• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Gestault

Unless I'm missing something you can't do this. You can filter by car class, car type and drive type but not manufacturer.

I don't have the game in front of me, so bear with me, but I thought you could. I know I pulled up Ferraris, because I needed one for a photo I was trying to get the other night. A workaround may be having the list sorted by manufacturer and using the bumpers to jump between manufacturers that way.

Bessy67

I don't have the game in front of me, so bear with me, but I thought you could. I know I pulled up Ferraris, because I needed one for a photo I was trying to get the other night. A workaround may be having the list sorted by manufacturer and using the bumpers to jump between manufacturers that way.
OK, that works. If you hit x to sort by manufacturer you can then hit rb to jump from manufacturer to manufacturer. Thanks.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Finally got the game! Picked the Supra as my first car. Some pics from my first tune and paint job. Fully upraded B class with body kit.

Also done my rewards so I've got 1.3 million credits to play with. :D
jswyhw.jpg

dcezcg.jpg

tpmfjw.jpg

wyurqs.jpg

Arrrrghh! I managed to pull off a 700,000 point skill-chain. 3000 points off FordGTguy's score. The annoying part is that I wasn't even even finished, but I think I was just too slow starting my next drift.

------------------

Only just heard about Forza rewards (thanks to the guy above me), so I went to check it out and saw that I'm tier 5. 1 million credits? Don't mind if I do.

Bessy67

Another thing that I think would be really cool is the ability to have one championship open at each location simultaneously. It would allow you to mix it up a bit without having to cancel your current championship to do so. This would be especially nice after the second finale when you're not going back to the festival after every 3 championships

amrod

I went to load up my game today and it seems to be suck on the

Welcome AmRoD69 Froza Horizon 2 Loading... Please Wait screen with the spinning circle

I've been waiting for like 4 min....

No msgs about my save file being messed up or no connection to live so any clue whats wrong

Evo X

I went to load up my game today and it seems to be suck on the

Welcome AmRoD69 Froza Horizon 2 Loading... Please Wait screen with the spinning circle

I've been waiting for like 4 min....

No msgs about my save file being messed up or no connection to live so any clue whats wrong

Do a complete reboot. Hold the power button down on the Xbox for 10 seconds.

Pug

I had the game crash on me just now. On loading it up, it told me it was updating and would be ready soon. The game did start, but 10 minutes in when I was just collecting XP boards the game crashed as a drove through an xp board and made a load continuous sound, managed to get back to home screen and restart the game and everything was fine for around 1.5 hours. Its a great game but this is my 2nd crash and there seems to be more of those little stuttering pauses in gameplay than previous.

watership

I had the game crash on me just now. On loading it up, it told me it was updating and would be ready soon. The game did start, but 10 minutes in when I was just collecting XP boards the game crashed as a drove through an xp board and made a load continuous sound, managed to get back to home screen and restart the game and everything was fine for around 1.5 hours. Its a great game but this is my 2nd crash and there seems to be more of those little stuttering pauses in gameplay than previous.

Yeah, I haven't crashed much lately, but i'm noticing more of those pauses when playing lately. once every 10-15 mins. Before that I noticed the pausing only during he loading screens, the scenery and loading icon would freeze for a then resume. Now it's happening during gameplay. I think the last patch might be buggy.

NIN90

From what I can tell driving on the highway in a suitably fast car is the most effective way to bank a high skillchain. Correct?

Gestault

From what I can tell driving on the highway in a suitably fast car is the most effective way to bank a high skillchain. Correct?

The airport up north with an overpowered car is a pretty efficient way to stack skill-chains, even just doing laps with a mix of drifts and e-drifts. Turning around with a 180 maintains the chain, too.

Megasoum

Banned

I got the vast majority of the perks unlocked in a bit over an hour doing non stop drifting on the airport runway with a Huracan. Was doing 400 000 combos easily.

Klocker

Skill points only count towards the perks but you also get smaller amounts of xp based on the total score of the skill chain.
So have I been interpreting skill points as XP? So skill points go toward level up XP but the numbers for skill chains are not XP points like you earned after a race is that correct?

All this time I thought I was gaining level up XP by doing skills and was wondering why I wasn't leveling faster

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just got home! played my first few races! got my first game crash! wtf... had to hard reset. this apparently is a big issue? fix it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yes, playing Horizon 2 I've had more hard crashes of my Xbox One than I've had in 8 years on my 360. Something is seriously wrong here...

i only played the demo 2-3 times (i didnt want to spoil the full game) and i even had that crash on me. so, in maybe 45-60 min of playtime, two major crashes. its just odd that the game is in this state.

its a lovely game though!

Noobcraft

Yes, playing Horizon 2 I've had more hard crashes of my Xbox One than I've had in 8 years on my 360. Something is seriously wrong here...
That's impressive. I've only crashed FH2 one time and I play like an idiot.

I found a way to glitch out of the map: http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...raft&vid=fa77aef0-060d-4701-925f-34475a2fc87a

Where you can drive around for a while: http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...raft&vid=f146c4ca-a8cb-4f45-a693-bb0853f43d9e

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...raft&vid=11f74037-dd7e-4635-b6de-7abeac9d9fcd

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...raft&vid=855063dd-f3c6-4567-a8f3-dab040c6adc0

Megasoum

Banned
I'm really not a fan of Kinect in general but I gotta say I'm impressed with ANNA. Being able to say "ANNA, nearest event" and getting the gps set automaticaly after each race is great. It actually works all the time too.

So I'm probably a little bit late here, but I've been trying to set up a drift car and I've just been cruising around in cockpit view messing with the tuning.. I just realized that when you go faster while it's raining, the rain visually and audibly hit's your windshield harder and more frequently. That's awesome.

gsrjedi

Go to the map, select the speed trap and press X.

Sweet! Thanks for the info.

Anna is a really nice addition for this game. I find it seems to work a little better for me when I just say "Anna, nearest event" quickly. At first I was waiting for confirmation after each word.

So I'm probably a little bit late here, but I've been trying to set up a drift car and I've just been cruising around in cockpit view messing with the tuning.. I just realized that when you go faster while it's raining, the rain visually and audibly hit's your windshield harder and more frequently. That's awesome.

I believe that the rain also lights up in headlights.

Does anyone else get trolled my the other drivatars when doing the road trip to the next location?

They speed up from behind and either swerve into me or move in front and brake causing me to collide with them... then they drop right back before doing it again over and over all the way to my destination.

no matter how careful I drive I reach my destination in a car ready for the scrap yard, lol!

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Doesn't seem to be very many wet or night races in this game.

Definitely less night races than the first game anyhow.

Noobcraft

Does anyone else get trolled my the other drivatars when doing the road trip to the next location?

They speed up from behind and either swerve into me or move in front and brake causing me to collide with them... then they drop right back before doing it again over and over all the way to my destination.

no matter how careful I drive I reach my destination in a car ready for the scrap yard, lol!
Don't drive to the road trip locations on the road lol. Its usually way faster to drive to them off road.

JaggedSac

Just spent 1m credits on the last two cars I needed to photograph. Watch me now drive past 17 of them in a row.

In the races, how are the opponents calculated? Are they just the same class as you? Racing in a fiat 500 I was up against a couple of cars that just pulled away on the straights. So should I tune to the max of a particular class?

Edit: wait, that wasn't all the cars!? It now wants 260. But there are only 5 cars that I haven't photographed and they are all paid-for DLC. Do I not at least get an achievement for 240??
How do you know which cars you haven't photographed?

arhra

I do believe that a small camera watermark will show up above the car when you're near it

You can check the Horizon Promo section in the Progress tab, too, which gives you a full car list, with the ones you've photographed marked with an icon (similar to the DLC/garage/etc icons you see at the autoshow or whatever).

Anyone know how you get the Nissan 370Z G-Shock?

Edit: Seems like some players have won it via a wheel spin. It's the last current car I need for Horizon Promo.

largan

Neo Member
I was wondering if we could have something like a weekly time challenge in the club.

Something like Race (Car) on (Track) with a maximum PI of (...)

Would anybody be up for something like this?

Top Bottom