• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

kagamin

Fastest Fast Fun Fun 3:
fun5yas7o.jpg
I'm just loving messing around with the existing designs lol.

DirtyLarry

What the hell is a Drift Tap?
I unlocked that Perk that gives 500% credit for a Drift Tap, but I cannot seem to figure it out.
TIA to anyone that can help.
DL

What the hell is a Drift Tap?
I unlocked that Perk that gives 500% credit for a Drift Tap, but I cannot seem to figure it out.
TIA to anyone that can help.
DL

When you're drifting and the rear of your car taps the wall, not hard enough to break the skill combo but enough to hear a bump noise. It's a pretty hard move to pull off, hence it being worth 6,000 for a single one after that perk.

dedhead54

I don't think I have ever smiled this much playing a game. Now that I signed up for Groove and have been listening to my own music there have been so many moments where the scenery and music and excitement of driving just made me cheese so hard.

I don't think I have ever smiled this much playing a game. Now that I signed up for Groove and have been listening to my own music there have been so many moments where the scenery and music and excitement of driving just made me cheese so hard.

I cant get Groove to work

dedhead54

I cant get Groove to work

I've seen people saying this in this thread but I haven't really had any issues. I select the playlist I want to use in the in game audio settings then exit back to the game and select groove as my radio station. Then that playlist will start at the beginning and works for no issues.

I've seen people saying this in this thread but I haven't really had any issues. I select the plays list I want to use in the in game audio settings then exit back to the game and select groove as my radio station. Then that playlist will start at the beginning and works for no issues.

It always tells me it cant connect, its weird because everything else online on the game works great.

eek5

Welp. Just finished 5 laps of goliath and the game crashes at the score screen. fml

edit: whew looks like it gave me the cr/xp at least. i had that happen earlier with a bucket challenge and the challenge didn't get checked off so I was scared. ended up getting two HE cars from spins. nice

Is there a demo on pc?

Will the pc price drop like regular pc games? Im hoping it will be easy to find deals here in Canada

Because the PC game is digital only it'll probably drop but not as much as you'd expect I guess. The best deal was probably the price mistake at Target yesterday lol. Demo is coming but isn't available yet.

TB14

Good lord, the Windows Store is even worse than I'd imagined. After struggling with constant freezes and resets all day, I've finally just resorted to sideloading it through a torrent. Before anyone asks: yes, I've installed the update that was supposed to have fixed the download issues. I thought having to view your download speed through the task manager was bad enough.

B00TE

Co-op is some fun shit. Team racing as it works is good fun! Seems to require that most of the team isn't at -least- outright terrible. Had fun goofing off, at the very least.

shanafan

How can I access the cars acquired with the VIP pass? I am in festival level 2 now I think. I read something about going to the auto show, but I am not sure what that means.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What the festival workers really think of you:

lol nice.

How can I access the cars acquired with the VIP pass? I am in festival level 2 now I think. I read something about going to the auto show, but I am not sure what that means.

When you enter a festival location , there should be a "Autoshow" tab then underneath that tab should be a subtab that says "View all".

Use LB/RB to tab over to the manufacturer and you'll see them, they'll be free. Just add them to your garage.

shanafan

When you enter a festival location , there should be a "Autoshow" tab then underneath that tab should be a subtab that says "View all".

Use LB/RB to tab over to the manufacturer and you'll see them, they'll be free. Just add them to your garage.

Thanks, found them.

The Argus

I must be super dumb, but how do I upgrade parts besides the exterior of the car? Walking around the cars in the garage only seems to show cosmetic and tire options. Do only some cars have engine and transmission upgrades?

TheKeyPit

Banned
I must be super dumb, but how do I upgrade parts besides the exterior of the car? Walking around the cars in the garage only seems to show cosmetic and tire options. Do only some cars have engine and transmission upgrades?

Don't use Forzavista "walk around car" to upgrade your cars. Back out into the festival menu with the 3 tabs and select the one in the middle. There is an upgrade tile in the upper left.

Seriously what's up with the didn't racing cameras in this game? Sometimes cockpit view looks way darker than there others (sometimes it's fine) and hood cam has completely different colour timing compared to chase camera. Is it just my setup?
I kind of just assumed that the windows are tinted in cockpit view. Maybe I'm wrong though...

I just realized that on the Windows version, your mic automatically broadcasts.

Broadcasted my side of my Discord chat in the lobby for over an hour

RIP

AsianOni

It's denpendent on the window size when you first started the game. Start the game in fullscreen -> the photomode works fine. Start the game in a small window and then resize to fullscreen -> the photomode is stuck in that small window's resolution.

That's changing a lot of things. There's still something that looks off but maybe it's because the game doesn't launch directly in fullscreen.

The Argus

Don't use Forzavista "walk around car" to upgrade your cars. Back out into the festival menu with the 3 tabs and select the one in the middle. There is an upgrade tile in the upper left.

Thank you! I knew there had to be a menu system, guess I didn't click around enough.

Fuzyfrog

Sitting at fourth in the Gaf club ladder and im not VIP..

I think ive played to much this weekend.

This game... Mite be my favorite racer since GT4

eek5

Got all the fast travel boards then went to do all the roads. Got down to 3 more and had to "cheat". I loadead up the image in photoshop and did a select color range on the color #9e9e9e lmao

Fast travelling all over the place for free feels good man.

I think I might start doing the figure 8 race instead of goliath. With triple xp perk you can just drift it in 12th place all relaxed-like and come away with a ton of xp at the end. The walls make it super easy to get drift taps too so I just drift tap one wall then drift half the 8, bank, then do it again on the other side

T.O.P

Banned
I need help with the last bonus board, spent an hour trying to get a decent ramp but there's way too many bumps around to get the speed needed :(

forzahorizon302_10_20p2u9e.jpg

Top Bottom