• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Jube3

Shortt Sirket said:
Ugh! Do you only get one chance to import your vinyls from F3? I forgot to turn one of my desings into Vinyl Groups and now I don't see the option to import anymore.

That design took me forever and I really liked it. Bugger!

Go into My Vinyl groups area and the import button (Y) should pop up.

Jube3 said:

THANK YOU!! The button doesn't show up if you are highlighting a vinyl group you didn't actually create.

Now are you going to beat my Infineon/LFA time Jube? This Rivals thing is going to be too much fun.

Mascot

Holy triplefuck. A friend of mine just had his GAME LE cancelled, and that was after getting the generic order confirmation email at the weekend. Looks like those wallet-raping fuckasses might have over-sold their allocation.

On standby to mash the fury button.

Stiff me at your peril, GAME. I will hunt you down and fucking fuck you the fuck up.

saladine1

Haven't you guys got the game yet?
Pffffft.....I'm here relaxn' all cool...with mine..

Any Aussies from Sydney want the game, go to........lol....can't tell, it's a secret...

saladine1 said:

Any Aussies from Sydney want the game, go to........lol....can't tell, it's a secret...
Not sure if serious... >_>

I'm really hoping to get a hold of a copy tomorrow from a friend of a friend...
We'll see what happens.

Ooh, and I'll gift you that vinyl group tomorrow and design.

Gowans007 said:
I quickly knocked this up on my phone to save time with people PMing me about the club.

It's open so guys fill it in and register your interest away then we can work out what to do when we fill up.

NeoGAF Forza 4 Racing Club [GAF] - Google Doc

Edit: made it so anyone can edit via the link, logged in or not.

Signed up. Thanks!

My copy of Forza 4 should arrive either Friday or Monday after Best Buy's shipping screw up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GONNA PRE-ORDER THIS TODAY. HYPE.

I deserve whatever I get for waiting this long :(

Jub3, can I still email in pre-order receipts for the bonus?

EDIT: WTF WHY IS THE BMW M5 NEARLY 400 MB O_O

Jube3 said:
took more pictures!
6230057877_eeb098a9e1_b.jpg

Bigshot please.

Amazon changed status to "Shipping Soon" and I have overnight ... maybe I'll get lucky and it will come tomorrow!

Signed up for the club, in it for the long haul!

Now ... the waiting game.

I do not like the waiting game.

Worst.Game.Ever.

enzo_gt said:
GONNA PRE-ORDER THIS TODAY. HYPE.

I deserve whatever I get for waiting this long :(

Jub3, can I still email in pre-order receipts for the bonus?

EDIT: WTF WHY IS THE BMW M5 NEARLY 400 MB O_O
It is an AutoVista car, so it is bigger than normal.

sneaky77

flyinpiranha said:
Amazon changed status to "Shipping Soon" and I have overnight ... maybe I'll get lucky and it will come tomorrow!

Worst.Game.Ever.

if it's overnight you should. Normally for release date delivery they ship overnight as well, I usually get the ship confirmation monday afternoon and get the game tuesday without issue

The Stig

flyinpiranha said:

Worst.Game.Ever.
we meet again

same here. looks like we may get it tomorrow.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Mascot said:
Holy triplefuck. A friend of mine just had his GAME LE cancelled, and that was after getting the generic order confirmation email at the weekend. Looks like those wallet-raping fuckasses might have over-sold their allocation.

On standby to mash the fury button.

Stiff me at your peril, GAME. I will hunt you down and fucking fuck you the fuck up.
Urge. Hope I'm ok.

watership

Love the thread titlte change. (sorry soundscream)

Around this time tomorrow I will have the LE in my hands. Then I will go to work and suffer through the day just staring at the discs.

Raudi

Jube3 said:

Jube,

So, you can select specific saved vinyl groups to import from FM3 at any time? (I thought I had read that it was a 1 time import of ALL or nothing???)

Also, I sent you a PM - will Kinect head tracking work with a Multi Screen setup? Do I need that "Zoom" accessoryl for use on my cockpit or will if work OK that close @2ft without it?(Was planning to pick up a Kinect sensor today if yes)

Thanks!

watership said:
Love the thread titlte change. (sorry soundscream)

Around this time tomorrow I will have the LE in my hands. Then I will go to work and suffer through the day just staring at the discs.
Ive entered my emo faze

tumblr_l55opvR8sC1qzfdsjo1_r1_500.gif

Gonna go and make some dark emotional liveries in preparation for tomorrow.

Does anybody understand how people with the LCE and the Season Pass collect their 250,000 in-game credits?

I am tempted to buy the pass now but will not have Forza 4 for a couple of more days. The last thing I want to do is prevent myself from the bonus.

saladine1

evil_as_skeletor said:
Not sure if serious... >_>

I'm really hoping to get a hold of a copy tomorrow from a friend of a friend...
We'll see what happens.

Ooh, and I'll gift you that vinyl group tomorrow and design.
lol. If he doesn't pull through, check out Harvey Norman in Auburn if you are in Sydney. Ask for Joe or Nick....beg that son of a bitch because I had to...

saladine1 said:

But then again, you live in Australia.

Seanspeed

Banned
Sethos said:
So, GT5 has a Photo-sharing thread, Forza 4 deserves one too!
I'm sure there's gonna be a livery/photo thread of some sort.

Still amazed at how good the custom liveries look. I was afraid they'd look worse, but they arguably look even better than a stock paintjob.

Raudi

Seanspeed said:
I'm sure there's gonna be a livery/photo thread of some sort.

Still amazed at how good the custom liveries look. I was afraid they'd look worse, but they arguably look even better than a stock paintjob.

+1

We need a "show off your FM4 rides" thread here ;)

FuttBuck said:
I have a grad class from 8-10 Tuesday :(, I'm contemplating ditching that useless class for some Forza 4 lovin', GAF....the power is in your hands!
Ditch and be bathed in the warm glory of a reversed engineered sun, marvel at the cars in auto vista on a sub 6inch level and incubate your love for the game.
I'm so broken :'(

Just preordered bitches. Finally used the $25 credit I had when I bought my Slim 360 so I am getting this beast for 35 bucks from Amazon. I'm a Subaru man through and through (first car was a 2003 WRX blue wagon, now drive a 2005 black Legacy 2.5GT).

Can't wait!

Gowans

Man should get home in 30. Looking forward to picking up the BMW n season pass when I get back.

Looks like we are gona have drama with the GAF club, 66/100 people logged interest already.

soundscream said:
Ditch and be bathed in the warm glory of a reversed engineered sun, marvel at the cars in auto vista on a sub 6inch level and incubate your love for the game.
I'm so broken :'(

The fact that I had to re-read your statement a few times just made me decide to ditch class.

Job well done good sir.

Gowans007 said:
Man should get home in 30. Looking forward to picking up the BMW n season pass when I get back.

Looks like we are gona have drama with the GAF club, 66/100 people logged interest already.
OGs from F3 should take priority

Gowans007 said:

Maybe cut it off at 100 and then have a waitlist or something. Then after a week, cut people who haven't joined yet. Then just monitor the club in game to see who is actually still playing after a couple weeks.

I'm sure many will drop and it will get down to an average number. I mean, even the Forza 4 hype thread doesn't seem to have a 100 people posting in it regularly.

Maddness

I'd instantly jump on this if I had a wheel. Just can't play with a controller. I looked around for the MS wheel (I heard it was kinda shit) but apparently they don't make it anymore?

I saw the wireless U wheel, but after reading a couple reviews about lack of shoulder buttons, I don't think I want it. I like driving manual, so that'd be a problem for me.

Any suggestions on other wheels or where I could find one without spending 400 bucks?

DasRaven

flyinpiranha said:
Maybe cut it off at 100 and then have a waitlist or something. Then after a week, cut people who haven't joined yet. Then just monitor the club in game to see who is actually still playing after a couple weeks.

I'm sure many will drop and it will get down to an average number. I mean, even the Forza 4 hype thread doesn't seem to have a 100 people posting in it regularly.

Well, there is a hard limit to club members at 100, so I think that's a given.
I'll go ahead and sign up today before the actual list hits capacity.

Maddness said:
Any suggestions on other wheels or where I could find one without spending 400 bucks?

Fanatec CSR is $250, basic pedals are $30. That's well under $400 for a dual-platform wheel and workable pedals. Upgrade later to CSR pedals @ $150.

And before acceptance you should have to take the Forza oath!

I (state your name) solemnly swear,
To grow a manly beard,
To offer assistance to drivers who look like their moving the wheel to much,
To only go into the GT V.S. thread once a day for the lulz
To never put a Pony design on my car
To never use replay
unless you got screwed by M. Rossi
And to get a BOSS fannypack
12088-jspaceman_thumb.jpg

Top Bottom