• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Damn that bowler bucket list challenge in cockpit view was intense haha

I did the bowler and Lancia ones back to back. Treemageddon

Actually I didn't mind the trees, but it is annoying how barricaded the horizon festival is, having to aim to the west of it to get in, and also needing to remember the bridge nearby that will mess you up.

Actually I didn't mind the trees, but it is annoying how barricaded the horizon festival is, having to aim to the west of it to get in, and also needing to remember the bridge nearby that will mess you up.
Yeah I have been stuck several times now trying to get around the barricades in general.

LOLCats

Banned
Second game crash today. 1st was on road discover, second on fast travel board smash, game stat popup/count mechanism maybe causing the issue.

Tall Paul

Damnit. Was so hyped. Just bought it and heading home with the wife. Pull in driveway and inlaws are waiting for us. Evidently they invited themselves over for dinner.

Sad panda :(
Can just imagine the expletives running in your head as you put on the "what a nice surprise" face.

klodeckel

Banned
Lvl 45, had no single crash so far, latest preview update installed. Hm. Sucks for those with crashes.

Try to clear your MAC adress on the console + hard reboot, maybe this will help.

eek5

Yeah the first try I ended up behind the barricades and had to do a U-turn missing the time. Was pretty annoyed..

T10/PG please tell me guys that BMW i8 will be available in one of the car packs, after today I'm so in love with it.

15437271791_898835540a_h.jpg

15253807680_17d6aaa8a1_b.jpg

15440474515_06d50c8c2d_b.jpg

15253759200_03e759ceb0_b.jpg

jesu

I forced a dashboard update earlier and I've had no crashes since.
Still get the occasional half second pause though, and those squares...

Still loving it overall and aiming to work my way up the gaf leaderboard!

Ecto311

Anyone else getting a black screen loading this game? I let it sit for awhile and it did nothing so I went on to something else.

Holy shit at the classic music! What a joy to drive around with Beethoven on. Never thought this music would fit the game but it's pure awesome.

ekim

So I just finished driving all 315 roads but oddly I'm still missing 2 speed traps and 1 speed zone. There are also no darkened out icons for them on the map. Are they maybe on non-official streets?

Cru

Has Microsoft even hinted at streaming music in the the background? Wish they would stop being so stubborn.

So I just finished driving all 315 roads but oddly I'm still missing 2 speed traps and 1 speed zone. There are also no darkened out icons for them on the map. Are they maybe on non-official streets?

If you pass them during a race or road trip, they don't trigger on the map even though you have driven on the road.

Edit: I love seeing "coming soon" under the Bucket List section. I really hope they support that with like monthly lists or special events and such.

Has Microsoft even hinted at streaming music in the the background? Wish they would stop being so stubborn.

That's why I like my Astro A50 headset, I can plug anything (cellphone, mp3 player, tablet etc.) into mixamp and play music from that device while still getting audio from the game ;)

FordGTGuy

Banned

Oh god yeah... they've been so stubborn by releasing great updates every single month. /s

We just got DLNA streaming, give them a chance.

Looks like whole portions of geometry bugging out to me. Whatever it is, it's still an issue that caused me to crash!

It is the geometry bugging out, but it's most likely caused by streaming like I said. The game tries to load a higher LOD model as you get closer and it just bugged out.

T.O.P

Banned
Fuckin hell
I just did the Veneno challenge

Sometimes hood camera gives almost too much sense of speed, holy fuck

Noobcraft

You can snap internet explorer and stream music that way... Its not in the background technically but it works if you don't mind playing snapped.

RyudBoy

It is the geometry bugging out, but it's most likely caused by streaming like I said. The game tries to load a higher LOD model as you get closer and it just bugged out.

Alright. Are you playing the game on a stock XB1 HDD? I wonder if the problem will go away once I get an external drive.

Keep getting stuck on loading screen. I quit and and tried again. Same deal. What exactly is a hard reset?

Hold the on button (on the console) down for 10 seconds until you hear it fully power down and off (it makes a noise and you'll know its all off) then wait like 2/3 minutes and turn it back on, it'll do the full boot sequence

jesu

anyone able to teach how to drift

Take your finger off accelerate as you're turning a corner, tap the brake.

Is there a system setting on the X1 to mute everyone?
The sound of other players online coming out of my TV is atrocious, really off putting.

jem0208

The sound of other players online coming out of my TV is atrocious, really off putting.
Plug in your mic and turn the volume off? That should work. Not sure if there is a system wide setting.

HeliosT10

Create a party with just yourself in it, should do the trick.

Top Bottom