• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

After a weekend of trash wheelspins, today was awesome. Two HE cars along with some other gems. I just want to get back in it. I need to do some online stuff. Drivatars make it seem so alive, I love it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Just over an hour until this unlocks. Unbearable!!! Watching the debate certainly helped pass the time though
Yup, got my Halo, Zella Day, and Vintage Christmas playlists ready to go.
By the way if anyone is looking, Halo 3 OST is $4.99 on iTunes. Just download and drag and drop the .m4a tracks in OneDrive to create a playlist in Groove.

MattyG

Banned
Yup, got my Halo, Zella Day, and Vintage Christmas playlists ready to go.
By the way if anyone is looking, Halo 3 OST is $4.99 on iTunes. Just download and drag and drop the .m4a tracks in OneDrive to create a playlist in Groove.
Any post mentioning Zella Day is a great post in my book <3

I've got my Gambino, Tame Impala and Kanye uploaded and ready to go. WOOOOOOO.

Noobcraft

Can you make your own car graphics in this?
Liveries? Yes, they can even be imported from previous titles like FM6.
The community is way too good at them too. said:
screenshot-original-1woo79.png

did you never play gran turismo back in the day? lots of grinding going on. i remember people putting a rubber band on their controller to let the escudo run laps at the oval (can't remember the name of the track, test track maybe) while they slept.

I did that. Daytona oval endurance run with a rubber band before going to sleep :p

rrs

did you never play gran turismo back in the day? lots of grinding going on. i remember people putting a rubber band on their controller to let the escudo run laps at the oval (can't remember the name of the track, test track maybe) while they slept.

edit: and i still grind in forza to get cars that i want. you have to calculate the time of the race against the credits given to figure out the best races to grind. i've spent hours grinding in forza and gran turismo.
Forza Horizon 3 feels so less grindy than GT2/3 (then again I got 50+% bonus due to disabled assists), but GT2 was ez to make money in if you knew the secret
Gran Turismo All-Stars at Red Rock Valley, 500k prize car for 5 minutes of work
Wait really? Could I not just change the timezone on my Xbox if that was right?
lol nope

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oops, sorry I meant a paid Groove subscription.
Err, ya it will just add a subscription to your Microsoft account like Xbox Live Gold or Office 365. You can use Groove with your own music on OneDrive without needing a subscription.
Just completed the warthog bucket list challenge, felt surreal to hear the halo music play during it
Is this unlocked from the start? I think that's how I want to begin the game (aside from that intro).

Yea just think of Groove like iTunes and Groove pass like Apple Music and not Spotify. You can use iTunes with your own music without needing a subscription.

Yeah but to get it started you had to sign up for a 14 day trial, after the 14 days is it going to automatically switch to the paid version?

Klocker

Yeah but to get it started you had to sign up for a 14 day trial, after the 14 days is it going to automatically switch to the paid version?
It asks you if you want to sign up but you didn't need too.. and you can use Groove for free with your own music uploaded to one drive or on your own devices.

And yes it will probably want to bill you if you entered a cc. Go Your live account/ subscriptions and cancel

No you don't. I never had an active subscription on it, not even a trial.

When I started the grove music station a screen came up saying to sign up for a 14 day trial. I had never used the app before, and there was only an accept prompt on the screen.

Quick question for all: I have two MS accounts, one tied to my PC, and one tied to my old gamertag. which should i buy the game under? I use the xbox tag when I use the Xbox app, and when I play halo: forge. Am I free to switch between the two? Does it matter?

Just bit and pre-loading on PC.

It has been a long time since I paid $60 for a racing game but I'm optimistic given what I've seen.

Never-mind. Randomly, download just keeps restarting, most recently at 20GBs. Another quality Microsoft/Windows release! I expect this will repeat until I eventually have to go bed and won't be able to play tonight.

dLMN8R

Never-mind. Randomly, download just keeps restarting, most recently at 20GBs. Another quality Microsoft/Windows release! I expect this will repeat until I eventually have to go bed and won't be able to play tonight.

Sorry you're having trouble with the download. I believe the problem where downloads restart will go away once the game releases in your territory (5 minutes from now?)

It has something to do with how downloads happen in preload state, and it absolutely sucks. But as Ultimate Edition owners got it last week, and then it started unlocking for everyone in other countries earlier today, that problem went away.

Bsigg12

The Windows Store is a disaster, there are no two ways around that. Just gotta work through it because the game is great.

Chiggs

Gold Member
What's the longest jump you've recorded? Mine is 1538.4 feet. I decked out some offroad vehicle and equipped it with 1513HP and went sailing over the countryside and hit a small angular hill.

Top Bottom