• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

terrible

Banned
giphy.gif

willbsn13

This week Microsoft released an update for Windows 10 that addresses a problem that would cause the full game to be downloaded again during our next planned update to Forza Horizon 3. All Windows 10 players are strongly encouraged to download the update immediately to avoid being impacted.

In addition this Windows 10 update also adds in support for Fanatec wheels in both Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3. In other words, if you’re playing on Windows 10, make sure you’ve got this update now.

Make sure you download the latest version of W10 before updating tomorrow.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_30_16

MouldyK

I wish my Forza Rewards would update for Horizon 3...

...but atleast after 2 years it FINALLY says I got 1,000/1,000 Points of Forza Motorsport 3!!!

..now the Auction House 20g from Forza Motorsport 2 is the only thing stopping me from maxxing out Forza Rewards...

I want them to open the Auction House again just for 1 weekend!

Connoisseur
Own (at least) one car from every manufacturer.
Unlocked 03/08/2014

I unlocked it exactly 26 Months ago and it finally registered!

rakanishu

Banned
Ding! Time to finish the achievements.
2016-10-04x8k0x.png

And for people wondering about getting doubles on HE cars:
2016-10-041g4jgi.png

I have all HE cars, so this is my second double, but I didn't pay attention the first time. Lost 4 million because of that mistake :/

0racle

2016-10-04x8k0x.png

2016-10-041g4jgi.png

I have all HE cars, so this is my second double, but I didn't pay attention the first time. Lost 4 million because of that mistake :/

Man that is insane ! That is max level? What level is the gold badge?

pringles

Is it just me or is the Championship scoring completely broken in this game?

3 examples:

Online Adventure - the XP championships are silly, you can finish last in all races and still win overall. And the XP boost from HE cars actually counts :O

Co-op campaign - If you turn off team scoring, it doesn't seem as though there is any individual scoring at all? Feels like I'm missing something here.

Solo campaign - no logic to the way the drivatars scores add up. Finished a race in a championship, was tied for the lead with a drivatar, both at 50 points. Finished the next race and that same drivatar now had only 36 points.

RoKKeR

Just got to the point where the Yarba Valley festival unlocked... I genuinely thought I was done unlocking new festivals haha.

Klocker

2016-10-04x8k0x.png

2016-10-041g4jgi.png

Damn Xbox HE cars are only $50,000 more than their standard counterpart

Edit...
I gambled 1.5 million on wheel spins in credits to get my missing HE cars and a duplicate for nothing... lol.Oh well I'll sell the three I don't want

Cyanity

Banned
Man, I wish Microsoft made updating their games a bit more transparent (like steam does with its downloads tab). Is there any way to see which MS store games have been updated lately, with a time stamp, or is the process just totally opaque?

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else having issues with downloaded car paints always being really pixelated? I'm not talking about blowing up stencils way too big, I mean every single download from the store ends up being pixelated and distracting in the race entrance promos/hood cam.

SliChillax

Man, I wish Microsoft made updating their games a bit more transparent (like steam does with its downloads tab). Is there any way to see which MS store games have been updated lately, with a time stamp, or is the process just totally opaque?
Windows store, check updates?

terrible

Banned
Is anyone else having issues with downloaded car paints always being really pixelated? I'm not talking about blowing up stencils way too big, I mean every single download from the store ends up being pixelated and distracting in the race entrance promos/hood cam.
Unfortunately yeah. Been like that in Forza for as long as I can remember.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The old Toyota Celica GT with a drift tune from Don Joewon Song. Over 1000hp in a C Class car. Immense fun. I was crap at the drift zones but aced one at the first try in this car with that tune.

How do you get his tuning? Don't see it anywhere.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Why do most races put such stringent gates around every corner while the head to head and bucket list races don t hold you to a road, or even a path, at all? It feels really inconsistent getting punished one minute good an obvious cut whereas the next I can cheat myself to win in any head to head, no matter what I'm driving or what I'm against, by cutting through miles of fields. Or firing up a bucket list asking me to race a laferrari through the outback only to realize there is no way to win by playing it straight till I lose then win it easily by jumping dune after dune. I love the game, it's got so much going for it, but there are still so many issues that just rub me the wrong way.

zma1013

Sooo... has anyone got stuck in the map screen unable to get out of it? The only thing it lets me do is set a waypoint and and zoom.

Bog

Junior Ace
Sooo... has anyone got stuck in the map screen unable to get out of it? The only thing it lets me do is set a waypoint and and zoom.

Happened to me last night. I just started hitting everything at once and it backed out.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why do most races put such stringent gates around every corner while the head to head and bucket list races don t hold you to a road, or even a path, at all? It feels really inconsistent getting punished one minute good an obvious cut whereas the next I can cheat myself to win in any head to head, no matter what I'm driving or what I'm against, by cutting through miles of fields. Or firing up a bucket list asking me to race a laferrari through the outback only to realize there is no way to win by playing it straight till I lose then win it easily by jumping dune after dune. I love the game, it's got so much going for it, but there are still so many issues that just rub me the wrong way.
You're right, the penalty for cutting is super harsh and takes me completely out of the game.

If the gates were just a bit wider I'd be fine, as I feel like the inside corner flag is always on the apex, I'm constantly barely clipping them to stay legal.

leng jai

It's practically impossible to come back 90% of the time if you miss the gate.

stn

About to install this game! Any day one patches I should be aware of? Low on HD space on my Xbone.

op_ivy

It's practically impossible to come back 90% of the time if you miss the gate.

Despite every nerve in my body, I've turned on both rewind AND the racing line. This series is just too frustrating without both.

Klocker

Ok why the hell are you locking me out form auctioning cars for hours and hours at a Time FH3? What the hell man... I only auctioned like 8 cars today not 20. If you don't want me auctioning so often quit wheel spinning me a shit ton of cars I don't want and give me the option to take half the cash

SlickVic

I can't complete Bucket List 3. At the most I've gotten 24 drifts in the allotted time (one off), but that's the absolute most I can do. I must be missing something, since they claim it's an 'easy' one.

op_ivy

How the fuck did I just get 2nd in a championship I placed 1st in every event!? Lol

saladine1

They've got the Mercedes A45 AMG sound spot on with the gear change "burble".
Same thing happens with the real life Volkswagen Golf.
Is it due to anti lag, fuel cut or DSG gearbox itself?

Top Bottom