• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Gotta lot of decepticons lurking.

Explains all the asshole divatars

tumblr_mm3doemOZc1qc7pgwo9_400.gif

I ran into some user with the [GAF] tag as a drivatar and the game suggested him for my crew, too. It was pretty weird, since my friendlist is empty, but also kinda nice.

I ran into some user with the [GAF] tag as a drivatar and the game suggested him for my crew, too. It was pretty weird, since my friendlist is empty, but also kinda nice.

FH3 does a good job of hooking you up with club members.

Many of my sp and co-op races are more than half GAF drivatars, which is pretty cool.

You didn't get Ultimate? But you were my first drivatar hire the first day of access.

Drivatars carried over from FM6 and FH2.

Sevenfold

Can I upgrade from standard on PC having already played the shit out of the game?

EDIT: Never mind, I see I have to buy the three packs separately.

EDIT 2: Chat with MS support solved it by refunding standard.

You didn't get Ultimate? But you were my first drivatar hire the first day of access.

Sorry, saw this just now.
Did I have more than zero credits in the stats? Definitely didn't play prior to 27th. Are you sure, you're not confusing me? (GT=FFsReedRichards, maybe I should pay up to get that in line with GAF and Steam)

RedStep

I took advantage of the HE cars being worth $10m each on the PC version, last night I started with $68k (and 10/11 HE cars), did 5 laps of Goliath, and then started spinnin'.

An hour later I had $40m, went back to Xbox and stared into the abyss, knowing that Credits no longer had any value. But at least I can upgrade whatever without worrying about my wallet!

terrible

Banned
I took advantage of the HE cars being worth $10m each on the PC version, last night I started with $68k (and 10/11 HE cars), did 5 laps of Goliath, and then started spinnin'.

An hour later I had $40m, went back to Xbox and stared into the abyss, knowing that Credits no longer had any value. But at least I can upgrade whatever without worrying about my wallet!

Thanks to those wheelspins I own every car I want now pretty much and when I look at my basket and see my upgrades are going to cost $100,000 I no longer wince. Beats running the goliath track a billion times.

ElNino

That's pretty mental! So I was virtually racing peeps that didn't even have the game yet! Or perhaps in some cases not even getting the game.
Yeah, Drivatars with a level 1 are likely from other Forza games. I have a few friends who haven't picked up FH3 yet but I still see them in my game as they played FH2 and FM6.

This is why I won't do anything like a ton of laps on Goliath lol...I know it will kill the game for me. Part of my fun, aside from the great racing, is gathering money to buy cars I love and working on them.

This one.

I tried to brute force my way in with a regular car before giving up and switching to the Isetta.

Oh, I think that one was unintentionally easy for me. I'd knocked a piece of debris from something nearby, probably a fence, near the area. I tried to fit my car in but I actually pushed the debris against the sign, it broke and gave me credit for it.

anddo0

When does the PC patch go live?

This is why I won't do anything like a ton of laps on Goliath lol...I know it will kill the game for me. Part of my fun, aside from the great racing, is gathering money to buy cars I love and working on them.

I did the Goliath twice and I feel dirty. I feel like it cheapens the game long term.

Is there a way to recruit Drivatars outside of the ones highlighted in the big yellow circles that get introduced every once in awhile? I feel like I haven't found a Drivatar better than the four I have currently in 5+ days, but occasionally see really high level Drivatars just roaming.

enewtabie

My drivatars are MS employees and a former Kotaku editor. I need some more money. Game looks great on PC and it nice to be able to go back and forth.

terrible

Banned
Is there a way to recruit Drivatars outside of the ones highlighted in the big yellow circles that get introduced every once in awhile? I feel like I haven't found a Drivatar better than the four I have currently in 5+ days, but occasionally see really high level Drivatars just roaming.

I have the exact same problem but I have no clue how to fix it.

The one thing I read is that you can add people from the leaderboards to your friends list (they don't have to add you back) and they'll be added to the pool of players available but it'll still be a dice roll.

I think part of the problem is that there are a ton of really low level players in the GAF club and club members are usually what show up if you don't have a big friends list full of Forza players.

MouldyK

Update downloaded...nothing for Xbox Wheel Users who want to use their horn...

...0/10. The fans which built Forza are getting shafted away like Second-Class Citizens.

Spasm

Update downloaded...nothing for Xbox Wheel Users who want to use their horn...

...0/10. The fans which built Forza are getting shafted away like Second-Class Citizens.
Which wheel? G920 here. I'm probably going to be over the game by the time wheels are fixed. :(

Top Bottom