• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

HeliosT10

Demo should go live some time late afternoon I believe in Europe. Sorry I can't be more exact as these things take time to propogate across the various servers once the "go" button has been pushed.

Would have posted earlier but my internet connection is pretty shaky here on the road with #ForzaFUEL.

Demo should go live some time late afternoon I believe in Europe. Sorry I can't be more exact as these things take time to propogate across the various servers once the "go" button has been pushed.

Would have posted earlier but my internet connection is pretty shaky here on the road with #ForzaFUEL.

Push the button now.

Now, Helios. NOOOOOOOOOW!

NIN90

Is there any way to remorely tell my X1 to start downloading the demo? I won't be home until 11 pm and the download takes another 2 hours for me.

glaurung

Is there any way to remorely tell my X1 to start downloading the demo? I won't be home until 11 pm and the download takes another 2 hours for me.
Yea never mind, you can queue it up on Smartglass if you've done all the prep work for that.

c0de

tumblr_mckr86uryZ1qavcmko1_500.gif

MouldyK

Now there is only one concern... I hate having the break-guide-line enabled but if I disable it, I probably won't see where I have to go offroad in races and need to look on the map.

edit: oh... the first time I hear a thunder. Nice! Do we know if there are lightnings too?

Oh...I just realised this...

derFeef

Now there is only one concern... I hate having the break-guide-line enabled but if I disable it, I probably won't see where I have to go offroad in races and need to look on the map.

edit: oh... the first time I hear a thunder. Nice! Do we know if there are lightnings too?

Even enabled the line won't show you "go offroad here for a shortcut" it seems.

ekim

Even enabled the line won't show you "go offroad here for a shortcut" it seems.

Not for a shortcut but the second race in the video above clearly shows that parts of the race are meant to be taken offroad by you and the CPU drivers and now imagine you are the leader of the pack and don't have that line... at minute 2:30 in the video.

derFeef

Not for a shortcut but the second race in the video above clearly shows that parts of the race are meant to be taken offroad by you and the CPU drivers and now imagine you are the leader of the pack and don't have that line... at minute 2:30 in the video.

True... I think it might be fairly balanced since when you continue on the road and notice the AI taking another route, you can go offroad from that moment on. We will see. Driving line in the first thing I disable, always...

edit: Tim Schrick (German TV host) is posting a lot of Forza Horizon 2 stuff on his FB page, seems like we might get a video? Maybe that's just for the Fuel thing.
https://www.facebook.com/timschrick...41825.227949977316222/602800393164510/?type=1

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Goddamn it, guys. I really don't need to be buying an Xbone for one game right now.

Buy one for this and 'Insert likely future game purchase to justify it to yourself'

Or if you have a PS4, wait one week for driveclub PS+ edition in case that is enough to satisfy you.

As a racing game fan starved of anything current gen except NFS last year, I need both.

There's always a vertical checkpoint line in the distance showing where you have to go, just point your car in its direction and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom