• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Pepto said:

Well shit dude! When did you edit?

Whelp, Pepto got it and I didn't see the edit. I fail at life!

It was the Continental SuperSports and my last hints came from this awesome Top Gear video.

Do you want the code or a car?

NEW GUESS THE CAR

Guess2.jpg

This one is SUPER easy!

nagge

Shortt Sirket said:

Bah! Why am I even doing this instead of playing the game?! Bye for now, watch out G Rom, I'm coming for you!

Pepto

Banned
Shortt Sirket said:

It was the Continental SuperSports and my last hints came from this awesome Top Gear video.

What code?

Pepto said:
What code?

I have an extra code for the new DLC if you want that, but if not, then you can have any car under $1mil.

nagge said:
Bah! Why am I even doing this instead of playing the game?! Bye for now, watch out G Rom, I'm coming for you!

Sorry man, I didn't see his edit! Everyone who kept playing after my stupidity will get a "I am sorry" Pink VW Rabbit from me.

nagge

Shortt Sirket said:
Sorry man, I didn't see his edit! Everyone who kept playing after my stupidity will get a "I am sorry" Pink VW Rabbit from me.

Haha, no worries, and I already have enough pink hot hatches in my garage ;)

So how do we download the DLC if we got the Season Pass? Is it only doable in game? It wants to charge me when I do it through the website.

Pepto

Banned
Shortt Sirket said:
I have an extra code for the new DLC if you want that, but if not, then you can have any car under $1mil.
I already have the season pass. I'll take the Mosler.

flyinpiranha said:
So how do we download the DLC if we got the Season Pass? Is it only doable in game? It wants to charge me when I do it through the website.
Download the free sample from the marketplace. Then launch the game and the pack should show up in the game for free.

Sweet, que'd up the free one for when I get home.

Another question ... I'm still having an issue seeing which cars are actually DLC cars and just regular cars within the menu. Like when you get to choose a reward I had the option of the RUF Rt12 R and Ferrari 458 Challenge ... I think these were both VIP cars but I couldn't see any notification that they were on screen when selecting the cars.

flyinpiranha said:
Sweet, que'd up the free one for when I get home.

Another question ... I'm still having an issue seeing which cars are actually DLC cars and just regular cars within the menu. Like when you get to choose a reward I had the option of the RUF Rt12 R and Ferrari 458 Challenge ... I think these were both VIP cars but I couldn't see any notification that they were on screen when selecting the cars.

You won't after the initial bit. It will say "NEW" and such at first, but once you look at it, it goes away. And I don't think it will ever say on the Reward Screen which is DLC/VIP.

Mascot

Shortt Sirket said:
Come on man! Don't give up!
But I tried really hard last time and the competition was already over due to poor admin! ;)

Need to do other stuff now. Have lost the will to identify shadows.

*sigh*

Ty4on

Shortt Sirket said:

Thought it was the non SuperSports when you said it was heavy. Congrats to pepto!

Mascot said:
But I tried really hard last time and the competition was already over due to poor admin! ;)

Need to do other stuff now. Have lost the will to identify shadows.

*sigh*

Dammit man! You are making me feel all sad. Come on! You can do it!

Plus, you weren't even close with your guesses anyway. lol

Ty4on said:
Thought it was the non SuperSports when you said it was heavy. Congrats to pepto!

I can see that, but the SS is still REALLY heavy. It is just not as bad as they original.

xavi42

I am totally addicted to this game, rivals mode is amazing. I looked at how much time I had spent racing so far, and I was shocked when it said 40+ hours. That's pretty good considering I have a full time job, a wife, and baby. I am staying up late to play this game, and losing tons of sleep every night.

Ty4on

Shortt Sirket said:
I can see that, but the SS is still REALLY heavy. It is just not as bad as they original.
It was the closest to an SUV in Forza 2 (2.4 metric tons, heavier than most SUVs). Had some fun with it in splitscreen with a friend (he had).

nagge

Damn servers down again, just as I was about to get going with rival racing.

And yea that was great fun playing tag :D

Mascot

Shortt Sirket said:
Dammit man! You are making me feel all sad. Come on! You can do it!

Plus, you weren't even close with your guesses anyway. lol
Only because someone already guessed at Bentley..! :lol

Shortt Sirket said:
You won't after the initial bit. It will say "NEW" and such at first, but once you look at it, it goes away. And I don't think it will ever say on the Reward Screen which is DLC/VIP.

Dang, that sucks. Will have to print out a list or something so I know.

guest1321

So pleased right now. For the Audi RS3 you can get a street bumper made by audi that makes it look like the A3. I was not to keen on racing a car around that looks like it has crazy ass braces in its mouth.

I am surprised nobody has got it. When I took the picture, I could tell the outline immediately.

Hmm, what is a good hint. This car is not exactly popular because of its performance figures.

Shortt Sirket said:
I am surprised nobody has got it. When I took the picture, I could tell the outline immediately.

Hmm, what is a good hint. This car is not exactly popular because of its performance figures.

Wait, what are we doing here?

Top Bottom