• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Iceman829

Got 1M from Forza hub rewards. Spending it all on spins. I don't even care.

I probably spent 1 mil over the weekend on spins. I have a bunch of money sitting around and I don't really have that many cars I want to purchase at the moment so I kept spinning. I picked up a few HE cars so I'm not even mad I did it.

Smoking Tire Pack

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2000 Lotus 340R
2016 Pagani Huayra BC
2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
2016 GTA Spano
2016 BMW M2 Coupé
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

Thats right, the Crown Vic actually has a light bar.

terrible

Banned
My drivatar lineup is the same now as it was on day 1. I stopped keeping count but I think I'm at around 20 in a row that I've had to reject due to them being really low levels.

Is there any way to force the game to give you half decent players for your lineup?

AsianOni

Changelog:
Windows 10

• Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations
  • Improved stability on Windows 10
  • Disable mouse move detection while driving
  • The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made
  • Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
    • Steering wheel sensitivity
    • Invert Force Feedback
    • Centre spring scale
    • Damping scale
  • Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players

Wheel Improvements
  • Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied
  • All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10
  • Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels
  • Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants
  • Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully

General Improvements

• The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts
  • Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear
  • Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)
  • Various content fixes for cars
In addition to the fixes above arriving with today’s update, the teams at Playground and Turn 10 are working on addressing further known issues in Forza Horizon 3 including force feedback and wheel support, general stability and performance, and more. Look for more details on these improvements in the future. In the meantime, check the support forums for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions of Forza Horizon 3 for the latest list of Known Issues, as well as workarounds for select issues in the game.

LostDonkey

Is there any way to see how many downloads you have for a design or layer group?

In other forzas they tell you how many people have downloaded or used a specific design or layer group, but I am only able to see a total number of downloads in FH3.

Apparently one of my designs was downloaded 500 times last night, and I would like to know which one it was.

Go to My Designs in the Garage>Designs and paints tab at the autoshow.

It will show all your current designs and how many downloads, uses and likes.

fenners

Smoking Tire Pack

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2000 Lotus 340R
2016 Pagani Huayra BC
2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
2016 GTA Spano
2016 BMW M2 Coupé
1976 Jeep CJ5 Renegade

Thats right, the Crown Vic actually has a light bar.

Anyone know the expected release date? That's an awesome looking bunch of cars, and the Crown Vic is going to be awesome.

neurophd

I am so confused how championships are handled in the game, I can't seem to get any to unlock. I am at level 31 and only been in 2 championships. I have filtered map and there are no active championships.

I am so confused how championships are handled in the game, I can't seem to get any to unlock. I am at level 31 and only been in 2 championships. I have filtered map and there are no active championships.

You create enough event blueprints in that area (around one set festival center), then you unlock the ability to create championship blueprints.

Available now it seems just spotted the cars on the marketplace.

The DLC drops as soon as the trailer is released, but the cars are actually contained in the update which doesn't go live until 6PM GMT. The DLC on the store is just an unlocker kind of thing.

Hopefully the update fixes the crash I was having last night. Haven't had any real problems on PC besides having to lock it to 30 and then during the last race of a championship the game crashes. Now it keeps crashing on the same turn so I can't finish the championship.

Yeah, those are some nice cars in the first pack already.
Either you read mine wrong, or I'm reading yours wrong.
I meant that - after buying FH2 and FM6 Ultimate Editions - seeing the first car pack's content, I'm pretty sure that none of these would really improve my experience in a way that would justify the purchase and I'm sitting here with a big smile for having stayed strong and not having given in to buying the Ultimate Edition. Might have been different with better FFB that makes the cars feel as different as in real life.

There's a perk that lets you buy spins for 50,000 each.
Is there still this sentiment that bought spins have higher chances of getting HE-cars?

Is there still this sentiment that bought spins have higher chances of getting HE-cars?

I'm 99.9% sure it doesn't change your chances at all. The only thing that might feel like a better chance is when you're constantly buying them. In that case you're only "more likely" just because of the sheer odds of it.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I made solid progress yesterday, did a bunch of races, the showcase event with the
fighter jet
and expanded festivals 4 or 5 times. Still having a blast with the game and thankful it runs mostly ok on my PC.

neurophd

You create enough event blueprints in that area (around one set festival center), then you unlock the ability to create championship blueprints.
So I need to generate the championships myself? The stats area lists 63 championships. I assumed the game would present these championships to me at some point through level progression...I have only been offered 2.

Xater

Either you read mine wrong, or I'm reading yours wrong.
I meant that - after buying FH2 and FM6 Ultimate Editions - seeing the first car pack's content, I'm pretty sure that none of these would really improve my experience in a way that would justify the purchase and I'm sitting here with a big smile for having stayed strong and not having given in to buying the Ultimate Edition. Might have been different with better FFB that makes the cars feel as different as in real life.

Heh, you are right, I actually missed the "not" for whatever reason. I am looking forward to some of these cars. So I feel good about my purchase.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

I've gotten more as I've leveled up festivals. I have two maxed at level 5 and the other two I think are at level 3 and level 2.

So I need to generate the championships myself? The stats area lists 63 championships. I assumed the game would present these championships to me at some point through level progression...I have only been offered 2.

No, as above more of the game generated championships should unlock as you expand festival sites. The Blueprint stuff is all optional.

LoveCake

HE cars pop in spins at random times? I think I've never seen any.

I have had three HE cars show up that I could win, but I have not won one yet, imo it's a scam there are people selling HE cars for huge amounts, so they must have a spare one to sell, and yet there are loads of people that are at pretty high levels who have not yet 'won' one on a spin.

They should have been either available to buy as DLC to anyone or at least to UE owners they get to pick one of the HE cars from the start, if it really is random then some people will never win one.

Just seen the message flash up in the game that [GAF] club is full!

I am in the club but it says that people that are not on the 'spreadsheet' will be removed first! where is this spreadsheet?

zorbsie

Only the first car pack and they are starting with a banger. Great stuff. Will be making an OPP highway cruiser livery for the Crown Vic. Great stuff.

terrible

Banned
v4G00ax.png

the game really really wants us to own this car

FaintDeftone

Anybody have any tips for the Bucket List #3 challenge where you have to drift in a parking lot with a Nissan? I can't pass this challenge at all. I'm lucky if I can get 5 drifts before the timer ends. I feel like I'm doing something totally wrong.

zorbsie

Anybody have any tips for the Bucket List #3 challenge where you have to drift in a parking lot with a Nissan? I can't pass this challenge at all. I'm lucky if I can get 5 drifts before the timer ends. I feel like I'm doing something totally wrong.

What assists do you have on? Make sure traction control and stability are both turned off.

rrs

All the cars in this DLC were in the leak a while back.
Unknown Aston Martin 2016
Audi RS 6 2009
Audi RS 6 2003
Audi RS 4 Avant 2001
Unknown BMW 2016
Cadillac ATS-V 2016
Dodge Charger R/T F&F Edition 1970
Unknown Ford 2010
GTA Spano 2016
Unknown Holden 1985
Honda S800 1970
Jaguar XE-S 2015
Unknown Jeep 1976
Jensen Interceptor SP 1971
Unknown Radical 2015(more track cars!)
Lotus 340R 2000
Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 2010
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1990
Nissan Juke NISMO RS 2014
Unknown Nissan 1998 (sileighty?)
Unknown Pagani 2016
Plymouth GTX 426 HEMI 1971
Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans 1990
Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F&F 2014
Unknown Volvo 2015
Zenvo S1

DamnBoxes

If I'm not mistaken, I finished this one on launch day; you don't need to stay in the parking lot for this challenge. Leaving that parking lot immediately will help!

Top Bottom