• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

Erm, I seem to have lost the XP round icon at the top of my screen playing on X1, anyone else have this, is my XP being recorded? I have the orange counter icon that tots up the XP as you are driving, but not the round icon thing at the top and centre of the screen/hud even though in the settings I have the Skills set to 'ON' :(

jesu

Bucket list challenges are pretty consistently awful. It's like nobody playtested them.

Fifteen second unskippable intro on every new attempt? Check. The one in the Nissan R390 even starts on a slow dirt trail to make restarting even more annoying. I beat the target jump by over 100 metres and somehow didn't pass because ???

Lucky I got a Lexus LFA from the wheelspin afterwards or I would have taken a break from this game.

You have to get a good landing in that one or you fail.
No crashing into anything after you land or bouncing around too much.

sunofsam

Where was the spreadsheat? Quoting OP doesn't reveal this.
I need to get deleted, so someone else can take my place.
I also need to be removed in-game.
It's not OP you quote. But the post referenced in the OP. Hit the goto post button. Then quote it.

Branson

My friend brought over his XO to play this and update his game (doesn't have great internet). Holy shit that's dangerous to the wallet. This game is so fucking good.

Daffy Duck

Whenever I go to a festival it says press x to collect loyalty cars, but I don't know where they are?

What are they and where are they?

T_Exige

This game reminds me so much of the older NFS games, Hot Pursuit comes to mind, but it delivers so much more! All these great exotics and beautiful locations!

About the street/night racing:
That last race was hard, that Murciélago SV was crazy fast.

Daffy Duck

Damn I can't do that drift tap on eXPloit, do you specifically need that guys tune for the M3 HE car to make it really easy?

They'll be free in the autoshow.
It's loyalty cars for playing previous Forza games.

Oh, that's odd I'm sure I've already got them all.

What the Hell did they do to the Sound of the 3.2 inline six swap. Its An bmw engine i believe and in forza 6 it Sounds amazing with good pops and crackles from the exhaust. Now it Sounds like a Duck flute...
It Sounds absolutly horrible...
And why are the Sounds so not raw and gutless in this game. Forza 6 sounded a lot better with lots of cars.
Also No changing exhaust sounds when upgrading exhaust. And blowoff valve Sounds are way to silent. And Turbo whislte should change the bigger the Turbo. But No its almost abcent..
And as already noticed here superchargerd are way to silent. I do here them but its not like real life. They van whine really loud.

Gestault

Have PG said anything about fixing the Groove radio station? It's so glitchy.

I actually haven't been able to get it to work yet. I originally denied the trial period for the paid service from the in-game prompt, and I'm wondering if that gunks its up somehow. I can see my playlists in the option menu for it, but it never works in-game.

jesu

I actually haven't been able to get it to work yet. I originally denied the trial period for the paid service from the in-game prompt, and I'm wondering if that gunks its up somehow. I can see my playlists in the option menu for it, but it never works in-game.

I refused the trial and it works for me.
Only one playlist will work though, and the songs skip and glitch.
I don't bother using it now.

terrible

Banned

Mine only work if the playlist name is really short and even then I have the skipping and such. On the PC version it plays mostly fine though which is odd. It skips way less often, it's only specific songs that seem to glitch out rather than everything glitching out.

Grisby

Erm, I seem to have lost the XP round icon at the top of my screen playing on X1, anyone else have this, is my XP being recorded? I have the orange counter icon that tots up the XP as you are driving, but not the round icon thing at the top and centre of the screen/hud even though in the settings I have the Skills set to 'ON' :(
Yeah, my icon disappers after a while now too. Started happening after I beat the last showcase.

Gestault

Mine only work if the playlist name is really short and even then I have the skipping and such. On the PC version it plays mostly fine though which is odd. It skips way less often, it's only specific songs that seem to glitch out rather than everything glitching out.

Strange, and thank for the info.

_13500

Neo Member
Are heavy gifs allowed?

giphy.gif

Happens to me a lot too. XP is still being recorded properly.

LoveCake

Wondered the same thing. My guess is they aren't really in the game to prevent players from attempting to run them over. That kind of violence would probably give the game a T rating.

I did see something run across the road in-front of me this afternoon, I couldn't tell what it was, it was not that tall, quite long, white/cream colour, I dunno looked like a cat.

Bucket list challenges are pretty consistently awful. It's like nobody playtested them.

Fifteen second unskippable intro on every new attempt? Check. The one in the Nissan R390 even starts on a slow dirt trail to make restarting even more annoying. I beat the target jump by over 100 metres and somehow didn't pass because ???

Lucky I got a Lexus LFA from the wheelspin afterwards or I would have taken a break from this game.

I have always had trouble with the Bucket list challenges, especially the drift ones :(

Yeah, my icon disappers after a while now too. Started happening after I beat the last showcase.

Ok thanks, I haven't got that far yet, I need about one million fans to get the five million fans.

Happens to me a lot too. XP is still being recorded properly.

Ok, thanks, at least I am not alone, what is the reason, just a bug/glitch?

Monad

I'm the only one with the Forza Hardcore achievement stuck?

Yesterday, I completed all the 63 championships, but the achievement progress remains at 98% and doesn't pop.

Playing it on both PC and XONE.

I'm the only one with the Forza Hardcore achievement stuck?

Yesterday, I completed all the 63 championships, but the achievement progress remains at 98% and doesn't pop.

Playing it on both PC and XONE.

Does the game itself register 63/63 in the stats section?

Falchion

Got my first HE car today, the Lamborghini Huracan. I'm guessing the skills boost is for the lump sum actions you get credit for like daredevil and trashman?

cilonen

Where was the spreadsheat? Quoting OP doesn't reveal this.
I need to get deleted, so someone else can take my place.
I also need to be removed in-game.

Same here. I'm out, there's not enough here for me; the spot challenges are super dumb with Driveatar traffic and there's no interest in the same old races over and over again.

I wanted to like this a lot more than I actually did. It started out so well too.

LoveCake

Not sure. First week I thought it was limited to PC, but then it started happening to me on Xbox too.

Hmm so there could be an issue, I want compensation! I want £10m in credits and a free Jaguar HE car! /s (you don't ask you don't get though)*

As long as it actually keeps track of the XP earned.

terrible

Banned
I still can't join any online adventures! I thought maybe it was a PC issue but it's not working on Xbox One either. Is anyone else able to get into games?

Hip Hop

I still can't join any online adventures! I thought maybe it was a PC issue but it's not working on Xbox One either. Is anyone else able to get into games?
I can join but me and friends get kicked when we do.

Haven't been able to play together since launch on PC,

No word on fix or acknowledgment

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I have a 970 / i5-3570k. Should I pick up the game? Been waiting for a week or so and really want it, but also want decent performance.

terrible

Banned
It worked on Thursday on PC but I tried a ton last night and couldn't get on and I've been trying to play on Xbox all afternoon but nope. I just want those horns, Playground Games plz.

I have a 970 / i5-3570k. Should I pick up the game? Been waiting for a week or so and really want it, but also want decent performance.

Do you also have an Xbox One to play it on when it inevitably runs like shit on your PC? If yes then yeah, definitely get it. If not then make sure you buy it directly from Microsoft so you can get a refund if you have to.

Will I like this if I LOVED Burnout Paradise?

I'm not super huge into racers until recently. Loved Driveclub and am looking forward to GT Sport.

Will I like this if I LOVED Burnout Paradise?

I'm not super huge into racers until recently. Loved Driveclub and am looking forward to GT Sport.

Yeah I also liked BP and Driveclub and this one has been great so far, it does have a Dirt 2 vibe to it. (festive)

Just be aware the PC port sucks big time.

Top Bottom