• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Xanadu said:
already told you i was banned for different reasons silly. you guys take this game way too seriously

i say a small joke about forza not having loafers in it and you guys go ape shit. its quite hilarious actually

It has nothing to do with jokes, or "taking it too seriously". You're an idiot. You bring nothing to the thread (any of them) and you constantly try and bring down the positive outlook of everything people are saying.

You really think it's "just us" when people are only pointing out YOU. Why do you even post the stupid shit that you do? It's not funny. Not a single person has 'lol'd' at anything you have ever said. In fact if you didn't tell us you were 18 or so I thought you were a 12 year old.

Even a mod told you to stop being dipshit. And you still think it's "us" taking it too seriously?

I wouldn't have a problem with you being a teenage idiot with attention issues if there was a Quote Ignore function. But unfortunately there is not so even on ignore I see your drivel.

Eric WK

Not sure if it's time to panic but here are the results when I try to track my release day shipment from Amazon: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Never had this happen with Amazon or UPS for release day delivery. It's probably just a weird glitch, but I really hope I get it this afternoon.

LQX

Be happy when Amazon messes up on a release day delivery as they might send you an additional $10 credit.

Xanadu

Banned
flyinpiranha said:
It has nothing to do with jokes, or "taking it too seriously". You're an idiot. You bring nothing to the thread (any of them) and you constantly try and bring down the positive outlook of everything people are saying.

You really think it's "just us" when people are only pointing out YOU. Why do you even post the stupid shit that you do? It's not funny. Not a single person has 'lol'd' at anything you have ever said. In fact if you didn't tell us you were 18 or so I thought you were a 12 year old.
that was one of the only jokes i ever made and it wasnt meant to be hilarious..most of the time i speak my opinion on the game and you guys get all offended by my opinions and you add me to your ignore list..hey wait did you take me off AGAIN?

Xanadu said:
that was one of the only jokes i ever made and it wasnt meant to be hilarious..most of the time i speak my opinion on the game and you guys get all offended by my opinions and you add me to your ignore list..hey wait did you take me off AGAIN?

Explained above, I didn't take you off ... assumed since I posted about you, that you would probably say something.

It has nothing to do with taking it too seriously. MANY people have bitched and moaned about things in the game and there has been discussion derived from it.

Like I said, you bring nothing to the conversation, you aren't even here for a conversation. You're here to be a troll and for some reason you are allowed to do that. So gratz, you're above the law.

EDIT: I'm done, not wanting to go OT in the OT.

I need to stop hitting "refresh" on the USPS Tracking page. It's pathetic.

I killed time this morning by watching GRom's videos (I was away last week and missed them). Goodness, the upgrades to Sedona are gorgeous and the replay angles at Infineon are just divine.

I'll stop posting in this thread until I actually have the game. But to those who do, enjoy - and keep those photos coming!

FunnyBunny said:
I need to stop hitting "refresh" on the USPS Tracking page. It's pathetic.

I killed time this morning by watching GRom's videos (I was away last week and missed them). Goodness, the upgrades to Sedona are gorgeous and the replay angles at Infineon are just divine.

I'll stop posting in this thread until I actually have the game. But to those who do, enjoy - and keep those photos coming!

I know! Out for Delivery is killing me, I'm hoping it's there when I get home. UPS and FedEx usually deliver around 5 or 6PM unfortunately but this is a different shipping company. So fingers are crossed!

Xanadu

Banned
flyinpiranha said:
Explained above, I didn't take you off ... assumed since I posted about you, that you would probably say something.

It has nothing to do with taking it too seriously. MANY people have bitched and moaned about things in the game and there has been discussion derived from it.

Like I said, you bring nothing to the conversation, you aren't even here for a conversation. You're here to be a troll and for some reason you are allowed to do that.
i started a conversation about how the models in forza 4 still arent accurate after years of asking t10 to fix them..what did i get? the same shit..troll! GT fanboy! it seems a lot of people in this thread hate to see the game criticized

Is it just me, or have they seemed to remove a lot of the engine swap options? I swear I remember a lot of cars having 2 or 3 to choose from and now it seems that most only have one option. The Ferrari 288 GTO used to allow the F40 engine and now the only option is the V12 Enzo engine.

At least we can finally swap engines in BMWs. I have no idea why we couldn't in Forza 3.

SarBear

flyinpiranha said:

Like I said, you bring nothing to the conversation, you aren't even here for a conversation. You're here to be a troll and for some reason you are allowed to do that. So gratz, you're above the law.

EDIT: I'm done, not wanting to go OT in the OT.

He's completely obfuscating the issue, piranha. He's not going to take what you said seriously because, like most idiots, he can't see that his history precedes him. And, like you said, he's a kid, and hasn't fully matured socially. So the best we can do is just ignore him. He'll never take accountability for the intent behind his responses, so it's best to move on.

pmj

Xanadu said:
loafers eh?
I'm fairly sure that when asked about the loafers the guy being interviewed said you could wear loafers if you so chose. That is, if you want to you can wear loafers in real life while you drive the Senna event. I was surprised when I read comments about loafers in the game, because that's not how I took it at all.

I mean, how would you even see them? What was it you expected, a text message saying you are now driving with loafers on?

h3ro

I think more people should use the Ignore list.

If you don't agree with a poster or you think he's trolling a thread, BAM Ignore list. Problem solved.

You know what my problem is right now? OUT FOR DELIVERY. What does it meannnnnnn.

Xanadu

Banned
SarBear said:
He's completely obfuscating the issue, piranha. He's not going to take what you said seriously because, like most idiots, he can't see that his history precedes him. And, like you said, he's a kid, and hasn't fully matured socially. So the best we can do is just ignore him. He'll never take accountability for the intent behind his responses, so it's best to move on.
aww more ageists ;) yes i suggest you all add me to your ignore lists, block out the fact these games arent perfect! if its not discussed it doesnt exist!! nananana!!

pmj said:
I'm fairly sure that when asked about the loafers the guy being interviewed said you could wear loafers if you so chose. That is, if you want to you can wear loafers in real life while you drive the Senna event. I was surprised when I read comments about loafers in the game, because that's not how I took it at all.

I mean, how would you even see them? What was it you expected, a text message saying you are now driving with loafers on?
it was a joke

a joke that didnt work very well haha

Mascot

I've had this Thursday and Friday booked off work ever since the release date was confirmed, yet things have gone batshit crazy over the past few weeks. Looks like I'm going to have to do the decent thing and cancel my Fozahols.

Sextupletfuck.

sneaky77

h3ro said:
I think more people should use the Ignore list.

If you don't agree with a poster or you think he's trolling a thread, BAM Ignore list. Problem solved.

You know what my problem is right now? OUT FOR DELIVERY. What does it meannnnnnn.

it means is on the ups truck while they do their run. First they deliver to business then residential, so it may be a while or you may get lucky

Yes, out for delivery! The latter half of the day needs to go by QUICK.

Still looking to swap STI for 1M. PM me if you're interested. :D

Are there still sign-ups for the GAF car club?

Mascot

CaramaC said:
My account on GAME now tells me my order has been cancelled!
What the hell are those dicks fucking about at. :(

Someone here said it's a glitch in their system. Try reordering or contact customer support, might be to do with outdated card details.

Good luck bud.

Maddness

My friend grabbed me an LCE today. Rock. So I'm good to go. My other friend up in WI can't seem to find one though. I feel bad for the guy, he's a huge Forza fan.

So what's next? Are we all going to get naked and race or what? I'm ready.

ElNino

My LCE was delivered today, Yay!

Now I need to see when my Fanatec setup will get here. They shipped four packages and three of them have cleared customs and are currently being processed for local delivery (so I might get them today). The last package is still in transit or is getting held up in customs, but I have no idea which part it is until I get the rest.

skyfinch

Strange, I got the "unicorn auction house" achievement show how, and I didn't even step foot inside the auction house in FM4. Oh well. I'll take it. This was the achievement I was afraid of attempting.

Anyway, greatest racing game I've played. Love the cockpits. I almost feel the need to check out every single car now, just to see the improvements in the cockpit.

Tried out headtrack with the controller (lol). It's not going to turn any heads or anything, but it works well (see what I did there?). Driving with Kinect is lame. I can simply put my hands on my lap and the car will still attempt to brake, accelerate AND turn. Made it around an entire lap without even doing a single thing. This is obviously for casual.

Oh, yeah. Thanks to Gowans and m0dus for adding me to the club.

watership

Xanadu said:
i started a conversation about how the models in forza 4 still arent accurate after years of asking t10 to fix them..what did i get? the same shit..troll! GT fanboy! it seems a lot of people in this thread hate to see the game criticized

Honestly, it's partly your fault. You come off as troll like so often in your post histroy. Then when people call you on it, you act like they're all overreacting and its all "lol, it's just a game." That one post wasn't so bad, but in context of what you've posted in the past it gets on people's nerves. I apologize if you honestly intended it as a joke, but lately i see your avatar and I wait for the trollish comment and 8 times out of 10, you deliver.

skyfinch

Since I never got an answer yesterday....you can configure the controller just like FM3. No more hitting rewind by accident.

Kinect voice works very well for the most part. It had trouble recognizing when I tried to say "community". Probably because I sound like Shawn Connery's father.

G Rom said:
You probably imported some FM3 cars that are unicorns in FM4. You get the achievement for doing so. ;)

Sounds right. A bunch of achievements popped up right after I did the import thing.

Hawk269

OneLetter said:
Went to Best Buy this morning right when they opened and walked out with the last two LCE's for myself and a co-worker. Can't wait to get home and finally get a chance to play it.

Yeah, my best buy had about 4 L.E. on the floor, guy said that they only had those and the reserves.

BTW....If you want the Speed Wheel and the Game, Best Buy has a $25.00 Gift Card Promo when you buy both items. I basically got my L.E., Speed Wheel then got my Gift Card and used the gift card to buy 2400 points, kicked in $4.50. So all in all, for the price of the game, wheel and $4.50 I have the Season Pass now for only shelling out an additional $4.50. Pretty Sweet deal.

I had already got the Speed Wheel from Gamestop, so just took the unopened one from best buy and got a refund at GameStop.

Cptkrush

YES, UPS just dropped off my LCE and CSR set, Just got everything set up and installing disc 2 and downloads now. Now I have to clean up this ungodly mess.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Cptkrush said:
YES, UPS just dropped off my LCE and CSR set, Just got everything set up and installing disc 2 and downloads now. Now I have to clean up this ungodly mess.

lol I bet it looks like a warzone

skyfinch

Has anyone stuck their FM4/top gear stickers on their car and drove around their neighbourhood at night, terrorizing people who own Fords, while blasting chamillionaire's ridin' dirty? Or am I the only one?

guest1321

IIIII GOOOTTTT IT!!!!!
Photo%20Oct%2011%2C%2010%2016%2047%20AM.jpg

But from game stop so I get that lame Alfa. Anyone wanna trade for the BMW 1M?

witness

TY for accepting my request to join the gaf car club.

GT= GT0783

Goddamn I love this game, just amazing and the car models are such a huge upgrade. Oh and gamestop never gave me a code for the Alfa for some reason....

JoeBoy101

Sitting at work with the LE edition here on my desk, waiting for quitting time. And despite having it, I got an interview tomorrow I need to focus on. Grrr.

Anyways, wanted to say, the artbook is really nice. Normally, the case-sized artbooks are real throwaways for me, but this has some good commentary on the cars included, an eclectic bunch selected, and some good photos mixed with screenshots. Very nicely done.

Top Bottom