• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

squared

Speaking of drifting.. I'm now in the top 1 or 2% on all drift zones, the ones I've found anyway. Just happy about it, that's all :) Though most top 100 players are using AWD tunes from what I understand. I'm just using a non-tuned (as in adjusted suspension etc) HE M3, RWD :D

Hip Hop

Got up to 58 million cr in about and hour or so with having all HE cars and rolling duplicates in the spins. Pretty OP, beats having to do Goliath.

Azzawon

Wish my Forza Hub would update. The only stat that appears to be accurate here is gamerscore, everything else should be completed or at least very near to completion (except days and paid DLC, of course). Anyone else in the same boat?
MdGsw6L.png

MouldyK

Wish my Forza Hub would update, the only stat that appears to be accurate here is gamerscore, everything else should be completed or at least very near to completion. Anyone else in the same boat?

Gamerscore and Driver Level are fine for me...everything else is blank...

...Forza Rewards has always been slow...I mean 2 years to register my last Forza Motorsport 3 Achievement? Really?

EDIT: Driver Level is 24...should be like 45 or so...

Azzawon

Gamerscore and Driver Level are fine for me...everything else is blank...

...Forza Rewards has always been slow...I mean 2 years to register my last Forza Motorsport 3 Achievement? Really?

Wow, that really is slow! It usually takes 1-2 days at most for me and the stats above are about a week old already. Servers must be under some heavy load or something.

squared

Got up to 58 million cr in about and hour or so with having all HE cars and rolling duplicates in the spins. Pretty OP, beats having to do Goliath.

Uhhh... how often do you get a HE car from a spin?! I was under the impression you got 5m if you rolled a HE car you already own, so 50 million cr in one hour..10 HE cars?

And was this with leveling up for the spins, or? Sorry, I'm confused..

MouldyK

Wow, that really is slow! It usually takes 1-2 days at most for me and the stats above are about a week old already. Servers must be under some heavy load or something.

Yeah, quite a few had the issue and last night someone said it was updated and I checked and mine was too!

I think they should make Forza 2 Backwards Complatible and open up the Auction House for me to complete that too. :p

When I get to 19,990/20,000...I'm gonna be so pissed!

The servers for the rewards stuff are crazy buggy. Sometimes they update almost immediately, sometimes you wait for literal months, and specific categories can 'freeze' while others update normally. So yeah, it's doing this for a bunch of us, and unfortunately it's normal.

Anybody know when the new cars are going to release today, roughly? Is it a Tuesday AM or a Wednesday AM thing, basically?

xrnzaaas

In Horizon 3 Forza rewards currently tracks only my gamerscore, up till recently in Forza 6 the gamerscore was the only thing that wasn't updating. XD

Azzawon

Yeah, quite a few had the issue and last night someone said it was updated and I checked and mine was too!

I think they should make Forza 2 Backwards Complatible and open up the Auction House for me to complete that too. :p

When I get to 19,990/20,000...I'm gonna be so pissed!

They really should, I still need to win 1,000,000 credits online. Almost got there once before but my save corrupted and had to start again when multiplayer became a ghost town :(

GHG

Sadly I don't think so, I loved this feature in the old FM games on the 360.

Darn. I now have some duplicate HE cars and already have more credits than i know what to do with it so it would have been nice to give a couple away to some gaffers.

Daffy Duck

How the hell did you get that much money?

Are you saying you get several million dollars if you spin a duplicate HE car instead of the car itself? You must have some insane look for spins, I did about 15 yesterday and had the ability to get about 4 cars out of those spins, but got none.

The only ones I have are the Viper with credits boost, BRZ with XP boost and the Hurrican I bought off the AH with skills boost.

Doikor

I really wish they would expand the blueprint system more. Just allow us to place the checkouts on the map how we like (would be enough if it worked like the street races with no walls or anything else just the smoke gates)

h3ro

Finally got an HE car last night. Ended up rolling the '97 M3 which looks like it's set up for drifting.

What's this I'm reading about drifting Goliath?

Am I the only one having an issue with my Groove Radio station Playlist?

I make a playlist, and it really has an issue playing songs. Sometimes they randomly skip around, or once a song will end it'll play the next song, but then go back and play the last 15-20 seconds of the song prior.

MouldyK

They really should, I still need to win 1,000,000 credits online. Almost got there once before but my save corrupted and had to start again when multiplayer became a ghost town :(

2 years ago I got an extra copy of Forza, a week of Xbox Live for my Friends account, booted up a 75 lap of the Oval Track and did that over and over...

...had to use a wired controller on the Xbox Downstairs so player 2 didn't lose connection.

Had to do that race like 20+ times.

Patch is coming today I think.

Don't know what it contains / addresses though

Thank you. Yesterday I played the game all day and I really enjoyed my time with it, but the crashes were pretty frustrating at times (right after finishing a race or an event, for example). The stuttering seems to point to an engine issue (seeing how Apex had the same issue), so I don't have much hope that Playground Games can address that in the short time they can support the game. But fixing the crashes in the PC version would be a good start.

Echoes

I have a question regarding sharing the game. I know that it's possible to play with another friend on Xbox using one copy (by making their Xbox the 'home' console), but is it possible to play it co-op on two PCs (different accounts) with one copy?

The AI makes mistakes, but nothing is quite like them making mistakes on a cross country course.

forzaflippedrlu90.gif

Haha, this is the best. I *LOVE* when the AI messes up. "Take that, cheater."

Rolled a GTR Black edition, damn the score is insane now, I just drive though traffic and hit bins in the city areas for 100k+ every 40 odd secs

But damn so sick of seeing ford focus when I roll the wheel, wish they had other super minis like suziki swift sport and micra nismo

ElNino

After only having the Huracan HE since the first (maybe second) day I finally added some more HE cars to the lineup. Grabbed the BRZ and Jaguar from the AH for ~500k each and then just rolled the Mustang this morning on a wheel spin.

DirtyLarry

Logged in last night and was super surprised to see I am driving in 71 festivals and have not been fired from any for the last 2 days. I just wish I could figure out a way to see my own card that other people see when they might hire or fire me.

I'm having the worst luck with wheelspins :( Are they affected by level? I'm currently 31.
I don't think so at all. I would say I got better rewards the lower I was actually. I do think it is just completely random.

ElNino

HE cars pop in spins at random times? I think I've never seen any.
Yeah, they will. I'm level 38 I think and I've got two from spins so far while seeing them come up (and miss) several other times. When I won the Mustang with my last spin, it wasn't even highlighted as a possible win like they usually are, so I was pretty shocked when it came up.

rrs

Rolled a GTR Black edition, damn the score is insane now, I just drive though traffic and hit bins in the city areas for 100k+ every 40 odd secs

But damn so sick of seeing ford focus when I roll the wheel, wish they had other super minis like suziki swift sport and micra nismo
sadly, it seems actual microcars will be scarce until a horizon game set someplace where such cars are more popular

BHK3

Banned
Hit it less (or don't use a 1000bhp rwd car)
I turned the assists back on, I fishtail really hard if I so much as even think of going a direction that's not straight. I'm doing fine with no real drifting, I don't drive on the city anyway, boring area.

Is there any way to see how many downloads you have for a design or layer group?

In other forzas they tell you how many people have downloaded or used a specific design or layer group, but I am only able to see a total number of downloads in FH3.

Apparently one of my designs was downloaded 500 times last night, and I would like to know which one it was.

zorbsie

Is there any way to see how many downloads you have for a design or layer group?

In other forzas they tell you how many people have downloaded or used a specific design or layer group, but I am only able to see a total number of downloads in FH3.

Apparently one of my designs was downloaded 500 times last night, and I would like to know which one it was.

Did you make a driveclub livery?

Top Bottom