• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Vire

Bummed that the demo is only for Xbox One. :(

I totally would have dusted off my 360 just for this.

hawk2025

Demo. Demo.

Give me the demo!

First order of business is exploring all of the little nuances of the gameplay. I want to feel exactly where this stands relative to FH!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Demos up

In about 6 1/2 hours
Luigi-Death-Stare-Intensifies-Meme-Gif.gif

Hawk269

God damn no demo yet!!!

but another new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGotQyY4MTw

Edit maybe spoilers because it's says first 13 minutes

I was already sold on this game, I mean 100% sold, but when the person driving was approaching what looked like a dense forest looking area, I was expecting and invisible wall that he was going to smash into, but what happened, the guy is driving in a heavy tree infested area, where the sun is blocked out and he is dodging tree's trying to find his way out.

That was impressive. I knew the game had the drive anywhere, but I figured a dense forest was going to have invisible walls, not able to drive through them.

skyfinch

Shit sorry about the last videos, guys. Only started watching it as I posted it, so didn't know it has spoilers.

hawk2025

I was already sold on this game, I mean 100% sold, but when the person driving was approaching what looked like a dense forest looking area, I was expecting and invisible wall that he was going to smash into, but what happened, the guy is driving in a heavy tree infested area, where the sun is blocked out and he is dodging tree's trying to find his way out.

That was impressive. I knew the game had the drive anywhere, but I figured a dense forest was going to have invisible walls, not able to drive through them.

It's awesome. Like they were saying back at the reveal, they are really taking drive anywhere to heart, and it's at the core of the game.

Amir0x

Banned
Man I just love the way this looks:

forzahorizonwowtudoo.png

Because when I look at it, I am reminded: I can go anywhere off the track. It just immediately reminds me how fucking free I am in this game.

MouldyK

I have come to the realization that during my 2 months of finishing off the Forza Rewards for Xbox 360 Games, playing Forza 5 and watching the FH2 trailers that my Xbox One, The All-In-One Halo System From Microsoft™, is slowly making me tempted to turn it into the Xbox One, The All-In-One Forza System From Microsoft™.

I mean I think I have fallen in love with Racing Games all over again since I played Forza 5 in my local Game Shop and decided "That's it! I need to get to Tier 6 on Forza Rewards and then I will reward myself with an Xbox One, The All-In-One Entertainment System From Microsoft™".

Where's the damn demo already?!

FordGTGuy

Banned

statham

looks like its not happening tonight, I at-least wanted to start the DL before tomorrow.. off too bed, and don't you guys play without me, if it comes up. seriously.

lem0n

All you need is to hook up a ethernet cable to your OG Xbox and use the Xbox Connect client.

http://www.xbconnect.com/

I was racing online on Forza Motorsport(original) not along ago with some guys.

Some footage I recorded with a Elgato:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeF9hZ7zzw

I also have PGR2 if anyone is interested.

I wish Microsoft would bring back Xbox Live on the original Xbox using Azure.
How (if at all) does leveling work on PGR2? Is everyone a level 1?

I want to try this. The killing on OG XBL and PGR2 left a huge void in my life that hasn't been filled.

Top Bottom