• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Grassy

SHit race time is 6:30am Monday morning for me! Might pull an all-nighter for the lulz.

So we have to use the GAF MX5 livery(got it thanks SarBear) but the NASCAR/Supercar liveries can be whatever you want? Is that right?

I tested the Aventador out for the R2 875 Nurburgring race, holy shitballs is the thing fast but it's more than a handful to keep on the track. Might go with the Koenigsegg CCX GT...gotta go fast.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
My cars for tomorrow.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Sar can you gift Archer33 a skin for the Miata? lol ty

nagge

Went to put in a few practice laps myself, posted what seemed to be the new top time. But by the time I finished, you had already bested it. *shakes fist* hah

Should be good fun tomorrow.

Alright boys, can we crack 2:07 with a clean lap? It's within spitting distance now.

Bah, you guys are killing me! I do believe a 2:07 lap is possible though, will have to give it a go.

Looking forward to a close fight tonight :)

I think I've spent about 15mil cr buying and tuning different supercars for the R2 event, but I just can't get anything to behave like the F50GT or Zonda...

Hi Guys,
got a big problem with Liveries, i try to load them on a car and the game gets stuck in the loading screen... forever..

so for this evening, i made my own skin for the Mazda :(

Happy New Year to You Mascot and to everyone else :)

What do you think guys, what cars will be popular in this DLC? The last one was rather easy to guess with Raptor, Suzuki and Maserati I knew people would go for those cars, this time I have no clue. I think that Lamborghini, Pagani should be popular, but what else? Maybe Ford Pinto? Seriously, no clue :(

Oh and here is final and complete paint for Lamborghini, my first design in 2012 :D

6611086557_ac22dd4e95_z.jpg

6611086559_7c6ba019b5_z.jpg

6611086561_6484e7744d_z.jpg

6611086563_496cf123d9_z.jpg

The Stig

happy new year.

Id like to DL some of you guys' setups but how do I get yours specifically?

edit - managed to find seanspeed's 2 setups. I cant compete with you guys. Using both setups I cannot beat 2:12.5

happy new year.

Id like to DL some of you guys' setups but how do I get yours specifically?

edit - managed to find seanspeed's 2 setups. I cant compete with you guys. Using both setups I cannot beat 2:12.5

Don't worry man, I can't either. The races are usually SarBear, Seanspeed and Ox in front and then we all fight for all the positions after. No matter where you fall in the group, there are always people you will be fighting against.

The Stig

well I got raped last time I competed. I didnt even try tuning.

If I am allowed to race with you guys (is there space?) Ill give it a shot. Besides, SOMEBODY has to come last right?

What are your times on brickyard guys?

With my ford fusion I can scrape a 48.5s lap. That is with touching the brake (barely) ONCE.

What car would u guys suggest for the green hell?

The Stig

hmm, I think I have the credits. and damn you are going to rape me. 44.8 is excellent.

F50GT would be rather nice. There are a lot of choices........

edit - trying to find a comprehensive list of supercar bodystyles. surely the zonda r is not allowed?

hmm, I think I have the credits. and damn you are going to rape me. 44.8 is excellent.

F50GT would be rather nice. There are a lot of choices........

edit - trying to find a comprehensive list of supercar bodystyles. surely the zonda r is not allowed?

Oddly enough the game considers it a super car. The easiest is to use the search tool when buying a car and choose a class like R3 and sort by Body Style. You will find the Supercars there.

And the F40C is actually AWD in it's R2 tune, and it is a brilliant car.

The Stig

I already have the zonda r so will try it. I love the f40 so may try that too.

got the chevy monte carlo stock car and got my lap down to 47.3s

my hand hurts now.

edit - the f40c is 1.5mil. oh well.

I gave up on the Joss and moved to the Noble. I just could not keep it consistent and the speed isn't worth it if you can't keep it on the road.

So here are my cars for today:

Noble%252520-%252520BS.jpg

Daytona.jpg

Hmmm GTR is S class isn't that the supercar cat?

Most S-class cars are supercars. Some aren't (I think). There are also R3 and R2 'super cars' to build off, as well, which will likely have a lot more downforce available.

Furai can pull 1.8Gs at 200km/h, the Zonda 1.6, the Mosler 1.5 (IIRC). F50GT is up there too.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Hyundai Veloster US Time Trials

This racing challenge will take place in Forza 4’s Rivals Mode over the next two months. In January, we will hold the time trials round, where players will be challenged to run their quickest lap in a Hyundai car on a specially-chosen track.

The top 1,000 finishers in the Time Trials round will move on to February’s Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship round, a grueling set of three week-long Rivals Mode challenges designed to test the best Forza 4 drivers in the United States. The overall winner of the Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship round will win a brand new Hyundai vehicle! Next week, we’ll give you more details on the track and car you’ll be driving in the Time Trials and Championship rounds.

If you’re interested in taking part, register now; it’s free! This contest is only for registered users who are also U.S. residents. To register you must download the free Hyundai Registration Picture gamer picture between today and January 8. You can download the gamerpic via Xbox LIVE (via a game banner running on the Xbox LIVE dashboard) or on your computer by downloading the gamerpic at the link here.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-Picture/d8d00d5a-157b-4694-b61f-313ba7e7df2d

Registration closes on January 8, so be sure to register now! Good luck to everyone!

zorbsie

Torpedoed in the ass twice and managed a 10th place. Although if there was more laps British Meat would have passed me for sure.

You say Pinto you think HD, I got you covered :) Some WIP work for Ford Pinto, most of the work is done, only logo work left to do. The colors are a little darker than on the pictures, I just forgot to change the settings.

6614959879_ea36221483_z.jpg

6614959839_063b222c2c_z.jpg

6614959867_cfa3a6a5f1_z.jpg

The Stig

first lap at indy. short sirkett ploughed thru me and I had to watch the whole race from my side

edit - it was funny.

edit - flipped myself this time, spent a flew laps on my side and finished the race on my roof.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Well that was fun lol!

This weeks tune for the Miata had way too much aero and weight and not having played online in a long time really didn't help lol... I'll be set for next week though.. Going to get great setups for the cars..

Hopefully I'll do better than last place ha ha

nagge

Indy was dull just lapping away in the front...until about lap 13 when all hell (read: Shortt Sirket) broke loose :)

Great races otherwise!

Nordschleife was so intense, I was sweating at the end.

SarBear

Goodness, that was just too much fun! Great races, guys. We'll tally everything up, alert winners, and do some serious replaying of the Nascar race.

And a replay of that Nurb GP race, too. Too funny!

zorbsie

Fantastic races guys! Last race was just too much. I think I heard Retro crying from too much laughing. At least I think it was from too much laughing. :)

The Stig

I didn't do it on purpose, I swear!!

it was fine. whats funny is that you bumped me on the corner before, I recovered, but the next corner comes up and wham, Im history.

After I finished the race on my roof, you could hear the AI trying to actually drive the car (as if it was still lapping while you're looking at menus)

weird.

That was fun. Unpredictable as expected, but that's racing. Started at the back of the grid on the first two and clawed my way back, feel pretty ok about it. Though passing on the ring is...a fine art.

I'll be back for more for sure.

And that Indy race...well it kind of got a away from us there a bit didn't it? Oh boy.

EDIT: And zorbsie (was it?) should get a trophy for being the only one wiley enough to somehow survive to the finish line. Haha. It was a mine field out there!

Top Bottom