• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Gaspode_T

Dunno if it was posted already here but Forza 4 got 9/9/10/10 in Famitsu this week. (Not that their reviews are credible at all, I'm more curious what Famitsu 360 version of the mag gives it because they are usually nearly Edge-harsh with their reviews in comparison)

Lancia Stradale 037 at Circuit de Catalunya or a slightly modded Toyota MR2 at Indy? Can't decide which gave me the bigger grin so far. Keeping the MR2 off the wall at Indy was pretty awesome...but so was the power slide through turn 6, weaving through 2 cars, at Catalunya. And I'm not that good; Turn 10 makes me feel like a god.

Fanatec wheel (no issues so far) with the 6-speed shifter is <drool>.

Shortt Sirket said:
Top of the Top Gear Rival board again. Woot!

You sure?

-----

I just put another Mustang up in the GAF garage. 900HP, well over 200mph.

Really need to tune/build cars I like more (though I really love the '65 C425 one-- someone try it!)

CrudeDiatribe said:
You sure?

-----

I just put another Mustang up in the GAF garage. 900HP, well over 200mph.

Really need to tune/build cars I like more (though I really love the '65 C425 one-- someone try it!)

You suck! I was enjoying my time at the top.

bedlamite

Infineon is a good track but Hockenheim's a little meh, IMHO. I'd kill for Bathurst to be made available as track DLC, or even Blue Mountain to make a return....

I just made this for www.true-gaming.net
http://www.true-gaming.net/home/45518/comment-page-1/#comment-182500
tg-car-1.jpg

too bad I used my iPhone to upload the photos... I don't know why I can't upload anything to MY FORZA @forzamotorsport4.net !

any announcement about that issue ?

nagge

So what happened to the car club? Is there a list of people who got a spot?

At least my CSR-wheel is coming today, the game is a very very slim chance of getting today.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Bah Shaneus. I bought mine from JB as well and when I asked for the WRX they insisted the code was in the box. I knew it wasn't given it was factory sealed. Need to get on the old dog and bone and slam that bitch.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Just got this game. First thing I did was take a Prius around the Nurburgring. What a miserable driving experience! ... so the simulation seems pretty solid so far.

Also, load times are a lot better than F3.

Edit: oh the Volt is in here too!

guest1321

So when you get some the schportier cahrs and turn up the volume on your TV, you can make your house sound like a sexy raw masculine lion purring in the jungle.
Until you get through the corner, and then it freakin' roars

I'm sorry to ask for the 3rd time but I really want to know if its a public issue or it just me !

I can't upload pics to MY FORZA, GALLERY--RECENT PHOTOS
Painkiller Q8 doesn't have any galleries to share.

can anyone try to upload a pic and tell me if its working or not? thank you

Plenty of DLC coming, who knows.

I'm already itching for more 2011/2012 cars.

But speaking of old stuff, didn't I see a screenshot of someone painting the Bentley 8 Liter? I just unlocked it in Autovista but I don't see how you can edit it in any way.

Big-ass Ramp

has anyone tested to see if the Volt will kick over to the gas engine after the 100 miles or however long the electricity lasts?

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Painkiller Q8 said:
I'm sorry to ask for the 3rd time but I really want to know if its a public issue or it just me !

I can't upload pics to MY FORZA, GALLERY--RECENT PHOTOS
Painkiller Q8 doesn't have any galleries to share.

can anyone try to upload a pic and tell me if its working or not? thank you
I don't know if it matters, but do you have LIVE gold?

Iknos

The idea for 2 clubs is the best. There needs to be some rivalry and competition it will push each side to be better.

Big-ass Ramp

U n i o n 0015 said:
Plenty of DLC coming, who knows.

I'm already itching for more 2011/2012 cars.

But speaking of old stuff, didn't I see a screenshot of someone painting the Bentley 8 Liter? I just unlocked it in Autovista but I don't see how you can edit it in any way.

that's true. if I could get a 2011 Mustang, a Mercury Marauder, and a late model Crown Vic, I would die happy.

Let me start a new season with a new paint, of which all of you had a little tease. Boys and girls, ladies and gentleman I give you Dechau Racing 458. This is my first Forza 4 design so please, have a good look at it, leave a good rating and above all, please enjoy it, cause this is the best paint I made to date. Ifanyone is interested can grab it of my storefront Any feedback, good or bad is more than welcome ;)

6239949390_04eaed564f_z.jpg

6239949430_982df96491_z.jpg

6239949446_298a354187_z.jpg

guest1321

I'm loving the more timely and exciting world tour so I have been doing a lot of that. I love the pace of it compared to Forza 3's "season play". The only thing is, if you go and look at your event list after doing a lot of world tour, it looks like you have barely finished any of the events.
So what's everyone playing?

I can't get enough of this game; there's so much to do and see, and I've got all of 0.8% of the career completed. I would have progressed further, but Rivals mode keeps pulling me away. I love the neverending stream of competitors and bounties, and the XP and credit payouts are substantial if you stay out lapping for a while.

My favorite events are the LFA challenge at Infineon-- which is easily the best track in the game, it may not be much to look at but it's an absolute riot to drive-- and the Corvette C6.R at Road America. The 'Vette is a real monster that takes no prisoners and sounds like the end of the fucking world in the process. It's one of my favorite drives in the game thus far.

And speaking of rivals, Big Takeover, would it have killed you to not beat my laptime on the Suzuka Senna challenge so quickly? I mean, geez, I couldn't get within several seconds of your times on the demo, and when I finally manage to claim victory, you give me all of a matter of minutes to celebrate? Not cool, man.

Gaspode_T

H3rTz DoNuT said:
Let me start a new season with a new paint, of which all of you had a little tease. Boys and girls, ladies and gentleman I give you Dechau Racing 458. This is my first Forza 4 design so please, have a good look at it, leave a good rating and above all, please enjoy it, cause this is the best paint I made to date. Ifanyone is interested can grab it of my storefront Any feedback, good or bad is more than welcome ;)

Wow, nice...high five for the Save Japan stickers

adelante

H3rTz DoNuT said:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6171/6239949390_04eaed564f_z.jpg[//IMG]

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6118/6239949430_982df96491_z.jpg[//IMG]

[IMG]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6160/6239949446_298a354187_z.jpg[//IMG][/QUOTE]
That is fuckin awesome...will buy it as soon as I fire up the game tonight!!

Izayoi

Banned
Doing some of these Rival challenges.

Whoever thought of this mode is fucking brilliant. All the excitement of a real 1v1 with none of the pressure.

I love it.

Shaneus

Gen X said:
Bah Shaneus. I bought mine from JB as well and when I asked for the WRX they insisted the code was in the box. I knew it wasn't given it was factory sealed. Need to get on the old dog and bone and slam that bitch.
Yeah, I got mine separately from the box itself.

Question for other people who have already punched in their codes: My preorder bonus card thing consists of the proper leaflet (printed by MS, says "MARKETPLACE DOWNLOAD" on it) with a peel-off code for the WRX, but I also have some poxy printout stickytaped to it with a picture of the WRX, "Exclusive Subaru Impreza DLC!" writing and a completely different code on the back of it. What's the deal with that?

Big-ass Ramp

Izayoi said:
Doing some of these Rival challenges.

Whoever thought of this mode is fucking brilliant. All the excitement of a real 1v1 with none of the pressure.

I love it.

It's perfect for people like me who like multiplayer modes but hate the multiplayer part.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Gouda Jouji said:
Am I right in saying that there is no way to change the AI difficulty in the career mode?
Yep, I think the AI dynamically adjusts based on your driving style and skill in the career mode.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Would have been nice had they given the option to set the difficulty and included the dynamic setting.

If you go into the events list and select races you can set the AI. As far as the dynamic setting in the main career so far I'm really liking it the further I'm getting into my career. I know my races have been far more competitive than I've had in FORZA 2 and 3.

evil_as_skeletor said:
Guys, what is in this "Limited Edition DLC Content" included in the codes in box?

Also, how do I best utilize the season pass to get an extra muscle car pack?
That code includes both the LCE car pack and the American Muscle car pack.

Does anyone know if LCE and Season Pass buyers are still getting 250,000 credits? And if do, how?

Top Bottom