• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Mascot

Fark!! I'm still getting disconnected from XBL.
I disabled UPNP, restored my profile, still happening!!! Arrrrgghh!!
Happens to me about once every session, too. I'd love to know the solution.
I have a theory that it's worse if you have downloads pending, but can't be sure.

I get disconnected from EAs servers all the time, like every half hour.

Fark!! I'm still getting disconnected from XBL.
I disabled UPNP, restored my profile, still happening!!! Arrrrgghh!!

I have a theory that it's worse if you have downloads pending, but can't be sure.

There was a thread on the FM.net forums that mentioned a corrupted marketplace file as the problem. I can't seem to find it now, but I do know that was causing a similar issue to yours.

Hey guys, would it be possible to join the GAF-club?

Would love to get in on this again.

Just PM me, SarBear or Ivy with your GamerTag and we will add you!

Seen you dropping off and on of Live all evening! Bummer mate.. Hope you manage to sort it out.

I've literally tried everything, save calling my ISP or Xbox Support.
It's infuriating.

It's a brand new modem/router and it should not be having these issues.

I had my 360 connected to it via ethernet, and I was getting 'loss of connections' about once every two to three hours. No other internet devices lose connection, only the Xbox.

I've since thrown my wifi dongle on there and I have not had any issues yet.....?
Ethernet dropping out???

NEW Subject

I have been working on a design all night (still a WIP), one from that site I linked to earlier.
It is another Porsche, but it's my first official replica livery.

It's so time consuming trying to find good source pictures and trying to decipher pixelated sponsor decals is a nightmare!

All the decals are made especially for this design and really tested me. They are reasonably detailed, but it's a shame they lose clarity when shrunk ( sadface ).

It's not yet finished, but thought I would give you guys a sample.
It's on the 2007 911 GT3 RS (The Cup Car had glitchy areas all over it...).

The car is John Modystach's Cup Car in the Australian Carrera Cup.

6811299766_7fdf26f5bb_c.jpg

Here's what I got so far:

7583343488_8d313fc801_c.jpg

7583436508_d02a1aa354_c.jpg

DAVBAT

Neo Member
I've literally tried everything, save calling my ISP or Xbox Support.
It's infuriating.

It's a brand new modem/router and it should not be having these issues.

I had my 360 connected to it via ethernet, and I was getting 'loss of connections' about once every two to three hours. No other internet devices lose connection, only the Xbox.

I've since thrown my wifi dongle on there and I have not had any issues yet.....?
Ethernet dropping out???

NEW Subject

I have been working on a design all night (still a WIP), one from that site I linked to earlier.
It is another Porsche, but it's my first official replica livery.

It's so time consuming trying to find good source pictures and trying to decipher pixelated sponsor decals is a nightmare!

All the decals are made especially for this design and really tested me. They are reasonably detailed, but it's a shame they lose clarity when shrunk ( sadface ).

It's not yet finished, but thought I would give you guys a sample.
It's on the 2007 911 GT3 RS (The Cup Car had glitchy areas all over it...).

The car is John Modystach's Cup Car in the Australian Carrera Cup.

6811299766_7fdf26f5bb_c.jpg

Here's what I got so far:

7583343488_8d313fc801_c.jpg

7583436508_d02a1aa354_c.jpg

Looks good!! Nice work!

Looking good evil_as_skeletor, it looks like you found yourself a new hobby, be careful, it's very addictive :D

Here are some WIP shots of the IMSA Performance Porsche, most of the logos are just place holders till they get replaced with the proper or more accurate ones ;)

7586239554_ff052a6ddb_z.jpg

7586239680_40a5281437_z.jpg

7586239886_54fc19ed48_z.jpg

7586239778_6990e7e5d5_z.jpg

Unfortunately the Falken Porsche is no go, it has a glitch that makes the hood color shade darker then the rest, so while the whole car is white the hood will be grey and it really drives me mad :D

Looking good evil_as_skeletor, it looks like you found yourself a new hobby, be careful, it's very addictive :D

7586239554_ff052a6ddb_z.jpg

Unfortunately the Falken Porsche is no go, it has a glitch that makes the hood color shade darker then the rest, so while the whole car is white the hood will be grey and it really drives me mad :D

No joke it's addictive. I thought I'd start reasonably simple for this first true Replica, then try something more challenging next time.

I also hate the various bugs on the car models when it comes to painting. Things like portions of what should be the sides being part of the roof, not being able to paint over black mouldings or in licence plate areas, misaligned and asymmetric sides, areas that are in-paintable (like some side skirts), and portions of the car that seem not to be uniform or seem stretched. You wouldn't think these things would appear on these sharply tuned car models, but they still do. It's a bummer really.

Perhaps we could send another list to T10 documenting all these painting issues. I'm sure Hertz would know just about all of them by now!

Nice work on the liveries, Evil & H3rtz. Very cool. Looks like I'm adding another two Porsches to my stable haha..

Great to see you doing justice to the Aussie Carrera Cup cars, Evil.

Subject change, I had a pretty hilarious glitch last night while cutting away at the Event List.

Race started - and in front of me is this wash of angelic glow.

Glow1.jpg

Glow3.jpg

Glow4.jpg

I guess the textures hadn't loaded. Turned the exposure and brightness right down and here's what was underneath.

Glow6.jpg

Glow7.jpg

Haha. Any of you seen that before?

Subject change, I had a pretty hilarious glitch last night while cutting away at the Event List.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/MarvelsDeadpool/Glow1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/MarvelsDeadpool/Glow3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/MarvelsDeadpool/Glow4.jpg[IMG]

I guess the textures hadn't loaded. Turned the exposure and brightness right down and here's what was underneath.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/MarvelsDeadpool/Glow6.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/MarvelsDeadpool/Glow7.jpg[IMG]

Haha. Any of you seen that before?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is an interesting one. Never had that happen to me before. I did experience a weird glitch myself though. I doing speedway events with my friends and about halfway around the track on the first lap, The track disappeared from underneath the car. I couldn't see the the track. I could see the guard rails and the spectators, but that was it. Luckily I had the racing line on so I could see where I was driving. But, I forgot to save the film so I can't take any pictures.

Wow, that is an interesting one. Never had that happen to me before. I did experience a weird glitch myself though. I doing speedway events with my friends and about halfway around the track on the first lap, The track disappeared from underneath the car. I couldn't see the the track. I could see the guard rails and the spectators, but that was it. Luckily I had the racing line on so I could see where I was driving. But, I forgot to save the film so I can't take any pictures.

First time for me in ~180 hours.
I was driving the same car and there was another one on the grid too, which makes it even more odd that it was only that car (implying the colour texture didn't load I guess).

Haha that's a good one too.

I forgot to save the replay as well. Remembered about 0.5 seconds after I pressed "Finish".. Argh. At least I took the photos first though. Doubt anyone would have believed this.

Shaneus

First time for me in ~180 hours.
I was driving the same car and there was another one on the grid too, which makes it even more odd that it was only that car (implying the colour texture didn't load I guess).

Haha that's a good one too.

I forgot to save the replay as well. Remembered about 0.5 seconds after I pressed "Finish".. Argh. At least I took the photos first though. Doubt anyone would have believed this.
My first thought would've been "custom livery" but... that has no custom livery. Unless it considers different paint jobs as completely different. Cool effect though!

Nice work on the liveries, Evil & H3rtz. Very cool. Looks like I'm adding another two Porsches to my stable haha..

Great to see you doing justice to the Aussie Carrera Cup cars, Evil.

Thanks, I should have it finished and up on my SF later tonight.

I might try do some more Aussie Race Series cars...

Glow7.jpg

Haha. Any of you seen that before?

Wow, that's pretty awesome actually!

My first thought would've been "custom livery" but... that has no custom livery. Unless it considers different paint jobs as completely different. Cool effect though!

No, exactly. Bog standard AI car! (My car is the sky blue one behind it). Only explanation that makes sense I think.

Shaneus

No, exactly. Bog standard AI car! (My car is the sky blue one behind it). Only explanation that makes sense I think.
I was referring to completely different colours... because (I think) there are factory vinyls that change colour when you change the factory colour, it would use a completely different texture set and not just another colour. But like I said, massive guess.

Still, I want to know how to force that shit!

SarBear

Will write helpful tutorial tomorrow around 3pm EST (GMT-5). I usually get into 3-5 games per GWD session. Of course I win (i.e. dominate) so choice unicorns plus dev duplicate sendouts usually equal around 5 to 6 unicorns per outing.

Will write helpful tutorial tomorrow around 3pm EST (GMT-5). I usually get into 3-5 games per GWD session. Of course I win (i.e. dominate) so choice unicorns plus dev duplicate sendouts usually equal around 5 to 6 unicorns per outing.

Shiiiit, nice.

Wish the devs were able to do these things at different times, but of course it's not possible. Reasonable times for me would have them up and playing at like 12am on.

I always keep an eye on the Rivals Events as they sometimes have the Unicorns on offer, but that's the only place I've gotten one before.

Shiiiit, nice.

Wish the devs were able to do these things at different times, but of course it's not possible. Reasonable times for me would have them up and playing at like 12am on.

I always keep an eye on the Rivals Events as they sometimes have the Unicorns on offer, but that's the only place I've gotten one before.

Or just allow gifting of unicorns already..... I've got two Spirit Rs, and even though I'm a rotary nut, you can only drive one at a time.....

Mascot

Christ I love Forza, I really do, but SMS's plans for Project CARS has me salivating like a hungry hound. I've not been this excited about a driving game before, not even after first seeing the leaked FM4 trailer.

Unless Forza 5 has a pretty serious motorsport shakeup with a proper race-day atmosphere, and loses all the extraneous crap like soccer, bowling and drag racing I can see myself jumping ship in a year or so. Forza will need to start taking itself a bit more seriously to keep my attention, I think.

OK, I'm all done now!
This car was a bit glitchy too...

If anyone wants to grab it check my SF (REW138).

John Modystach's Australian Carrera Cup 911 GT3 RS.

I'd love to see some photos!!

7589582788_dfbc4f93b1_c.jpg

7589583098_f03ed8bc2d_c.jpg

:)

Yeah, gifting/trading of Unicorns would be nice I guess.. They're not really "Unicorns" at this point in the life cycle anyway (you read people with four, five of the same car on FM.net now), but it still kinda defeats the purpose.

Personally, I'd like to see them as rewards. 20%, 50%, 75%, 100% Event List completion, World Tour season completion etc... WTF ever happened to progress bonuses and rewards in these games? I'm coming up to 100% on the Event List, but it's really just for my OCD now.. There's no point really and that's kind of sad.

Awesome work, Evil. Off to grab it now.

Unless Forza 5 has a pretty serious motorsport shakeup with a proper race-day atmosphere, and loses all the extraneous crap like soccer, bowling and drag racing I can see myself jumping ship in a year or so. Forza will need to start taking itself a bit more seriously to keep my attention, I think.

I'm getting to that point as well.

Although Forza 4 has made significant strides in terms of driving feel and engagement, the actual on-track experience has changed very little since the first game. Sure there are more cars out there, but we're still reeling off laps with static track and weather conditions, no real pit functionality, limited tire compounds, and a fairly sterile trackside atmosphere.

Not to come off as an elitist prick, but I can't help but feel that the actual racing has been somewhat overlooked in favor of expanding the community features. To put it in terms the almighty Dan might relate to, the gamers seem to be catered to more than the car lovers. I'm not suggesting that Turn 10 stop innovating in terms of community, but given how far ahead they are of the competition in that regard, I'd love to see the focus swing back the other way a bit, to what goes down on the track.

One of the biggest appeals of the Forza franchise to me has been the selection of GT race cars and prototypes, but it's also the source of much frustration because there's no real-world context for them whatsoever. A big draw of sports car endurance racing is the multi-class format, and although Forza 4 took some steps towards implementing it, more can be done. They've got an official partnership with the ALMS, so why, (ignoring for now the fact that we haven't had a new ALMS track in over 5 years), aren't there races with P1, P2, PC, GT, and GTC classes running together when the cars are already in the game?

I hope that the existence of Forza Horizon will provide a more "suitable" outlet for the silly stuff, allowing Forza Motorsport to go further in replicating the dynamics of car and track, but I fear that FM5 may again become bogged down in trying to be all things to all people. I understand that some of that breadth is a matter of selling the game to as many people as possible, and I'm not expecting a Race Pro, but having a second, more lighthearted, series shaping up under the Forza banner ideally would let Turn 10 take a step or two in that direction.

The Forza franchise is easily my favorite in gaming, as evidenced by hundreds of hours in each of the last 4 games. I'll be there day one for FM5, but whether I get the same mileage out of it-- sorry-- as I have in the past will come down to, as Mascot said, how seriously it takes itself.

I apologize if this post comes off as rambling, or with an inflated sense of entitlement; it's very early in the morning here and the thoughts are basically spilling onto the keyboard while I try to keep up. We post because we love, T10.

saladine1

Christ I love Forza, I really do, but SMS's plans for Project CARS has me salivating like a hungry hound. I've not been this excited about a driving game before, not even after first seeing the leaked FM4 trailer.

Yep, pCars is looking great and sounds like it's going to be a motorsport fan's wet dream.

I'll be buying FM5 no matter what, but I'll be terribly disappointed if the racing and race day atmosphere isn't addressed.
To be honest, I've sunk on average around 7 hours a day on Forza since release. There's still so many cars to play with. But that's all i'm doing really. Just buy a car, upgrade, take to the same track,test and tune...rinse and repeat. I feel like it's just a hot-lapping game.

SHIFT on the other hand has me RACING and SWEATING... and I fucking love it!

Honestly, I couldn't care less if FM5 looked like absolute reality or it has Pole Position graphics. What I do care about however, is FM5 playing and sounding like a proper racing game.

I genuinely believe that Greenawalt and his band of merry men are aware of the situation and that they know what needs to be done. They must.

If by chance they don't, then it must mean that they are living in the same dark cave that Polyphony were living in...

Deadpool

Will have to get you back on with us next time. I didn't notice you were on until it was late.

Sorry about that shitty race and "end-game" lobby glitch!

Would like to race with more Aussies if I get the chance.

Generally my mate and I try race every second night if we can. So I'll send an invite of I see any of you guys on.

When we race, we generally run identical tune cars in B, C or D class and just run custom liveries if anyone is interested... really casual, but still tidy, courteous racers.

Jamesways

I'm totally with you guys on the actual racing. Forza is definitely missing that race day feel and motorsport focus. It sure does feel like casual hotlapping at times. And it is too bad, as you guys mentioned, a lot of the elements are right there with the licenses and possiblity for multi-class races.

Those are some great posts to exemplify what motorsport fans want to see in these games.

Saladine, that's why I keep going back to Shift and Race Pro. As wonky as the Shift games feel on console, that intensity and adrenaline they give you can't be beat. Even FRL had races that had my hands sweating.

Say what you will about SMS, but they sure know how to create damn memorable races. Hanging on for dear life against Tommy Milner on the Ring in the dark in Shift 2. Or recently, 7 laps pushing through the field and tapping into that extreme focus needed for perfect lines in an Enzo at Riviera Monte Grande. Those'll stick with me in my mind for a long time. I really can't think of any super memorable races in Forza off the top of my head.

I really hope pCARS brings it on console next year.

And of course I'll buy fm5 day one (and probably the damn LCE/VIP deelie) and hoping for more focus on the actual racing too. At the very least they could put some endurance races back in.

Edit- Evil that Porshce looks fantastic. Nice and clean. Great work!

Mascot

Say what you will about SMS, but they sure know how to create damn memorable races.

They also understand that driving the cars is only part of the overall race day experience. Shift laid the ground work with little things like activity on the pre-race grid, and CARS should hopefully expand on it. Of most interest to me though is seeing what SMS can come up with free from EA's shackles. Shift's default physics model was reportedly excellent before EA enforced the various changes that clusterfucked the overall handling.

This is what is so frustrating. FM already has most of the elements in place apart from some authentic atmosphere. It needs dragging through the dust and having some fucking LIFE beaten into it.

saladine1

They also understand that driving the cars is only part of the overall race day experience. Shift laid the ground work with little things like activity on the pre-race grid, and CARS should hopefully expand on it. Of most interest to me though is seeing what SMS can come up with free from EA's shackles. Shift's default physics model was reportedly excellent before EA enforced the various changes that clusterfucked the overall handling.

This is what is so frustrating. FM already has most of the elements in place apart from some authentic atmosphere. It needs dragging through the dust and having some fucking LIFE beaten into it.

I remember the EA fiasco.

I frequented the official forums when SHIFT was first released. I remember posting about the problems with the default setups. We complained a lot actually and demanded some answers but being an EA board, jack shit was answered. But, the heat was too much for SMS who couldn't stand idle by and say nothing.
One of the devs actually came onto the board (contrary to EA's policies of devs interacting with the fans) and in a subtle and BADNEDesque mystical riddles type of way tried to explain that it wasn't their fault. Later, on the Nogrip forums, Bell and others finally explained how EA suits fucked everything up......EA you wankers!

Jamesways

I've heard that about the EA tweaks from several insiders too, but after playing FRL, I'm not so sure it was just EA's changes. That handling, even without EA, slides around almost worse. Cars are definitely less twitchy, but that slide is everywhere. BUT... they probably ended up just used the same coding as Shift, so that could explain that.

I hear the physics of pCARS are getting to be really solid, night and day from Shift, so that gives me hope.

I know Shift's cockpit jostling and sense of speed was sometimes extreme, but I never feel that "HOLY CRAP I SHOULD SLOW DOWN NOW!!!" in Forza.

And yeah, you're spot on about dragging through the dust, Forza and GT are sterile.

Seanspeed

Banned
I feel that if CARS isn't 60fps when it comes out on consoles, it wont quite 'convert' me. I'll still probably buy it, cuz it looks more promising than RacePro, but I REALLY want a 60fps racing game that caters to competitive play and so far, Forza/GT are still it on the consoles. Having butter-smooth 60fps makes a huge difference in being able to drive your absolute best. I didn't really realize this til a while back when I got rFactor. It was on my old computer and ran at about 20-25fps, which was playable and I like playing around with different cars and trying out the dizzying amount of tracks available, but for actual competitive play, that framerate just doesn't cut it. Fine-adjustments during driving are just too difficult to judge properly unlike in Forza and not being able to drive at my highest level is a deal-breaker.

Forza is just sooooo close. I dont mind that the physics aren't full-on sim. I'm not asking for a hardcore, niche game. There's plenty they could do to cater to higher-level racers without making it more difficult/frustrating for casuals or aspiring competitive players. I mean, Turn 10 has already jumped through hoops and changed some major parts of the game just for the very tippy top hotlappers so I dont see why the racers should get ignored. I feel a lot of the changes could actually benefit everyone. All this talk of atmosphere and more shaky camera would be great, and also needs to be addressed, but I'm speaking more of things like adding in practice sessions ala RacePro. Incorporate an optional qualifying system. The optional tire wear system should actually wear your tires. Likewise, fuel loads should affect acceleration/cornering/braking and thus lap times. They could make an option to do your pitstops manually. Enable aerodynamic repairs as well as mechanical repairs that would add a marginal amount of time to the stop. A lot of this stuff could be turned off or ignored by people who dont care about it so it wouldn't necessarily hurt the game's reputation as a 'for anyone' game.

Jamesways

I'm speaking more of things like adding in practice sessions ala RacePro. Incorporate an optional qualifying system. The optional tire wear system should actually wear your tires. Likewise, fuel loads should affect acceleration/cornering/braking and thus lap times. They could make an option to do your pitstops manually. Enable aerodynamic repairs as well as mechanical repairs that would add a marginal amount of time to the stop. A lot of this stuff could be turned off or ignored by people who dont care about it so it wouldn't necessarily hurt the game's reputation as a 'for anyone' game.

Yes yes YES!
Race Pro had the best lobby system, I swear. Customizable practice sessions people can drop in and out, and a qualifying session before the race. Excellent.

I still don't get why Aero repairs aren't in Forza.

SarBear

Dead Poul's guide to gettin' in those GWD sessions

1. Fuck the facebook chatroom. Seriously, unless your approach is to answer trivia questions and earn a unicorn/DLC code, please don't even waste your time in the chat room. The community managers DO post when a room is available to join and what type. However, what they don't state is that by the time they've actually posted the room on the chat, it's just about full or completely full. (If only they would leave the room private until posting it in the chat, then opening it public. That would make sense...)

2. Know what modes of the game you're good in. The devs play specific game modes. To my knowledge these are Soccer, Tag (various), Point to Point, Circuit, Multi Class, and SOMETIMES a rare Timed Race. Now, the REAL variant: which managers play which events? Funny you should ask that. This is my assessment:

• Johniwanna - Circuit, Soccer
  • Mechberg - Tag (variants), Soccer
  • Jube - Soccer, Multi Class, Circuit
  • Phredesign - Soccer, Tag, P2P

3. Time to camp out. So what you'll need to do is load up Forza, select "Race Online," select "User Created Races," and you'll come across all the aforementioned modes. If you don't care about winning and just want to be a part of a race with the chance to get any random unicorn, highlight one of the modes and just refresh over and over. Most races/modes take about 9 minutes from explanation of rules to the developer ending the session. So take that into consideration before you rage quit. If you want something specific, which is what I do, highlight a mode and stick with it. KEEP refreshing it. During the GWD sessions the servers like to take a digital shit on you by taking 20 to 30 seconds to display available sessions. Sucks, but hey if the shit was easy everyone would have a chance. The user created race will contain one of the developers names displayed above. However, they ALL have the tag [T10] before their gamertag. Look for these. When you see one, join immediately. Don't think, don't breathe, don't second guess. Fucking join. NOW. I can't tell you how many situations I've been in where I thought about it for two to three seconds and when I attempted to join.....full.

4. Race your ass off. The competition usually isn't that stiff during these sessions, so you don't necessarily need to race a top time. Just be VERY consistent. And try not to do anything dirty because a couple of the managers are kinda sensitive to that.

5. Profit. If you're lucky enough to join a room where the top 3 get a unicorn of their choice, pick your car and wait up til Monday and it should be in your inbox. Sometimes the entire room gets a random unicorn of the developer's choice. All depends who you get.

This is how I acquired all the unicorns in the game. And several, several duplicates.

Forza is just sooooo close. I dont mind that the physics aren't full-on sim. I'm not asking for a hardcore, niche game. There's plenty they could do to cater to higher-level racers without making it more difficult/frustrating for casuals or aspiring competitive players. I mean, Turn 10 has already jumped through hoops and changed some major parts of the game just for the very tippy top hotlappers so I dont see why the racers should get ignored. I feel a lot of the changes could actually benefit everyone. All this talk of atmosphere and more shaky camera would be great, and also needs to be addressed, but I'm speaking more of things like adding in practice sessions ala RacePro. Incorporate an optional qualifying system. The optional tire wear system should actually wear your tires. Likewise, fuel loads should affect acceleration/cornering/braking and thus lap times. They could make an option to do your pitstops manually. Enable aerodynamic repairs as well as mechanical repairs that would add a marginal amount of time to the stop. A lot of this stuff could be turned off or ignored by people who dont care about it so it wouldn't necessarily hurt the game's reputation as a 'for anyone' game.
I'd be into all of this provided the game introduced these elements, gave us practice and provided feedback to learn these systems. Less dropping us in the middle of sim systems without providing more than a sentence or two of context.

Or to put it another way, as an American without cable and who hasn't grown up in car car/racing culture, all of this stuff is completely new to me even if its exactly the kind of thing I'd love to partake in.

I'd also love a PC version with cross-platform play. As opposed to shooters there isn't any real advantage for PC players vs console.

The Stig

I would really like qualifying laps for grid position. I have missed it since (I think) Gran Turismo 2.

Or did GT4 have it?

Seanspeed

Banned
Yes yes YES!
Race Pro had the best lobby system, I swear. Customizable practice sessions people can drop in and out, and a qualifying session before the race. Excellent.

I still don't get why Aero repairs aren't in Forza.
It really makes no sense considering that aero repairs are the most common repairs to make in most racing series. I mean, I can get my engine changed within seconds, but not a rear wing? WTF?

I'd be into all of this provided the game introduced these elements, gave us practice and provided feedback to learn these systems. Less dropping us in the middle of sim systems without providing more than a sentence or two of context.

Or to put it another way, as an American without cable and who hasn't grown up in car car/racing culture, all of this stuff is completely new to me even if its exactly the kind of thing I'd love to partake in.

I'd also love a PC version with cross-platform play. As opposed to shooters there isn't any real advantage for PC players vs console.
None of this stuff would have to be complicated. Most of it would be self-explanatory and other features could be explained pretty easily.

And I think cross-platform play is a pretty complicated thing. I'm no expert, but I wouldn't expect that anytime soon. The only game I can even think of thats cross-platform on the 360 is Final Fantasy XI.

Deadpool

Will have to get you back on with us next time. I didn't notice you were on until it was late.

Sorry about that shitty race and "end-game" lobby glitch!

Would like to race with more Aussies if I get the chance.

Generally my mate and I try race every second night if we can. So I'll send an invite of I see any of you guys on.

When we race, we generally run identical tune cars in B, C or D class and just run custom liveries if anyone is interested... really casual, but still tidy, courteous racers.
Yeah cheers for the invite. All good haha, race was great for a laugh if nothing else! And even with the DNF, we still bagged like 8k.. not bad for 10 minutes work haha..

I'm keen whenever I'm online (not really as 'regular' as you, but when I'm around, I'm good to go), usually just chipping away at Event List or running random laps of the N'Ring.

Catch you next time.

Yeah cheers for the invite. All good haha, race was great for a laugh if nothing else! And even with the DNF, we still bagged like 8k.. not bad for 10 minutes work haha..

I'm keen whenever I'm online (not really as 'regular' as you, but when I'm around, I'm good to go), usually just chipping away at Event List or running random laps of the N'Ring.

Catch you next time.

Ha ha, it was freaken hilarious topping out at 278 getting lapped by lotus' and mustangs!!

I'll try get more guys involved next time.
Cheers for jumping in!

Ha ha, it was freaken hilarious topping out at 278 getting lapped by lotus' and mustangs!!

I'll try get more guys involved next time.
Cheers for jumping in!
I thought the Porsche was going to get owned, but turns out I had 4kph on the Mustangs haha..

Yeah for sure!

You using m.neogaf? Regular forum has been inaccessible to me all day; 500 or 503 errors.

Top Bottom