• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

p3tran

Banned
How does it work though? Can we all join it somehow, and we'll all see each other?

Just in case, I registered ForzaHorizonGAF gamertag that people can follow

yes, we will all be under one car club, and even the leaderboards will have switch (global, friends, carclub)
so basically you are in touch and always competing with everyone in the club. plus, flick the button and add/follow anybody. very easy, integrated.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
This one work?

McpgPck.gif
1 ticket please.

HYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE

That makes sense....

I remember that Phil Spencer tweeted out that Minecraft would be launching on Friday, but then on Thursday I got it at like 5 pm PST.

MouldyK

Why is the Xbox One marketplace so hard to navigate? I miss Xbox 360's ones. Like how can I see latest demos and things? Not just popular stuff?

VinFTW

Do Juniors get love for the Hype Train too?! :p

Also, I can't stop watching this launch trailer. Everything is just so perfect. The lyric sync and even the windshield wiper being synced to the clapping is ughhhh....

This game will be my salvation from all this Organic Chem.

Newlove

Keeping my expectations in check just in case it doesn't show up at 5PM.

I WANT MY DEMO THO! D:

Lol I know right. I've seen it before where people have predicted a demo or DLC is coming to the marketplace at a certain time and nothing appears that evening. I'll check back here at the time rather than waiting on the Xbox.

Top Bottom