• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

rjcc

So... still shockingly few black artists on the soundtrack?

(after a casual glance, it's like, toro y moi and....? edit, oh, I forgot half of duck sauce. of course I don't know who everyone on the list is)

I like electronic music as much as the next guy, but who would it kill to put a rap station on, or at least some more diversity among the electronic/pop acts

daxter325

Banned
I was just checking The Upload Studio application and it looked like they had a preview of the demo they were releasing. It was MensahBoss (who is smokin hot by the way) and it featured one of the developers, he described that it will be a "generous demo".

Sigh... just trying to pass time I guess... 8-/

FordGTGuy

Banned
I was just checking The Upload Studio application and it looked like they had a preview of the demo they were releasing. It was MensahBoss (who is smokin hot by the way) and it featured one of the developers, he described that it will be a "generous demo".

Sigh... just trying to pass time I guess... 8-/

That was posted earlier but it's nice to point it out.

Hopefully it being a very generous demo doesn't ultimately hurt sales, Tony Hawk style.

I'm actually catching up on Doctor Who as we wait.

lem0n

This time two weeks from now I'll be waiting in line for my copy at midnight

Lol, like a Forza game would even get a midnight launch ;___;

derFeef

Have the Xbox on Instant On to have the demo downloaded when I get home, hope this works! It has in the past, but there were cases when it did not work. So hopefully the demo releases soon.

Karak

Have the Xbox on Instant On to have the demo downloaded when I get home, hope this works! It has in the past, but there were cases when it did not work. So hopefully the demo releases soon.

Wait I can't find it on the store how does leaving it on automatically download the game/

derFeef

Brother I don't even know what you are talking about hahahaha. So if whatever works hey that's awesome!

Usually you can buy game in the store via web or smartglass and have the Xbox download it automatically if it's in Isntant On mode. But I forogt that demos do not show up in the webstore.

Karak

Usually you can buy game in the store via web or smartglass and have the Xbox download it automatically if it's in Isntant On mode. But I forogt that demos do not show up in the webstore.

Shit man. The more you know. Haha. I may have hard of that in the past but I either forgot it or the cocaine burned that memory out.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does Xbox put demos on the web store, and does it auto download like PS4? Going to have left for work before this is up but would like to kick it off before I get home

you can download demos via smartglass to the xbox one i just started downloading the lego movie videogame demo just to check xd

Where? Couldn't see a section for demos in smartglass or the web store

Tall Paul

Do you have to be connected to the xbox via the app? I am not at home so it's not in the same network right now.
Hi. Seems to be tied to the GT, I used mine over 3G to set the FIFA 15 demo to download and it was ready when I got home. As long as XB1 is set to instant on it should be good to go wherever you are as long as you have a phone signal and net access.

derFeef

Hi. Seems to be tied to tut GT, I used mine over 3G to set the FIFA 15 demo to download and it was ready when I got home. As long as XB1 is set to instant in should be good to go wherever you are as long as you have a phone signal and net access.

Fantastico! Thanks.

Where? Couldn't see a section for demos in smartglass or the web store

Search for "demo", they are there so hopefully FH2 will be as well.

Do you have to be connected to the xbox via the app? I am not at home so it's not in the same network right now.
Honestly don't know if it'll work but i just tried it with smartglass not connected to my xbone and i could still download a demo so might give it a shot

paischu

As long as your Xbox is your home Xbox and is in instant on mode and has enough soace on the default hard drive you should be good to go to download through Smartass

Karak

This has happened before I remember and everyone couldn't figure out why it wasn't automatically added to the front end. Xbox Team does to this add manually. Or did the last time this happened. Someone truly did forget last time.

FordGTGuy

Banned
This has happened before I remember and everyone couldn't figure out why it wasn't automatically added to the front end. Xbox Team does to this add manually. Or did the last time this happened. Someone truly did forget last time.

Maybe we should give them the clamps?

s1M0nW6.gif

pelican

How much longer for the demo? Expected to see it on the UK store today.

Yeah - we should get it today.

Wonder if it will appear on the Smartglass store so I can start the download while sitting in the office. Hmm - if not do demos appear on the xbox.com homepage?

Karak

I just tweeted Phil and told him to wake up and push the button.
Every other digital release has been up on time so far on Xbox One, this is the first one not to be.
This isn't a release its a demo and its not the first late one. Another demo didn't show up on time earlier this year. Neogaf lost their shit about it. I just can't seem to remember which demo. Probably not as big as this one though damnit.

Ape

Banned
Ugh. Guess I'll go to sleep and play in the AM. It's already 12:38am here. Fuck this sucks, I have a bad case of hype blue balls now and I blame Helios.

Top Bottom