• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Think I'll get the regular edition. I don't see what's so great about the premium editions. Seems a bunch of crap and just extra cars to me

c0de

100 Bucks for the ultimate edition? lol

79€ for the standard edition? oO

Please MS tell us the prices are subject to change, this is ridiculous. Also it says "size 0" so I guess this is more like a placeholder... right?!

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
10gb, that's gonna take a lot of time on my crappy connection
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

Anion

Ughhhhh. I wanted a steelbook. I would have payed $100 if I got a steel book. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for the seasons pass to get in sale or after a few packs come out

Ughhhhh. I wanted a steelbook. I would have payed $100 if I got a steel book. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for the seasons pass to get in sale or after a few packs come out

After the backlash of horizon 1's steelbook being just a disc and a small piece of paper with a code on it, they decided not to do one for this game.

derFeef

Standard for me, cars are fine, but no... I will grab them when I really want them.
Exclusive multiplayer modes is bullshit....

Kssio_Aug

So, deluxe, ultimate or standard?

1st time on Forza too!

Do the cars on the Ultimate and Deluxe editions be available to the standard version?

aaronwt

I just purchased the Ultimate edition and it is downloading now. So that is nice to be able to pre-download the game two weeks before release. Now if they would just release the Demo.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Think I'll get the regular edition. I don't see what's so great about the premium editions. Seems a bunch of crap and just extra cars to me

Extra cars is what I am doing it for. Plus it's ten dollars cheaper than last year.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So, deluxe, ultimate or standard?

1st time on Forza too!

Do the cars on the Ultimate and Deluxe editions be avaiable to the standard version?
They are probably able to buy, especially the car packs, I am not sure however on the exclusive cars.

aaronwt

I made that mistake with the first Forza Horizon. I got the regular edition and ended up buying everything that was in the upper version separately. Only I paid more for it. So this time I bought the Ultimate Edition so everything would be purchased outright and save a little money.

Top Bottom