• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Kssio_Aug

tobey+maguire+trollface+troll.jpg

SA9AV32.gif

Evo X

I think some people got banned by pulling similar shit in the gamestop XBL credit giveaway thread. Don't know if it was permanent or temporary.

Hawk269

Let's calm down and ease up on the guy. He was just joking. Next time however, you should put a spoiler that says "just kidding" or something like that.

Let's calm down and ease up on the guy. He was just joking. Next time however, you should put a spoiler that says "just kidding" or something like that.

I hope he doesnt get banned for a joke :p i was just saying I think it might be so maybe he wont do it again if it is? Or make it clear the first time? Idk, just dont want him to be banned out of nowhere lol

Amir0x

Banned
I should be banned because I lied about a demo being up. ok

it actually is bannable man. like no backseat modding just fair warning mods can and have banned for that, because it derails threads. Someone says something like that, a billion people jump in excitement, then it turns out to be bs, then 30 angry posts follow from these people. That's why it is usually banned.

Kssio_Aug

Allright! Good night everyone!
And to sleep a bit happier, just found that gif on the other thread:

jojnaq.gif

SO AMAZING!! *-*

Just got back from work, 1:03AM here in Santiago de Chile, U.S. Account doesn´t show anything, with a bit of luck hopefully in the morning i'll get Horizon... never preloaded anything but i'd love to preload this demo!

FordGTGuy

Banned
Am I blind or is there a complete lack of Forza Horizon 2 even on the Xbox One store?

I tried to Bing Forza Horizon 2 and it only shows Forza Motorsport 5.

Karak

Dammit if u guys show some very positive impression from the demo I'm gonna b $465 poorer.

I am running a 1-2 hour impressions video on my youtube account as soon as it gets released. But then again that will just be impressions of the demo.

Top Bottom