• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

SarBear

Yea. I'm usually doing B, A and S-class, depending on which lobbies look the best. A is my favorite, but S-class is good, too. I need to build more cars for it, though. I've got some real good ones(F50, Zonda, RGT-8, Rossion Q1), but I dont like pulling those out in lobbies too much.

For me, the speed sweet spot is S class, so that's what I solely race online. I've got a garage FULL of S class cars. It's kind of obsessive at this point. VXR, AGM, and a 40ozMethod have some really good tunes that fit my driving style, so if you're looking for something to quick to race I'd hit up their storefronts.

If you wanna race S class, I'm always down. I don't usually see your invites until much later for some odd reason. Sorry about that. Send me a chat invite, though.

Oh, and most people won't bitch about a RUF or Zonda. The F50...maybe, but as long as it isn't Lotus related people should just race. I'm kinda afraid to race a Lotus now seeing as how I have other cars that easily match my old Exige times.

Seanspeed

Banned
You know I NEVER realized you could share a car and then buy a paint for it afterwards and not have it affect anything? I always figured since I had a Storefront paintjob on most of my cars, I couldn't share them, but all I had to do was share it while the paintjob was off and then put a paint on afterwards.

Anyways, about the RUF and the Zonda, I've heard people complain about them before, so I've been hesitant on using them online unless everybody else is using LB cars or I'm way outmatched. I do see people using the RUF quite a bit and never felt it was all that dominant or anything, so yea, people shouldn't complain about that one at least.

I built two cars for S-class today. I usually dont buy a tune unless I've heard something really great about it or I simply cant figure out how to get a car right myself. Luckily, both of the ones I built turned out good. The F40 is non-aero and has a bit of understeer that I couldn't dial out without compromising the rear end stability, but its quick and predictable. Ran a couple personal bests with it. And I built a RWD Gallardo thats just awesome. Its full aero and handles perfect. It had a bit of a tendency to step the rear out, but that was easily fixed by softening the rear springs. Its got 520hp so its not impossible for the rear to break lose, but you can thrash it pretty hard before it happens.

I put both in the Club Garage for people to use if they need something competitive online or off. I'll probably be putting more in the Garage now that I know I can have my custom paintjobs and still share the cars(minus fancy paintjob obviously). And I'm taking out that dreadful GTO that I put in there a long time ago. Its crap.

SarBear, what are you using thats matching your old Exige times? Thats pretty impressive. I have an A-class 2-Eleven, but I haven't tried out the Exige yet. I know its tremendous, but knowing I cant drive it online has put me off it so far.

Here's my two new babies(didn't take my time with the photos):

MA2N2.jpg

0fpvS.jpg

SarBear

You know I NEVER realized you could share a car and then buy a paint for it afterwards and not have it affect anything? I always figured since I had a Storefront paintjob on most of my cars, I couldn't share them, but all I had to do was share it while the paintjob was off and then put a paint on afterwards.

Anyways, about the RUF and the Zonda, I've heard people complain about them before, so I've been hesitant on using them online unless everybody else is using LB cars or I'm way outmatched. I do see people using the RUF quite a bit and never felt it was all that dominant or anything, so yea, people shouldn't complain about that one at least.

I built two cars for S-class today. I usually dont buy a tune unless I've heard something really great about it or I simply cant figure out how to get a car right myself. Luckily, both of the ones I built turned out good. The F40 is non-aero and has a bit of understeer that I couldn't dial out without compromising the rear end stability, but its quick and predictable. Ran a couple personal bests with it. And I built a RWD Gallardo thats just awesome. Its full aero and handles perfect. It had a bit of a tendency to step the rear out, but that was easily fixed by softening the rear springs. Its got 520hp so its not impossible for the rear to break lose, but you can thrash it pretty hard before it happens.

I put both in the Club Garage for people to use if they need something competitive online or off. I'll probably be putting more in the Garage now that I know I can have my custom paintjobs and still share the cars(minus fancy paintjob obviously). And I'm taking out that dreadful GTO that I put in there a long time ago. Its crap.

SarBear, what are you using thats matching your old Exige times? Thats pretty impressive. I have an A-class 2-Eleven, but I haven't tried out the Exige yet. I know its tremendous, but knowing I cant drive it online has put me off it so far.

Here's my two new babies(didn't take my time with the photos):

MA2N2.jpg

0fpvS.jpg

Well, so far I have a Corvette C6 GS that's giving me the same times on Suzuka as my Exige used to. Around 2:06.1xx in S class. It's supercharged and has some great oversteer on it that just plain works for it. Also, I've been playing around with an 06 Miura on Sebring. Not quite as fast, but then again, the Lambo has drag tires that demand patience. Right now I'm hovering 2:07.2xx with it, but I'm sure if I calm down I can cut another .500 out my times. And on Nurb GP I've been using a BMW M1 instead of my normal Exige. I could never break 2:00 before with the Lotus, but I'm coming within the same thousandths of breaking into the 1:59s with it. I'm sure if I busted out the Exige now it would be game over, but I do want to make things competitive online. At least, until guys like FAA Diceman, any of the SPD guys, or 1FMS guys show up. Then all I can do is beg for mercy.

I suck at tuning, so that's why I buy tunes. If you asked me to build a tune, I couldn't do it. So whenever we have league races, I have to buy TONS of tunes to make sure they not only work, but are within restrictions as well. You can only guess how time consuming and painful that is. That's why I'm so broke. For one race I might buy 25 tunes easy. Then just weed them out.

I've been looking for a really solid RGT-8 tune to replace the Q1 on Nurburgring. I found one pretty decent, but couldn't quite get the same times. The search continues.

Got the new vids up:

50 Days of (Green) Hell Day 12 - 2010 Lexus LF-A

Okay, first off, this car sounds INCREDIBLE! The engine just screams through every gear and it just sounds fantastic. Other than that, there isn't a whole lot to say about this car. Toyota just builds cars that work and work well. And this car is so over-engineered, it is ridiculous. It looks amazing but in an engineered way and it just handles right. Nothing showy or dramatic, it just goes fast. It doesn't need crazy skids or anything, it just goes where you point it and does it without any sort of dramatics. It is just fast, plain and simple.

50 Days of (Green) Hell Guest Drive 9 - 2002 Toyota Top Secret 0-300 Supra

You have to watch this lap! This car was never made for a track and it shows. Dead Poul really does handle it well, but you can tell the car is about one wrong twitch away from killing him. An absolutely awesome lap.

Seanspeed

Banned
Wait, a NISMO Gallardo!?
Yea, I dont get it, but it looks nice.

Well, so far I have a Corvette C6 GS that's giving me the same times on Suzuka as my Exige used to. Around 2:06.1xx in S class. It's supercharged and has some great oversteer on it that just plain works for it. Also, I've been playing around with an 06 Miura on Sebring. Not quite as fast, but then again, the Lambo has drag tires that demand patience. Right now I'm hovering 2:07.2xx with it, but I'm sure if I calm down I can cut another .500 out my times. And on Nurb GP I've been using a BMW M1 instead of my normal Exige. I could never break 2:00 before with the Lotus, but I'm coming within the same thousandths of breaking into the 1:59s with it. I'm sure if I busted out the Exige now it would be game over, but I do want to make things competitive online. At least, until guys like FAA Diceman, any of the SPD guys, or 1FMS guys show up. Then all I can do is beg for mercy.

I suck at tuning, so that's why I buy tunes. If you asked me to build a tune, I couldn't do it. So whenever we have league races, I have to buy TONS of tunes to make sure they not only work, but are within restrictions as well. You can only guess how time consuming and painful that is. That's why I'm so broke. For one race I might buy 25 tunes easy. Then just weed them out.

I've been looking for a really solid RGT-8 tune to replace the Q1 on Nurburgring. I found one pretty decent, but couldn't quite get the same times. The search continues.
I'm not very good at tuning, either. I can usually get something to handle like I prefer, but many cars are just beyond my ability. I was working on an E92 M3 today and cant for the life of me get it to handle curbs at speed. I buy a lot of tunes, too, but I dont like the way a lot of them feel. I prefer a pretty neutral car and dont like driving around issues, so I always try and tune a car myself first. Most of my setups dont really involve a whole lot of tinkering and are fairly close to stock.

Also, you have a car with drag tires on it? Huh. I haven't tried that yet. I might try out some of the cars you mentioned too, thanks.

Got the new vids up:

Okay, first off, this car sounds INCREDIBLE! The engine just screams through every gear and it just sounds fantastic. Other than that, there isn't a whole lot to say about this car. Toyota just builds cars that work and work well. And this car is so over-engineered, it is ridiculous. It looks amazing but in an engineered way and it just handles right. Nothing showy or dramatic, it just goes fast. It doesn't need crazy skids or anything, it just goes where you point it and does it without any sort of dramatics. It is just fast, plain and simple.

You have to watch this lap! This car was never made for a track and it shows. Dead Poul really does handle it well, but you can tell the car is about one wrong twitch away from killing him. An absolutely awesome lap.
I've gotta get me one of them LFA's! Looks like it was a bit of a handful, though.

And that Supra was a good laugh. I get it now - one was a 'secret'. Ha ha.....ha..........ha............ :p

SarBear

Got the new vids up:

Check the telemetry. Around 90% of the time I REFUSED to apply full throttle. Patience am destroyed with this car.

I think the thing I love most about Forza 4 is the community.

My favourite car of all time, the McLaren F1, is rarely (if ever) represented in racing games with the GTR short tail versions; historically, the most significant. Maybe it's licensing issues or whatever, but I love the fact that you can just turn the road car version into what is basically a genuine GTR replica thanks to the user-created liveries.

EXZR7.jpg

So good.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon in the Auction House buying cheap F1's so I could apply all the LeMans liveries to them! Have 7 now with all the well-known/significant designs. So awesome.

Got the new vids up:

50 Days of (Green) Hell Day 13 - Lotus 2-Eleven

Such a fun car to drive! The super light weight mixed with just enough horsepower makes this car pure fun to drive. It has the right amount of power in that you are constantly trying to use all of it to the fullest extent while making sure you don't overcook it in certain corners. The amount of lateral grip is amazing for the car and it will get tail-happy if you aren't smooth enough. This car is just perfect for just doing fun laps when you really want to thrash a car.

50 Days of (Green) Hell Guest Drive 10 - #009 Aston Martin Racing DBR9

I am pretty sure OpIvy said he was fairly drunk for this lap...

G Rom

I uploaded the F50GT and 905 replays.
Don't take the 905 one though, it's like I'm missing every gear. I don't understand, in-game the car didn't make any "missed gear" sound or anything...

BTW, I finally caught up the last 3 episodes of Top Gear's latest season. Damn, so many car in them that I'd love to added to FM. All the open wheelers (KTM, R500 Superlight, Morgan 3-wheeler, the Brutus), the C63 Black Series (even if it's useless stock), the Gran Turismo, etc...

The Saab segment made me want to dig out the 99 Turbo in my career. Love the sound of that car. :)

Arucardo

I uploaded the F50GT and 905 replays.
Don't take the 905 one though, it's like I'm missing every gear. I don't understand, in-game the car didn't make any "missed gear" sound or anything...

BTW, I finally caught up the last 3 episodes of Top Gear's latest season. Damn, so many car in them that I'd love to added to FM. All the open wheelers (KTM, R500 Superlight, Morgan 3-wheeler, the Brutus), the C63 Black Series (even if it's useless stock), the Gran Turismo, etc...

The Saab segment made me want to dig out the 99 Turbo in my career. Love the sound of that car. :)

If I had to choose one it would be the Caterham.

DasRaven

So, history says we should get the trailer for the April DLC pack today or tomorrow.

Given that this is the last of Season Pass 1, I wonder if they'll announce a Season Pass 2 or if it'll be April Pack, May Porsche Pack, 4 months of nothing then Ultimate Collection in October.
I haven't really played much FM4 recently, so if this is the case I'll probably hold off on the Porsche pack and put that money towards the U.C. later in the year.

G Rom

Rumor (as in BADNED hints) has it that this might not be the last "normal" (as opposed to the Porsche pack) DLC.
The UC will come out down the road that's for sure but when, that's the question... I just don't want the same exclusive car BS.

Speaking of BADNED, FC is down at the moment... :-/

SarBear

I'm going to try my best to contact Jube this Thursday at the latest during the GWD sessions (between 6-8pm EST (GMT -5)) for an update on gifts.

Xanadu

Banned
I think the thing I love most about Forza 4 is the community.

My favourite car of all time, the McLaren F1, is rarely (if ever) represented in racing games with the GTR short tail versions; historically, the most significant. Maybe it's licensing issues or whatever, but I love the fact that you can just turn the road car version into what is basically a genuine GTR replica thanks to the user-created liveries.

EXZR7.jpg

So good.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon in the Auction House buying cheap F1's so I could apply all the LeMans liveries to them! Have 7 now with all the well-known/significant designs. So awesome.
i agree, its just too bad most of the liveries being created are half naked anime children

i agree, its just too bad most of the liveries being created are half naked anime children

lol.. Yeah "Sort: Most Downloaded" and you get plenty of the half-naked anime children liveries..

At least there are some people doing good justice to authentic car liveries though. And guys like H3rTz making awesome custom liveries.

Edit: Apparently the April DLC is going to be an "Alpinestars Pack."

Announcement tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

We will be announcing next month’s DLC pack cars tomorrow. This pack has something for everyone, and a couple cars that I am very excited to see, including one I have owned in real life, well, almost. I have realized it’s impossible to please everyone, but we do make a lot of effort to include cars that make every facet of the game more fun for those that want to add DLC. Forza fans sure can be passionate about what they want to see. It is my super-cool job to write the brief stories about the DLC packs and I love researching the details. I hope you all, dig them all!

Ooo, DLC packs on sale tomorrow too.

Forza: American Muscle Car Pack - 320 (43% off)
Forza: November Speed Pack - 400 (29% off)
Forza: December IGN Pack - 320 (43% off)
Forza: January Jalopnik Pack - 400 (29% off)

I just got my hands on this game a few days ago. I have never been much of a car game guy, mainly because I usually do horribly and thus find them frustrating. I have also never played a Forza game, aside from the 3 and 4 demos. I knew 4 was going to be good, but holy hell it is amazing.

It is the first track racing game I have ever enjoyed. Perhaps it is the excessive Top Gear that is everywhere that makes me like it, but I think that just may be one of the many things that make it so good.

And crap do the pictures ever make this game look good. Two test shots, one regular sized, one Big Shot mode (linked):

inSZj7K1Xe4ZF.jpg

iDZh5x6zNfbrB.png

BIG SHOT VERSION!

I look forward to the Porsche expansion which I heard is coming soon. I can't believe I have missed out on the previous Forza games, but I am glad I started with this one.

Shaneus

When a guy says it's impossible to please everyone before the pack even drops......man, that makes me extremely skeptical.
Ah, yup. Guessing that the freebie car will be one no-one wants, a few average-to-good cars for individual purchase and the only one everyone wants will require purchase of the full pack. Not that it matters to me, I have the season pass.

Speaking of which, this upcoming one will be the last, yes? Can't believe that during the whole duration of it, not one track pack was released (even as a separate DLC package) :/

Ah, yup. Guessing that the freebie car will be one no-one wants, a few average-to-good cars for individual purchase and the only one everyone wants will require purchase of the full pack. Not that it matters to me, I have the season pass.

Speaking of which, this upcoming one will be the last, yes? Can't believe that during the whole duration of it, not one track pack was released (even as a separate DLC package) :/

Especially with the tease "Track Packs" in the marketplace.

Spa or Bathurst would have been awesome. Though I've been reading rumours there might be a track in May.

G Rom

When are they usually released in the month? First week, mid-month, end-month? This is the first one I've been on board for at release.

Porsche Pack is 22nd, so are the car packs always around that time (third week) ?

"Normal" monthly DLC packs always get released on the first tuesday of the month. It has been this way since FM3 at least (I never bought a FM2 DLC so don't know about those).

I think the quote shouldn't make us worry. I'm pretty sure he means that some people would only want 2012/2013 cars just like some people would only want <2000 or <1980 cars. I personally very much prefer the mixing cars approach they took with FM4.
I'm curious to see what they do next-gen with the car list though. The storage problem will be lifted so I'm wondering if duplicates/tuner cars will be back, at least in the shipping car list.

BADNED

"Normal" monthly DLC packs always get released on the first tuesday of the month. It has been this way since FM3 at least (I never bought a FM2 DLC so don't know about those).

FM2 had not a specified DLC release schedule.
FM3 = the second Tuesday of a month.
FM4 = the first Tuesday of a month.

DasRaven

Rumored content of the Alpinestars April DLC pack
2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
2012 Jaguar XKR-S
1995 BMW M5
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
1997 Volvo 850 R
2012 Scion tC

Quattroporte F'n finally! Big balls on T10 if they included the Eldorado.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Rumored content of the Alpinestars April DLC pack
2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
2012 Jaguar XKR-S
1995 BMW M5
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
1997 Volvo 850 R
2012 Scion tC

Quattroporte F'n finally! Big balls on T10 if they included the Eldorado.

PR:

&#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; April Alpinestars Car Pack Brings Ten New Cars to Forza Fans

London &#8212; 27 March 2012 &#8212; The newest &#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; Car Pack will be available for download starting Tuesday, 3 April on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, adding a new crop of cars for Forza players to collect, drive, and customise. Available for 560 Microsoft Points, the April Alpinestars Car Pack will feature ten amazing rides, including precision-tuned German race cars, rotary engine masterpieces, and classic late-50s American style, as well as a few surprises along the way.
The April Alpinestars Car Pack features the following 10 cars:

· 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 &#8211; Featuring a replica livery of a race-winning Mercedes from 40 years prior, the Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 is itself no stranger to excellent track performance. The SLS&#8217;s distinctive gullwing doors are a welcome nod to classic Mercedes style, and the car&#8217;s deep carbon fiber splitter and low roofline keep it firmly planted in the present. With the GT3, Mercedes is poised for more racing success ahead.

· 2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One &#8211; Engineered to take advantage of the FIA&#8217;s emergency efficiency-focused regulations, the Aston Martin AMR One employs an in-line, 2-liter, 6-cylinder turbo that produces upwards of 540 hp.

· 2012 Jaguar XKR-S &#8211; The XKR-S is Jaguar&#8217;s first full production car to be a member of the elite 300 kmh (186 mph) club. It&#8217;s a strong road performer with a powerful engine and adaptive damping and stability control to keep the car stuck to the road. In all, the XKR-S is a potent mix of power, precision, and typical Jaguar beauty.

· 1995 BMW M5 - BMW&#8217;s M5 line has always represented a full-bodied combination of power and luxury and nowhere is that more evident than in the 1995 M5. The quick-revving, 3.8 liter, 24-valve straight-6 engine delivers north of 300 hp and the 6-speed transmission was one of the few available in the mid-1990s. One drive is all you&#8217;ll need to understand why so many BMW fans wish to lead the pack in this 4-door luxury sedan.

· 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S &#8211; The Quattroporte Sport GT S is the automotive equivalent of an Italian opera. The Ferrari-built engine provides a concert of throaty rumblings whose volume and tone can be controlled via a valve-controlled exhaust. But this car can do more than produce an aria of exhaust notes; the Sport GT S is adept in the corners and no slouch on the straightaways too.

· 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE &#8211; Innovation and affordability combine with this mid-80s rotary masterpiece from Mazda. The GSL-SE introduced the legendary 13B engine, the largest, most powerful RX-7 engine ever developed at the time. Combine that with a light frame and perfect weight distribution and you&#8217;ve got a serious performer on your hands.

· 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 &#8211; A beautifully appointed luxury saloon, the 300 SEL 6.3 also features a big single overhead cam, pushing the car from 0-60 in just 6.5 seconds and making it the fastest sedan in the world at the time.

· 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible -- Named after the sophisticated French resort town patronised by the likes of Napoleon and Queen Victoria, the Biarritz convertible defined elegance and grace in the late automotive world of the 1950s. It also had at least one very famous owner: &#8220;The King&#8221; Elvis Presley, whose &#8220;Pink Cadillac&#8221; has inspired numerous songs and movies.

· 1997 Volvo 850 R &#8211; While the terms &#8220;sports&#8221; and &#8220;wagon&#8221; rarely come together, they fit nicely when describing the 850 R. It&#8217;s the perfect ride for hauling the kids, the dogs, and some groceries around, but it also sports a turbo-powered 5-cylinder engine that tops out north of 150 mph. You might not need all that power on your trip to the local hardware store but, in Forza 4, it will serve you well.

· 2012 Scion tC -- Functional, sporty, safe, and well-equipped, sum up the 2012 Scion tC. For 2012, the body received a much more chiseled look and, as with all Scion&#8217;s, the list of dealer options is very long.

Stay Up To Speed With the &#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; Season Pass: The &#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; Season Pass is your action-packed ticket to six game add-on packs as they&#8217;re released through the next year. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers for only 2,400 Microsoft points, The &#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; Season Pass is redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 percent overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately. New purchasers will also receive all previously released game add-on content and the IGN Car Pack.
Hit the Road Today: &#8220;Forza Motorsport 4&#8221; is available in a Standard Edition (£49.99 ERP) and Limited Collector&#8217;s Edition (£59.99 ERP) and is rated PEGI 3. The Limited Collector&#8217;s Edition offers exclusive content, including the &#8220;American Muscle&#8221; Car Pack, &#8220;Launch Bonus&#8221; Car Pack and &#8220;VIP&#8221; Car Pack, as well as additional downloadable content, and VIP membership status.
- ENDS -

DasRaven

Psyche
Dats da wrong Scion! :(

I hope they announce something definitive about further DLC soon.

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu with these highly requested vehicles (FR-S/BRZ/BOSS302/ZL1) perhaps ending up in the U.C. rather than the original release of FM4.

G Rom

2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 : Awesome to the max !
2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One : Can Forza's upgrades save this turd ?
2012 Jaguar XKR-S : Kinda prefer this facelift to the original we got in the game so ok I guess
1995 BMW M5 : An M5 is always good in my book
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S : IIRC, it was this one that had incredible sound in a Top Gear episode
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE : Don't care about it but it's been highly requested so...
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 : Fuck yes, bring on the classic Mercs !
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible : Awesome to the max #2
1997 Volvo 850 R : A wagon ? Made by Volvo ? Hell yes ! We need the 240GL in there too.
2012 Scion tC : I discovered Scion with Forza but I have no interest in their cars...

Overall, I'd say it's a nice DLC, far from being the best but still nice.
Now the question is, what will happen to the ZL-1, DS4, Cortina, MG, etc... that were supposed to hit in a TBA DLC ?

BTW, I find the lack of Ferrari in DLC quite disturbing. We got two over the span of six months while we got like one or two Chevy/Ford each month. Even when going from FM3 to FM4, we only got four new models (F430GT duplicates don't count).
I want my '62 GTO, 288 Evoluzione, 348, TestaRossa, 575 GTC (which Ferrari didn't want in the game anymore), 456, F12, F430 Challenge, F40 LM, redone F40/F50/Enzo, etc...

shinnn

Nice pack. Good balance with old and new cars.

Looks like getting Nissan to reach the 50 affinity level was not a good decision by me lol. Don't remember any nissan's in all DLC's.

Top Bottom