• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Can anyone explain how this is supposed to work? Bought the deluxe day one edition via the Smartglass app, then later went to my Xbox to download it but the Store was trying to make me purchase it again. Ugh.

Oh wait! I am able to download the regular game, just not the deluxe. Do I get the deluxe stuff separately?

I know for the day one cars and bonus cars they were separate downloads and it seems like the different editions just bundle the various things together like VIP and the car pass. If you go to Manage Game everything you have associated with that game can be installed from there.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Since not everyone got unlocked, asking for GTs actually isn't a bad idea I guess, just the reason why they're asking for it is weird

I can't DM them cause they aren't following me, so if this is the only solution, a shit storm is gonna be a brewin'

Same situation - I checked the latest people they're following and it's all the people submitting complaints. My guess is they will follow you, and then ask for your gamertag.

RoKKeR

Giving some love to the drop-dead gorgeous GT40:

GetPhoto.ashx

Hard to focus on driving when it's a car that good looking!

OneLetter

I've been through a bunch of launches on the dev side (next one in February!), so I know what they're going through. Sometimes a few switches just forgot to get flipped, so you gather data, find a similarity, and correct it.

Just relax, take a few more sips of a frosty beverage, and it'll get fixed.

U2NUMB

I've been through a bunch of launches on the dev side (next one in February!), so I know what they're going through. Sometimes a few switches just forgot to get flipped, so you gather data, find a similarity, and correct it.

Just relax, take a few more sips of a frosty beverage, and it'll get fixed.

Problem is some of us pre paid some damn good money weeks ahead of time. Then stay up late to play an hour or so before getting less sleep than normal.

I am sorry but if you are going to let people give you money early.. you damn well better have those switches flipped. If I pre ordered at wal mart and showed up they damn well better have my disc as well. Same thing.. Why give them a pass?

Caddle

It worked for me I preloaded. You can check my gamertag Aurie. I played the first couple of races in the BMW Z and now off to bed.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah I am tempted to re-install to see what happens, but then if I start and then it magically unlocks I will be sad!
KuGsj.gif

sangreal

Man, driving the tesla is so bizarre w/o any engine sound

Will I have the Tesla from the start if I have the VIP pack or is coming down the way?

you have to buy it from the shop (for free) which you can't do for quite a bit (3 road trips, 5 races iirc -- long ass tutorial)

Welp, Forza isn't working and Netflix won't load any titles for me.

Tonight just wasn't meant to be, guess I'll just sit on the floor and drink until I fall asleep

Dramos

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to get my copy of Forza Horizon 2 tomorrow!However, I also am very motivated to develop a FH2 application for Windows Phone and Android. Nothing too complex, I was thinking about something like a reference guide or a tuning calculator. Let me know what you guys think. I'm up for ideas!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
the time changed from

9/29/2014 11:58:00 PM CST

to

9/30/2014 12:27:00 AM CST

with the same message:

We’re aware that for some of you who preordered Forza Horizon 2 the title is not unlocking properly. We’re working to get this corrected as soon as we can. Thanks for staying patient, Xbox members. We’ll update you on our progress in a half hour.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Top Bottom