• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

So do how long for vip cars to be normal downloadables?

I can't find the LCe anywhere anymore because I just discovered MS was playing their 'put cars that should be in the game from the beginning into other versions' game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gowans007 said:
I'll re add you guys now who got a booted in error or weren't on the list.

What are the tags I need to add?
I didn't add my gamertag to the doc, but I'm on the list.

My GT is arvinater.

Gowans

enzo_gt said:
I didn't add my gamertag to the doc, but I'm on the list.

My GT is arvinater.
Added. 11 more spaces. Anymore?

If anyone can update he spreadsheet or add a tab for removed members that would be great, iPad is terrible at google docs.

Arucardo

PjotrStroganov said:
So do how long for vip cars to be normal downloadables?

I can't find the LCe anywhere anymore because I just discovered MS was playing their 'put cars that should be in the game from the beginning into other versions' game.
Took a year or longer with Forza 3.

Gowans007 said:
Added. 11 more spaces. Anymore?

If anyone can update he spreadsheet or add a tab for removed members that would be great, iPad is terrible at google docs.

I'd like to take one please? I can see many names that I thought were more worthy than me that are now there ;)

I'm UK Gaf so will need to wait until (tomorrow hopefully) Friday to send request.

I'll also add one link whilst I'm here for UK Gaf:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/forza-xbox-360/1527507-forza-4-photo-livery-fred.html

Gowans

Big Takeover said:
Which list are you looking at for 12? There are guys like Shaneus and P3tran who really aught to be on there.
Yeah we defo need to hold some spots for the guys who get it fri.

Also any ideas for the Random draw and challenge for the ten spots each?

D6AMIA6N

AlanzTalon said:
either way, I am fine with being in the scrappy underdog clan. WE COMING FOR YOU, [GAF]

I'll be lucky if I get to play this game an hour a day, so.... I'll be happy to be in a Clubman level club, or Amateur level club.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Gowans007 said:

demo rival times in the zonda - that way even people without the game currently could compete now and have a spot held for when it releases.

Arucardo

I'd love to get in on Friday and I'd be willing to give up my spot the week after next. I have next week off from school so I can put some serious time in to Forza, but after that I'll only get to play on weekends so I'd be willing to give up my spot for a more deserving gaffer. I'll just try to get back in again when things calm down hopefully.

Considered taking all my racing hardware with me but that would mean no rFactor, iRacing, Dirt 3 or any other pc games so heeeeell no D: .

SarBear

Shortt Sirket said:
The one thing I ask for the new GAF Club is to pay attention to what cars you add to the garage. Don't add any stock cars unless they are super rare or hard to get. So we don't have to wade through a bunch of Miatas to get to the fun cars with tunes/liveries.

I know we all want to add our new cars, but the old club was just flooded with stock mediocre cars.

If it's not a Ferarri, I probably won't add it. For me, I gotta collect 'em all.

Gowans007 said:

I suggest pulling names from a hat. It would be fun to have people race/tune/paint for them, but that's too much to ask in too small a time frame.

Arucardo

op_ivy said:
demo rival times in the zonda - that way even people without the game currently could compete now and have a spot held for when it releases.
I only did a few faulty laps with the zonda last weekend to avoid playing too much (to keep Forza 4 still fresh when I get it), so I guess I'd be screwed on that front, haha.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
this car club is a disaster before it even began :p

Arucardo said:
I only did a few faulty laps with the zonda last weekend to avoid playing too much (to keep Forza 4 still fresh when I get it), so I guess I'd be screwed on that front, haha.

you wouldnt be screwed. just do it now, in demo or in the final game. that would just allow us to do it NOW rather then waiting for it to release everywhere

Hawk269

Just booted up the game, knew that I was booted from the club, but was sad to see the actual message in the game that I was removed from the Club. Of course I had to delete the 30+ New Car Added message's before I got to the "you suck, we don't like you, you have been kicked out of the club because you drive like an old lady" message.

So in all seriousness, anyone want to start the rival club? If we do, there needs to be no defecting to the "dark side" when the powers that be deem you worthy.

Gowans007 said:
Mike post your gt and I'll add you. For some reason I can't see the gt column in the interested list.

mikepriester

Cheers dude, was there before, but think someone deleted the username column, not the gamertag one, that is the one that still exists I think.

Arucardo

op_ivy said:
you wouldnt be screwed. just do it now, in demo or in the final game. that would just allow us to do it NOW rather then waiting for it to release everywhere
Can't, only have my ps3 at my apartment where I live during school weeks. Gaming PC, 360 and racing hardware is back at my parents house where I spend most of my weekends.

Gowans

-MikePriester- said:
mikepriester

Cheers dude, was there before, but think someone deleted the username column, not the gamertag one, that is the one that still exists I think.
Can't find you, you have the game right?

Oh and if deleted can someone go in and undo that change?

Arucardo

Gowans007 said:
Ok two random draws for 10 members each will be done. One today and one Friday for EU.

Then a clear out of at least 20members (how decided TBD) will take place next Wednesday for new members to join.

I will draw the first in two hours and add the 10 new members.

To enter post a car related image along with why you should be in the club and your Gamertag in this thread, with the prefix "Club Random Draw"

Winners will be chosen at random.

After added ill post details of the challenge for 10 spots (another challenge will happen on fri for EU)
Wouldn't now be a good time to create a thread for the GAF Club on the community section?
I'm sure it would make this whole thing easier to organize without all the general Forza 4 talk mixed up with it.

Hawk269

Gowans007 said:
Ok two random draws for 10 members each will be done. One today and one Friday for EU.

Then a clear out of at least 20members (how decided TBD) will take place next Wednesday for new members to join.

I will draw the first in two hours and add the 10 new members.

To enter post a car related image along with why you should be in the club and your Gamertag in this thread, with the prefix "Club Random Draw"

Winners will be chosen at random.

After added ill post details of the challenge for 10 spots (another challenge will happen on fri for EU)

Just wondering why some of us were excluded, even though we had high post counts, contributed in the club by uploading cars, did races on behalf of the club etc???

Gowans

Hawk269 said:
Just wondering why some of us were excluded, even though we had high post counts, contributed in the club by uploading cars, did races on behalf of the club etc???
Wernt highlighted green on the list.

Any objections.

Sod it what do you guys think to just keeping the GAF selected as permanents unless the drop in activity and clearing out and adding all other requested every. Week so every gets in till it quitens down?

Gowans

Arucardo said:
Wouldn't now be a good time to create a thread for the GAF Club on the community section?
I'm sure it would make this whole thing easier to organize without all the general Forza 4 talk mixed up with it.
Good point yeah your right unless we go with my post above.

And as it's early days clear out again on fri?

Hawk269

Gowans007 said:
Wernt highlighted green on the list.

Any objections.

Sod it what do you guys think to just keeping the GAF selected as permanents unless the drop in activity and clearing out and adding all other requested every. Week so every gets in till it quitens down?

Ok..so what determined if you were highlighted in green or not? Just curious, not trying to make an issue out it. Just wondering how things worked on the selection process.

Gowans

Hawk269 said:
Ok..so what determined if you were highlighted in green or not? Just curious, not trying to make an issue out it. Just wondering how things worked on the selection process.
I left it unto the guys here to pick worthy. I'm guessing it was a popularity contest.

Right I'm going with option B as I just want to play.

Permanent spots that can be earned all the rest are cleared out and recycled.

Next 40 people to request GAF as a club to join get in and I'll clear out again on Friday and do the same.

Arucardo

Gowans007 said:
Good point yeah your right unless we go with my post above.

And as it's early days clear out again on fri?
Yeah I think worrying about this whole club hassle on Friday would make more sense, just let those who have the game and are active here in this thread in and worry about who deserves to stay or not on Friday/Saturday so it's fair towards us in the EU region too.

It's only two days guys so I hope no one gets too worked up about it.

Forza 4 is a fun video game. I'm enjoying my time with it. There is a lot to see and do in the game. My children also like to play it with the MS speed wheel. It is a very accessible racing game.

purg3

slept with Malkin
So who's starting the second club? I think it's dumb to have to jump through hoops to join this club. I was an og for forza gaf online, and dudes like jube and modus can vouch. Still have my le forza gaf halo car. I just want to race with cool peoples.

Top Bottom