• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Shortt Sirket said:
....are you TRYING to make me come over there and beat you?

Guess2.jpg

Does this LOOK like a Kia or a goddam Beetle??? HUH???? DOES IT???

It looks like a sailboat and I was looking at the wrong picture. Now that I see the correct pic I'm going with Kia Ceed or VW Beetle.

I am both saddened and disgusted by your lack recognition for a popular piece of American Iron.

The version in Forza is the Third Generation of this particular model.

Mizzou Gaming said:
It looks like a sailboat and I was looking at the wrong picture. Now that I see the correct pic I'm going with Kia Ceed or VW Beetle.

I seriously just bust out laughing here at work and everyone is staring at me now. Thanks.

acm2000 said:

Are you people even trying anymore? Does it look like its an SUV? I mean, come ON people. I feel like I am taking CRAZY PILLS.

Mr.Green

Shortt Sirket said:
Seriously man?? Does it LOOK like a hatch?? And I even said it is American Steel.

I am going to send you the pinkest, ugliest car I can find...
Promise?

Seriously, it's a Dodge Dart.

IT HAS BEEN GUESSED!!! WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME SO?

I an see why Gowans stepped down now. You are all a bunch of animals! ANIMALS I say!

I have one more left until I am off work. You guys interested?

Sorry to interupt but what's the word on the new car pack, thumbs up or down? I unfortunately cannot afford the Season Pass but I do have some MS Space Bucks on my account.

Oh and if anyone has an extra dlc code for the pack I have a code for the MAGIC The GATHERING XBLA game plus the expansion code if anyone wants to trade.

acm2000 said:
Forza 4 |OT| In this thread, we give Shortt Sirket a breakdown

Seriously, I am work and I honestly think people think I am losing my goddam mind.

Mr.Green said:
I want my fugly pink car. You promised.

Oh, you will get it! When I get home from work, you are going to get the shittiest, ugliest, worst car I can find. Don't you worry.

Alright, even though you guys don't fuckin deserve it, here is the new one:

Guess.jpg

Winner gets $500K or under car of their choice.

Edit: Don't you EVEN start with me SarBear!

p3tran

Banned
Mizzou Gaming said:
Sorry to interupt but what's the word on the new car pack, thumbs up or down? I unfortunately cannot afford the Season Pass but I do have some MS Space Bucks on my account.
I have played a bit with the aventador, and from low r3 its possible to go to s class. Its interesting cause the car handles great and has power.
Other than this, I only had the chance to spend some time on the audi rs3. its close to full b from factory and handles neutral. For the rest of them its too early for me :)
In general, I'd say thumbs up if you like at least some of the cars.

p3tran said:
I have played a bit with the aventador, and from low r3 its possible to go to s class. Its interesting cause the car handles great and has power.
Other than this, I only had the chance to spend some time on the audi rs3. its close to full b from factory and handles neutral. For the rest of them its too early for me :)
In general, I'd say thumbs up if you like at least some of the cars.

Yeah, the RWD S Class Aventador is a beast. It handles really well and is an absolute blast to drive. Plus it has a matte paint option and looks brilliant.

Btw, that F50 GT that SarBear shared is a amazing. I was playing with it around the Ring and it is incredible. I don't know what you did to it, but I had so much fun just flinging it around.

skyfinch

So how do you get the November pack? I bought the season pass a while ago, but when I go to marketplace, it says the November pack is 560 points. Shouldn't it download automatically?

skyfinch said:
So how do you get the November pack? I bought the season pass a while ago, but when I go to marketplace, it says the November pack is 560 points. Shouldn't it download automatically?

Supposedly you download the free car and it will unlock all of them.

skyfinch said:

Someone posted on here earlier that you have to do it from inside the Game Marketplace. However, if it doesn't show up there, buy the Free Car and it should show up then.

Top Bottom