• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

KRaZyAmmo

Added myself to the spreadsheet and sent a join request to the club.

Couple of (probably already answered) questions:

1. Is there an option so that the game shows manufacturer's colors first instead of community designs?

2. Can you disable all the camera whooshes when you buy a car?

1. You can press Y and it'll bring up manufacturer's colors.
2. Not that I can see.

RedStep

One good thing about the Drift Tap boosting is that I've started to get a hang on drifting with assists off. Something like this would seem impossible before, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Now, to go back to all those Drift Zones that I 1-starred and gave up on...

AxZFrpz.gif

I don't know if this has been posted here before or anyone else has seen this but, Forza Horizon 3 - The 9,600,000XP Race - How to Level up 100 Times OMG! it took ten hours to complete the race, I have watched some of this guys Forza videos before, talk about dedication, but that is some race.

Man the Goliath grind really is the loot cave of Forza Horizon 3. I have raced it twice and that's enough for me, I would rather spend 10 hours racing all the content of the game than playing one level.

I know you can set up races with your choice of cars. Does that mean I can choose to race my S2 Avantador against 11 Reliant Robins? I believe the difficulty or cost of the AI cars in a race add to the winnings but just for XP it could work in that Goliath race?

I know you can set up races with your choice of cars. Does that mean I can choose to race my S2 Avantador against 11 Reliant Robins? I believe the difficulty or cost of the AI cars in a race add to the winnings but just for XP it could work in that Goliath race?

You'd have to add the Aventador to the car roster to be allowed to use it, and because of that even if you have the Reliant added the AI will likely choose the Aventador over it.

Popsickles

It bugs me that even matte paints still have hood reflections when playing with hood cam.

Yeah I noticed that today, I find the reflections distracting sometimes so wanted to tone it down. Also I hate how DLC cars show up in the Auction when you don't have them, many times I have though I'll bid on that and then be taken to a page to buy DLC and until this game runs well on PC I will not support any DLC

I wish the weekly club leaderboards wouldn't reset on Sundays. I hate the feeling that I'll show as "inactive" most of the week, since I have the most time to game on the weekend. All the time spent on the weekend and it gets "wiped" so soon. Should reset on Thursday or something haha.

Man the Goliath grind really is the loot cave of Forza Horizon 3. I have raced it twice and that's enough for me, I would rather spend 10 hours racing all the content of the game than playing one level.

I think the wall grinding on high sprint is FH3's loot cave. Blows the Goliath away from an XP/hour standpoint, but is also a lot more boring.

My brother was helping me do street races to unlock the RX-7 but then realized we could just go to his campaign and and redo his already unlocked midnight battle. lol

Street races are fun though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
My brother was helping me do street races to unlock the RX-7 but then realized we could just go to his campaign and and redo his already unlocked midnight battle. lol

Street races are fun though.

I hate that you can't buy the RX-7 outright. That car is a staple in racing games.

I hate that you can't buy the RX-7 outright. That car is a staple in racing games.
I've always been frustrated with the way they've treated it. In previous Motorsports titles in the series, you can only obtain the Spirit R through the auction house whenever Turn 10 decided to put a few up at a time. The auctions would always max out in credits so it was pure luck even if you had all the credits you could need in the games. The RX-7 in Horizons 3 isn't even a Spirit R.

-Stranger-

I wish this game would stop forcing shitty offroad crap onto me. Driving a rwd supercar on dirt with wonky ass physics is nobody's idea of fun.

Why would you play a Horizon game (set in Australia no less) and complain about offroad races?

Maybe motorsport would be better for you.
Or you could change you're drivetrain to AWD for those races.

DirtyLarry

Today is literally the first day I have not played in some shape, form, or fashion, since the game was available to play in Early Access.

To put it in perspective, I average about 5 hours a week usually. That is not one game, that is ALL games. Being 41 and even more important trying to focus on doing art again means I just do not play as much as I once used to.

So for me to play a game that many days in a row after it is released, not kidding, I cannot remember the last time I have done that.

Today is literally the first day I have not played in some shape, form, or fashion, since the game was available to play in Early Access.

To put it in perspective, I average about 5 hours a week usually. That is not one game, that is ALL games. Being 41 and even more important trying to focus on doing art again means I just do not play as much as I once used to.

So for me to play a game that many days in a row after it is released, not kidding, I cannot remember the last time I have done that.
I'm have fairly similar playing habits and the same has happened to me. It's not a game I'm playing just to satisfy a racing game itch. It's like when I played sports games because they were just fun, despite not caring for sports.

Have been trying all weekend to get into some multiplayer games to unlock the horns. Not only can I not join, I cannot start my own session so it looks like I won't be unlocking any of those.

gsrjedi

Do I just need to pay better attention to the race names or is there some other indicator to know when races are going to be off-road.

Lima

Do I just need to pay better attention to the race names or is there some other indicator to know when races are going to be off-road.

Scramble, Trail and Cross Country indicate that at least part of the race is going to be off-road.

I think the wall grinding on high sprint is FH3's loot cave. Blows the Goliath away from an XP/hour standpoint, but is also a lot more boring.

Yeah I've only just recently saw this new grind and would agree. I can't quite understand it as there is SO much to do in this game, it throws events and championships at you.

terrible

Banned
How do you get races to show up as completed for championships? When I do a championship non of the tracks that were part of it show up in gold as if they were completed.

I must be misunderstanding how it works.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How do you get races to show up as completed for championships? When I do a championship non of the tracks that were part of it show up in gold as if they were completed.

I must be misunderstanding how it works.

You have to start the championship, plus the exhibition at each location.

Chris R

Got my first HE car. Undrivable trash. Fishtails all the time can barely drive straight, even when I'm being ultra gentle on the throttle.

Bummer :(

theultimo

Up to 8 HE cars/trucks.

Jag project 7 is amazing on road, but it just dies off.

So far the brz he in s2 form is an absolute monster

_woLf

I got the HE 1997 BMW, the HE lambo hurcan, and the HE ford focus today.

dayum. after not getting any HEs up until this point.

Top Bottom