? They said you can buy them all individually. You have to wait for them to appear on the Game Storefront though. Look at what XShagrath said to get them to appear.
I downloaded the free VW and the Nov Pack shows up. There is no option to individually buy the Aventador, though. I can either buy a season pass or download the whole pack. Also, there's a red ribbon on the left left that says it's pack only. Every other car has the option to buy outside the pack.

OnkelC said:
check directly in the XBL Marketplace, you can purchase them one by one there.
I don't see the Aventador. I see every other car and the whole pack.

If true, it sounds like they are keeping certain cars from the packs as "exclusives." Which is pretty shady if it is true. I am hoping it is a glitch or something.

Shortt Sirket said:
If true, it sounds like they are keeping certain cars from the packs as "exclusives." Which is pretty shady if it is true. I am hoping it is a glitch or something.
I don't think they would have a pack only ribbon if it was a glitch. It is shady indeed. I don't think it's a good strategy, though. I think it will turn people away who only want one or two cars. It also might push them over the edge to buy the whole pack even though they don't want all the cars. Who knows.

Here, for the new page:

GAF Club Event Ideas

Normal Time Trial
- The only thing with this is that it really would only be between the Top 5 drivers and might leave out everyone else.

All Assists Time Trial
- I thought it might be fun to see who could get the fastest time with ALL the assists turned on. Auto brake, steer assist, etc. I know it actually is harder for me to race with those, so it could be interesting.

Drift Challenge
- Just a normal drift challenge to see who can get the highest score.

Drift Score Target
- I set a Drift Score (nothing too high) and whoever can come the closest without going over wins

Rallye Time Trial
- I set a time by driving fairly consistently and not too quickly around a course and whoever can get the closest without going faster wins.

Crazy Rallye Time Trial
- Same as above, but I drive like a crazy person. As in stopping randomly, doing donuts, etc and only dirty laps count.

Bracket Drag Racing
- We set a class and everyone PMs me their time. When we start the Event, whoever can hit their time closest wins.

Bracket Time Trial (Thanks Nagge)
- Same as above, but with an actual course instead of drag racing.

Backwards Challenge
- Whoever can set the fastest time on a course while driving backwards the whole time wins.

Photo Competition (Thanks enzo)
- We do a theme and everyone PMs me their photos and then I post them all in random order and with no names and whoever gets the most votes wins.

Car design/paint Challenge
- We pick a car and everyone shares their paint/livery design with the club. People "vote" by driving the car in a Quick Race. Whoever has the most "drives" wins. Or people just send them to me, I post pictures with no names and we vote. And everyone gets their cars back after.

I want to start one of these on Friday and then go until the next Monday. That will give everyone two weekends to work on it. I am thinking we could do the "Crazy Rallye Time Trial" or the "All Assists Time Trial." Both are slightly weird and could be fun for everyone, even those who aren't so great at the game.

--------

And since nobody has guessed it yet (but one person was REAALLLYY close), here is the Guess the Car:

Guess.jpg

DasRaven

VindictiveGnome said:
I don't think they would have a pack only ribbon if it was a glitch. It is shady indeed. I don't think it's a good strategy, though. I think it will turn people away who only want one or two cars. It also might push them over the edge to buy the whole pack even though they don't want all the cars. Who knows.

Definitely not a glitch and the bold above is the point.

Individual cars are also differing prices depending on desirability.
000 Scirocco R
160 Focus ST
160 Typhoon
160 Bel Air
160 RS3
160 Virage
160 Charger
240 #2 R15++
240 #62 F458
N/A Aventador

This was also the case with the American Muscle pack, but all those were 160.
The Dart HEMI Super Stock was only available in the pack.

Mascot

Shortt Sirket said:
And since nobody has guessed it yet (but one person was REAALLLYY close), here is the Guess the Car:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xIs9epf-_dk/Tq9jDEMJ0HI/AAAAAAAAC0w/bV70BOpId4s/s800/Guess.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

Still think it's a TVR.
Tuscan MkII?
T350c?

(not even sure if those are in FM4 lol. EDIT: they aren't I don't think.)

Wiesmann - 2010 GT MF5?

Mr.Green

The patch! Where the *%@? is the patch Turn 10!?

Do you guys need help? All programmers are on vacation? I understand! Just create me a CVS account and I'll fix it myself. For free!

Mascot

Shortt Sirket said:
Nope, none of you are right.

Getting desperate now. I want that code..!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4?
Ascari A10?
Koenigsegg CCX?
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano?

one last one:
Noble M12 GTO-3R

Mascot said:
Getting desperate now. I want that code..!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4?
Ascari A10?
Koenigsegg CCX?
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren?
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano?

one last one:
Noble M12 GTO-3R

Jesus man, all those guesses and you STILL didn't get it.

One last hint, which will give it away...

You could say it is a "heavyweight." And that it does things "rather well."

Top Bottom