• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

daxter325

Banned
8:22 EDT
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

This...

FordGTGuy

Banned
Are you an engineer!?

If he was a engineer he would've known it was a switch and not a button.

We shouldn't really make fun of Major for that though as it really wasn't like flipping a switch the decision was made and the code and infrastructure they had setup had to be changed before launch. Most likely causing quite a few set backs on the software/firmware front of the Xbox One.

How (if at all) does leveling work on PGR2? Is everyone a level 1?

I want to try this. The killing on OG XBL and PGR2 left a huge void in my life that hasn't been filled.

You have to play single player to level up but we could play around with the compacts.

If you guys are serious about it I'll hook up my OG Xbox and get a room going.

m23

Guess we won't be getting it early today, gonna call it a night. I'll have to play tomorrow after work.

lem0n

If he was a engineer he would've known it was a switch and not a button.

We shouldn't really make fun of Major for that though as it really wasn't like flipping a switch the decision was made and the code and infrastructure they had setup had to be changed before launch. Most likely causing quite a few set backs on the software/firmware front of the Xbox One.

You have to play single player to level up but we could play around with the compacts.

If you guys are serious about it I'll hook up my OG Xbox and get a room going.

I need to hook it all up and see if I can get the computer software working. I would love to try this out sometime. If I get it going tonight I'll PM you here, totally down for some compacts, at least. I have a file with most of the game beaten so I wonder if I can use my unlocked cars. We'll see!

Damn. Like Amir0x I'm waiting for a good Xbox One deal. Hopefully this Black Friday I can splurge.

I'm not a fan of racing games.
I'm not a fan of Forza games.
I'm a fan of dat Horizon.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm going to be the Horizon 2 forest ninja. There you will be, gliding serenely through the woods. And suddenly I will drop from nowhere, my headlights blaring in your face, steaming head first into your engine. You will not see me coming. But you will remember my name.

Damn. Like Amir0x I'm waiting for a good Xbox One deal. Hopefully this Black Friday I can splurge.

I'm not a fan of racing games.
I'm not a fan of Forza games.
I'm a fan of dat Horizon.

It's coming. I can feel it.

Like I said people, PMs me when a deal meets the standards I said on the last page. I keep missing the deals that match that because I am at work. I was SO CLOSE on that Microsoft store deal... like a few posts before I recognized the topic and the deal they said it had finally finished being offered. I was a few tantalizing minutes off.

So any help getting these deals are appreciated neoGAF :D

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Can't wait for this freaking demo, I'm going to be out tomorrow so I was hoping for an early drop. :(

DirtyLarry

I take it I am the only person who does not play demos out of fear of replaying the same stuff once the retail version hits. I have had this particular game pre ordered for at least 3 months from MS directly.

With that said, I am breaking my normal routine of not playing demos for games I plan on playing and grabbing this as soon as it hits. I cannot help myself.

I take it I am the only person who does not play demos out of fear of replaying the same stuff once the retail version hits. I have had this particular game pre ordered for at least 3 months from MS directly.

With that said, I am breaking my normal routine of not playing demos for games I plan on playing and grabbing this as soon as it hits. I cannot help myself.

Yes, especially with a racer.

Top Bottom